Countries using moon runes, curry script, terror type, merchant marks, vodka scribbles, etc

Why haven't you drop those retarded and indipherable scripts for the Latin alphabet, the White Man's way of writing?

It's the official alphabet for science, technology, high culture, civilization and progress.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sJNxPRBvRQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>science, culture
There is the problem

>There is the problem

How so?

Cyrillic is the main way of writting here, but we use Latin for almost everything.

Russian looks pretty stupid in latin 2bh
So its better they us cyrillic

Most cyrillic letters are derived from the Greek alphabet.

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP
So u be saying , white ppl are using the alphabet latin ppl created , so u be saying we wuz roman n sheit?
So we are superior to nordic feggots?

cuz it's impossible to type some sounds using latin. and it looks pretty retarded

Ave *smack lips* true to Caesar.

All alphabets except Latin need to go extinct. There's no point. They're useless. The next step of mankind as a species is to get rid of these stupid tribal differences and start using a common everything; metric system, latin alphabet, English language and so forth.

A FUCKING LEAF

>Germany
>Not using Arabic alphabet
This map is so wrong

>metric system
triggers murricans

>and it looks pretty retarded
says the guy who uses Cyrillic, that alphabet is literally retarded

They are neither interested in science or culture

u get it wrong blud. was talkin about russian looks retarded in latin letters.

It is perfectly reasonable to have pictographs sitting on top of a phonetic alphabet. The human brain can remember way more than 26 symbols, so why stop there? Every language would be more efficient if there were singular characters to express things like sun, air, tree, dog etc. Computer programs calculate complex equations once then allow you to reference that answer later. Kanji works the same way by pre-compiling something more abstract and universal.

The mistake Japanese made was having multiple readings of these characters.

Well NASA uses metric, at least it's something for now. We need to shame Americans into using metric.

Also I think we should replace Celsius with Kelvin.

Can't shame what doesn't give a fuck

This, i find it alot easier to pronounce both Polish and Russian words when it is written in cyrilic.

the same reason why Americans still use Imperial system

yea i still dunno why we use shitty latin

You will. You're completely dependent on foreign countries to keep your superpower status. You can keep your redcups and trigger happy cops "culture" you love so much but imperial is obsolete and must be replaced. Even NASA acknowledges this.

You guys just use chinese characters though and pronounce them differently sometimes

日本語を勉強しています。
でも 漢字は難しいです。。

it's like when i read something in czech or polish, i kinda get the idea of the text but boy my eyes are literally bleeding, u guys never should use latin

How does the Japanese language work?

I mean, they use Kanji but apparently don't know how it works: m.youtube.com/watch?v=sJNxPRBvRQg

Uh-huh

Why does Mongolia use Cyrillics?

Russian influence and its easier to use than the standard mongol script.

They don't look at the whole word when they're reading, that's why they have trouble actually writing it from memory. They look at the individual parts of the character and put the meaning together that way.
Also, most of these in the video words are usually replaced by loanwords/katakana words in daily life, such as menu just being メニュー instead of 献立.
It is unnecessarily confusing though.

Are the languages similar at all?

I don't know. It's not like most of the world's numerical systems and concepts were made in the Arabic alphabet, or that papermaking was done by people who used the Chinese alphabet

Have fun arguing with facts tho retards

Written Japanese uses three separate systems at the same time: Kanji (symbolic), hiragana, and katakana (both syllabic alphabets).
Even for natives it's a clusterfuck.

t. Weeb

They have a normal alphabet and make words out if it as normal. Kanji is used purely in writing, and often represents more than one 'letter' in their alphabet. For example 日本 the Japanese way for writing "Japan" is pronounced "Nipon" the first kanji makes the sound of the letter "ni" and the second kanji makes the sound of two letters "po" and "n".
So why bother with kanji when you could just use letters? I don't actually know the answer but I will guess that it is so that you appear educated and also that it acts as a mark in a sentence as to where you can see where one word ends and another begins, as Japanese doesn't have spaces.

absolutely not

They are not related at all and thus their cyrillic script has been modified to reflect sounds in the mongol language.

kek at all those countries russia cucked into using Cyrillic.

I'd say it's rather like they recognize whole words as units and miss the smaller details. Works the same as with our script. We can also forget how words are spelled because we view words as units.

>We can also forget how words are spelled because we view words as units.
kinda confusing innit?

This
After you've seen a word enough times yuor barin deos the spleling for you.

innit

Actually that makes a lot more sense (笑)

I know you don't know this, but it's not the same.

So leafs try to beat ausies in shitposting?

waoh bdduy i see waht you did terhe