Please watch our league

Please watch our league

i-i-it will give your some football to watch in the summer when the big leagues are over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5qkvQqM-y0
youtube.com/watch?v=rGoLr-3XcRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what is the yearly football cycle like? seems like you guys just play the entire year, do these guys get off seasons or do they bounce from league to league or what

March to October

Only if you watch our league

how to stream leprechaun football to Australia?

Dundalk did alright last season I have my hopes up

Getting back into it meself lad. Swindon Town chairman Lee Power bought our club down here in Waterford and got Pat Fenlon in as director of football. Hopefully we get back up to the Premier, used o love the craic going to away games back in the Daryl Murphy days.

We have a deal pekka

It's on rte or eir sports here. Not the best.of coverage but you can get enough to watch our league.

If you can get a stream of that you'll be fine becasue of he fact it's no exactly worldwide interest

sure, i'll watch it when the more popular leagues are over with in a few weeks. who do you support? are there any historic rivalries i should know about?

Pls support Finn Harps!

We even have our very own black lad!

Basically there is one obvious bad guy and that's shamrock rovers. They Re basically degenerates.

Big Dublin one is shamrock rovers V bohemians. Then you have Dundalk v Drogheda, cork v Limerick. Longford v athlone (meme Derby really)

Other potatoes might help out here

I bunch of lads I met in Prague were all Harps fans. I've been to finn park for a game and got shitfaced in Letterkenny. You get my thumbs up irishbro.

why did you leave the UK? you could have had an irish team in the EPL like Swansea

Only if you watch our league potato bro

Another deal on the table I accept.

That's deals with the USA and Finland.

Now this is a successful thread lads

We left the UK because they treated us like shit. Look at the absolute state of Northern Ireland compared to the Republic. Everyone there has been impoverished by the union and this shows no sign of letting up.

We couldn't be arsed traveling to every game.

but Sup Forums told me Norn Iron was based af because it is the whitest country in the world

you probably would have an easier time than say, newcastle fans

Reminder that Cork this year are better than Dundalk last year. The league is on the up. Can't wait for Euro campaigns.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5qkvQqM-y0

They are white, but poor as fuck. If we go back to 1920, 80pc of the industrial output of the entire island of Ireland came from the three counties centred on Belfast. This was where all Irish industry was. It was industrial and innovative; northern entrepreneurs and inventors were at the forefront of industrial innovation. By 1911, Belfast was the biggest city in Ireland, with a population of close to 400,000, which was growing rapidly. It was by far the richest part of the island.

In contrast, the rest of the Irish economy was agricultural and backward and the only industrial base we had could be termed a 'beer and biscuits' economy, dominated by the likes of Guinness and Jacobs.

Fast-forward to now and the collapse of the once-dynamic Northern economy versus that of the Republic is shocking. Having been a fraction of the North's at independence, the Republic's industrial output is now 10 times greater than that of Northern Ireland.

Exports from the Republic are €89bn while from the North, exports are a paltry €6bn. This obviously reflects multinationals, but it also underscores just how far ahead the Republic's industrial base is. Producing 15 times more exports underscores a vast difference in terms of the globalisation of business.

The Republic's economy is now four times that of the North, even though the labour force is not even two-and-a-half times bigger.

In terms of income per head, the Republic is now almost twice as rich per person as the North. The average income per head in the Republic is €39,873, while it languishes at €23,700 up North.

aren't all teams in ireland left wing?

why did they not advance? restrictive policies from the union?

i will watch your league. love irland

Unironic bohs fan rip des kelly

There was just a general lack of investment from the rest of the UK.

And the UK continues to ignore them while we enter Celtic Tiger 2.0

United Ireland is an inevitability at this stage purely for financial reasons.

and they didn't make any noise about that? surely must have hurt them to see people who were poorer than them suddenly become richer

I own a Cork City kit. I haven't watched a LOI game yet though. I won the Europa League with Salthill Devon on Football Manager a few years ago.

You underestimate just how fervent their blind loyalty to the crown is. Logic doesn't come into play.

youtube.com/watch?v=rGoLr-3XcRM

Everything involved in britain migrates towards london, the best always ends up there. There's so much more money in london it would be dumb if you didn't have the ability to succeed staying where you are, instead of moving there. I imagine its slightly different in the ROI

Who's the most proddy team? Is there a proddy team?

Shelbourne

you're going to be a very busy boy!

The proddies have their own league

Is Derry not bit proddy

It's the opposite. They were bullied out of the Northern Ireland league for being too catholic.

The Troubles wouldn't have helped to encourage investment.

who /UCD/ here

guy in my class plays in midfield

Played a 5 aside tournament in UCD a few years ago and me and my plodder mates beat a team of UCD players. Highlight of my football career. Then we lost to the UCD u21s in the semi final

But cliftonville is more catholic than derry

Went to a game there. Ok as you can go to the student bar before hand.

Has one stand. There was one kid who kept shouting come on he college autistcaly

Most of them are completely ignorant as to how successful the republic has actually become. They are quite content in their little orange bubble.

Why don't the students support the team? 30,000 students and they only get a couple hundred to the games. It's only gotten worse too. I used to go to the odd game in the old stadium and there would be a half decent crowd. Surely they can get some promotions going to fill the stands

They probably see it as a thug sport becasue of muh ruggers.

That and the students these days are quite gay. So they probably just get into art and music

The games are on fridays usually and campus is dead on the weekends

The college also does 0 promotion of the team, the current dean hates sports

they don't read the news?

I came over to Dublin and watched the Hurling final....... (womens).

It was the cheapest beer I bought all trip though.

Lads I'll be writing a paper on the geopolitics of Northern Ireland

Inform me

(I'll be referencing Joyce and the discussions he had on his family and with his friends as much as I can)

Thanks

Catholic families keep increasing. Is there a chance it comes into play as a factor or are some protestant families actually changing their minds about unionism?