Based Chink Firm forced to Apologize for 'Racist' TV Ad

Official Apology Statement:
blogs.wsj.com/chinarealtime/2016/05/30/chinese-detergent-makers-full-translated-apology-for-allegedly-racist-ad/

The Company, Qiaobi blames Foreign media for over-exaggerating and over-reacting.
aljazeera.com/news/2016/05/racist-ad-row-chinese-company-blames-foreign-media-160529040913935.html

Original Ad:
youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-I0JRhvt4

Cucked Version:
youtube.com/watch?v=gVlsB-Jvmjc

>Cucktalians

>Kike media
>Implying Whitewashing Niggers is bad
>Implying that is not an improvement
>Being labeled Racist

Whew

She washed the black guy but he came out yellow instead of white. thats some shit soap tbf

He came out human, they'r still working out the chinks

Well that Italian washed the White Guy and he turned black.

'Yellow' but his skin hue is very nearly white and without the pastiness.

If anything, it is an improvement

Damn

Kek'd

> based
> apologized
Into the trash

Sup Forums has the best comedy around

Keep your noses out of Chinas business
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks friend, I hope to be Aussie tier one day. Since my brother moved there his bants have improved by magnitudes

Commie chinks cucked by a loud niggering group from across the ocean

That's not white washing,they turned the nigger Chinese. It does show to me that Shitlibs & Kikes truly do hate on anyone who's actually productive. It just so happens that Whites were the most productive with East Asians being a distant second. It's surreal to me how someone as backwards as the Chinese are being treated as if they're White by the kike media.

Kek

Point is that you don't make your goods so they
don't get to talk about Labour productivity,
especially with the economic cancer you called
Labour Unions

That yellow kike fuck that uploaded the cuck ad is a piece of shit.

He's trying to push it as if whites are the bad ones.

Fuck chinks.

Vicious

I wasn't talking about labor, that shit is for niggers. I'm talking about how it's Whites & some Asians who civilized the modern world, but we're being hated on for it as if we're the ones who oppressed them of the technology that they didn't even create.

For me it's much more primal. Why are niggers being treated as gods? What the hell have niggers ever done for the world aside for cheap labor & bread & circuses (sports & entertainment)?

In the comments section at Al Jazeera, I'm seeing cucks claim that the word "foreigner" is racist. I'm like what the fuck, that's what you are. They just label everything as racist these days.

Dat rape face

Italy I'm disappoint

Top kek m8

WE

>Africans sailed to China
>Chinese had geisha girls
That was the japs you dumb assholes