Go vegan for the health benefits, the animals, and the hot vegan girls

Go vegan for the health benefits, the animals, and the hot vegan girls.

my ancestors didn't climb to the top of the food chain to eat lettuce.

No.

And murder your families on major holidays

i'll pass

being omnivore is not the result of an imaginary patriarchal society.

nature's way would kill off the weak and sick in order to keep the tribe strong.

>hot vegan girls

Aka Goats.

Humans can barely process meat as it is. Also you realize omnivores can eat solely plants and survive. In today's society there is no need to eat meat. It's:

Unhealthy
Immoral
Unethical
Causes pain and suffering
Expensive
Full of estrogen

Eating meat isn't a moral or ethical issue. All life is food for other life.

>Immoral
>Unethical
No, it isn't.
> In today's society there is no need to eat meat.
There are a lot of things we don't need to do, but we do them anyway because we enjoy it.

I would go vegan, but dairy products stop me. Vegetarian maybe, but never vegan.

>All life is sex for other life.
You're right, I'll make sure to rape your parents just because I can.

Correct, because there's nothing actually wrong with animal abuse.

Veganism is a faggot religion always seeking converts. I don't care what you eat. Stop caring about what I eat. It's none of your fucking business.

OR you stay vegan and you leave all non vegans the fuck alone? Deal. Now fuck off and live your own life, or are vegans incapable of existing without trying to shove their way of life down everyone's throats like a good bacon cheeseburger.

Vegans are the new christians

>vegan diet is so healthy that I need to take supplements!

fuck off

Umm yeah that makes no sense. But hey, don't defeat the argument just change the subject

you've got to admit, that eating something that once was alive has some beauty into it. I'd rather do something aesthetic

Most everything that you eat was once alive.

>Hot vegan girls

>implying goats are vegan

Don't be a troll. It's fucking hard to find anything hotter then a pussy with dread locks using hummus as lube. Where do you think the term eating out came from?

You forgot delicious

Haha, no! It's the other way around.

Were that the case, we wouldn't benefit, or have benefited, from eating whatever we could find in nature. And, remember how many things die in nature regardless of whether we eat meat or not. It is so pyrrhic to try to minimize suffering when suffering is the basis of the ecosystem's functioning, you may as well cry about breathing in air. There's just so much wrong with this, it has to be bait.

Excuse me while I tear the sinewy muscle from this chicken leg next to some carrots, as the chicken is long dead and I'm not about to waste resources while people starve for less, with less.

yeah, but plants do not have consciousness, are incapable of emotions, having memories and so on. nothing beautiful about eating them

Amen brother. Look at all these triggered faggots that like to eat cooked chemicals manifested as carcass that used to piss and shit all over itself

>says the one eating the stuff that was pissed and shitted on

Dam, you almost spelt UNICEF! God fucking dam you user for not taking that opportunity

I appreciate your sarcastic humor, but am also slightly grossed out.

actually i'm very grateful for you comming here in attempt to save the human race. it's kind of amiracle, that we were able to survive through centuries on an omnivore diet, not even mentioning inuits

>GOTTA EAT MEAT CUZ I AIN'T NO GAY AND I BEEN BRAINWASHED INTO THINKIN MEAT IS HEALTHY AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO COOK

When?

Looks like the vegans are out of arguments and are resorting to shitposting already. Is this a new record?

kys idiot

Lol true, but at least I won’t be eating anything delicious today and will therefore live a little longer and be a little healthier!

Kek. The argument is youre hurting a life for food when u dont have to. End of debate.

Nigga, when was the last time that you saw a snail kill ANY RATIONAL HUMAN BEING?

Nigga you stupid as fuck. The food chain has a defined hierarchy usually starting a plants ascending to herbivores then carnivore. Does the term apex preditor mean nothing to you?

You hurt plant life for plant food when you mass farm them and then cut them down. Plants don't think, but they do feel and react to external stimuli. They still feel pain when you rip things like roots out of the ground.

Rabbit food is for rabbits. I'd rather eat good food that gives me energy.

>End of debate.
It isn't though. I don't accept your premise that hurting a life for food when you don't have to makes something wrong.

>implying vegan foods aren't fucking delicious

Negro you need chickpea avocado salsa salad.

>chickpea avocado salsa salad
Three of those four words are gross.

I'll add some diced chicken to it.

You need to have some sense slapped into you.

So rape and murder is okay? Gotcha. Nice argument.

there is no healthy food left in this dying century

>oposes animal abuse
>threatens to rape and kill your dog, beacouse you disagree with im
>abuses his dog by forcing it to plant only diet

Is suffering quantifiable and measurable between two different agents?

Nope. Rape and murder are wrong because they involve people harming other people. Not everything that lives is a person user.

so it's either

>eat everything below you
>eat everything surrounding you

both sound good

What about babies? Why is harming a baby different than harming a pig?

You seem to be suggesting that harming another life-form - any life-form - is morally wrong. Morality is man-made and arbitrary. Not only is harming another life-form absolutely acceptable according to the laws of nature, which are the only laws we should be worried about, but it's crucial to evolution and the maintenance of natural balance.

It's arguable that if all humans suddenly stopped killing all other life forms the whole world would go to shit.

Look at the soy boy talking about meat having estrogen

Oh my goddddddddd! Holy fuck! This is the fucking greatest shit ever you fucking ninny! You fucking ninny muggins! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! I'm high as FUCK!! JESUS wwooooooooooooo I just got a hold of a teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed!! That WEEDLE-DEE-DEED haha oh my goddddddddd user haha Jesus man Jesus... Haha fuck all you jimjilbong pukers

Left picture is actually very accurate. As a man, I only live from whales and women.

>he fell for the meme

Meat has mammal estrogen. Isoflavones are hundreds of thousands of times weaker, which block estrogen receptors. Nice try brainlet.

Do i suppprt the conditions of large scale live stock facilities? No i do not. Do i believe going vegan is the only solution? No again. I live in a large city and have the luxury of being able to hire a ethical butcher. In addition to the ethical reasons of hiring an ethical butcher i also do so the meat tastes sweeter. I also perfer to hunt and fish rather than go the local big chain grocer. Ive raised animals and ive put them down and even fed them to other animals. Its part of life. Despite the common belief nature isnt green, its blood red.

>I spoke to a vegan.
>He wouldn't shut up about how he is morally superior to me because of what he eats.

Let's see pics of these "hot vegan girls", OP.

>tfw you don't understand the food chain because you failed biology in high school

Nature gave us empathy
And everything else u said is bs
>muh apocalypse

it's not different, go for it. you can always make a new one

Femanon here.

I don't date meatcucks. Why? Because I'm going to be stuck with a selfish person with no awareness of how their actions affect others. Also, I don't want to end up alone when they die of a heart attack at age 47

>Humans can barely process meat

Niqqa, what? Tell that to the 300g ribeye i've had every night for the past 2 weeks

Nice larping faggot

Thank you for them OP

I don't think you can.

Stop harming plants, then I'll stop eating meat.

Tits with timestamp or gtfo.

Nature gave our bodies the ability to slowly eat themselves as we ruthlessly tracked down our prey, who could not sweat, and would eventually get tired, allowing us to go eventually tear them limb from limb.

We are the apex predator. If you want to make an argument from nature to defend not consuming other living things because it is "wrong", you're going to have a hard time. Unless, of course, you cherry-pick things and make up facts for your own benefit.

They still cant do the most fun thing on planet
Sex
Still unethical

>tfw you rely on a food chain that specifically refers to the neutral ecological system whereby producers in a specific habitat are eaten by consumers but not knowing that you're simply using it to justify eating animals because "you can't survive without them". The term does not apply here at all, regardless, because it doesn't include the ecological relationship between humans and animals. We don't need animals to survive, thus your argument holds no weight. Yadda yadda naturalistic fallacy.

BTFO brainlet

>Femanon here
>I don't want to end up alone

Yeah, we get it. You're only useful for your vagina.

Nature gave us emotions, as in, the ability to unite more effectively in the face of a threat by feeling some common emotional stimulus. Member of the group dies? All feel sad, group becomes closer because of shared emotion. Predator or enemy? All feel fear or anger, group becomes stronger. Positive emotion was an evolutionary device to make humans feel closer as a social group, and to facilitate mating.

What you're talking about is compassion, which is a completely man-made emotion, the invention of which stemmed from people not being able to understand and manage the original 'primal' emotions anymore in today's society.

No part of feeling compassion for another life-form that you have no personal ties to is natural.

Kek literally ignoring empathy and love and making bloodlust and hunting all nature is supposed to be

If someone is cherrypicking and misled by morals it's you meatcuck

Surely you jest. Weaker men have been forced to live on grains and vegetables for millennia. You can't flip the script, like you did with your gender.

ITT meatcucks defend animal abuse

>love
>nature

Pick one. Affection as a primal emotion, maybe. But get your love the fuck out of here, you brainwashed hippie doofus.

And u think explaining the evolutionary benefit behind an emotion makes it invalid? Lol retard

i dont understand veganism. why cant i have a well balanced diet of meat AND veggies?

If you're serious, you're profoundly stupid. If this is bait its really fucking good.

You keep saying that like it means something. Simply stating that animal abuse is wrong doesn't make it so.

She is 70yo, she is vegan.

>pretending love isn't an emotion
>pretending it's not part of nature
>love doesn't exist

Oh dat edge

She also looks like the villain in a psychological thriller.

So old vegans look television worthy at 70 and, as we all know, most omnivores look like a trampled sack of whale shit?

Sounds about right.

>mfw horribly ugly monsters are television worthy
>mfw I have no face

You obviously missed my point.
I made a distinction between primal human emotions that were useful on an evolutionary level; and the man-made, modern societal emotions that we ended up with when we stopped living in a natural setting. The first type of emotion is valid and useful, the second type is invented, arbitrary and useless.

Maybe you're the retard.

Jaysus Sup Forums is stupid today. There is a difference between natural affection, which is a primal emotion crucial for human group-bonding and mating, and the modern idea of LOVE. Empathy and affection are natural and basically human, but modern 'love' - which is generally described as unconditional, universal, monogamous, etc. - is another bullshitic invention of society.

You were quick to assume that anything was ignored, which was exactly what I was talking about when I said you would cherry-pick to suit your bias. Like, literally, you know?

Nature is empathy as much as it is an instinct to hunt or the act of hunting. But you want to ignore some of those things and suggest that we shouldn't indulge or even regard their
>nature
because muh feelings. But, then you want us to regard aspects of our nature that we can indulge and can't necessarily disregard either, because that's just the kind of convenience you want. Bloodlust is more than enough of our history, and so is hunting. Without them, we wouldn't be here. In the nature of other creatures, it is still the case. You'd better cry for all those dead insects, and rabbits, and antelopes, and elephants, and birds, and
>just about every other form of life within the food chain
And it still happens, whether you like it or not. And there are countless people out there who, without hunting or a desire to eat
>anything
would perish by the next week. Do you know how many people die because they aren't allowed to eat an egg? A lot.

TripsAnon: destroyer of retards

Lmao mb usefulness is your priority, but not every human is an asshole with part of his brain damaged so he cant feel compassion for animals or love, think abt that

So because some would perish without eggs, your fat, rascal-scooting, super Wal-Mart ass deserves to eat meat? Nice argument.