Why do islamist terrorists almost never attack USA ? It's rare unlike in Europe

Why do islamist terrorists almost never attack USA ? It's rare unlike in Europe.

That's because USA finance ISIS ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aWOyPpkAsck
youtube.com/watch?v=hzcrSvF7ZJA
youtube.com/watch?v=cahph7TR0YA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Madrid_train_bombings
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3684302/1-200-German-women-sexually-assaulted-New-Year-s-Eve-Cologne-elsewhere.html
cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-shooting-canadian-muslims-denounce-attacks-1.2810489
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

There are a lot of jews in the government

We've had a lot of attacks, actually. We had one in Fresno a few weeks ago that killed four people. And all the shootings, like Orlando, San Bernardino, Chattanooga, Ft. Hood, etc. The Boston bombings, the DC snipers, etc.

Refugees from Africa and Middle East can't go to USA by themselves.

Yes actually.

Because there are like (only, even though it's still too much) 2M muslims in America, and americans are not complete cucks.

Because cuck countries like France are the equivalent of the bullied nerd in school. The election of nice guy Macron will guarantee more dead people. Tolerant to death.

American Muslims are more westernized that European Muslims. Most Muslim girls I see don't wear headscarves and the few that do are immigrants.

I want terrorism in Brazil

its almost like the americans arent absolute cucks when it comes to muslims

This is true

>France
>nerd

No, France is that tall retarded guy who sleeps everytime.

We have attacks all the time? We seem to foil more now though.

>muh Freemason
Nothing wrong with that.

Probably you are right. America is an ultimate bad guy for mena countries so if you live there it means you are quite an extraordinary muzzie

Macron is Alpha.

He told to Merkel that Europe needs a reform right now
He told to Putin in front of him that RT and Sputnik are propaganda
He told told to Trump that with draw is a mistake and USA will be isolated

Proofs

youtube.com/watch?v=aWOyPpkAsck

youtube.com/watch?v=hzcrSvF7ZJA

youtube.com/watch?v=cahph7TR0YA

illuminati is the better

If Islam was a race, we would be cucked. In fact the Muslims who are here try to pass hatred of Islam off as racism. Unfortunately hatred of Christianity has been here for much longer and that argument doesn't hold water.

yes better let in those africans so alpha fuck trump

say what you want but outside college grounds americans hate islam and dont really hide it, unlike europe who tries their best to get more and more of them

Africans are Alpha so he lets them in to make France an Alpha black country

Better question: Why are there basically no Islamist attacks in the Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria or Denmark (besides the Jew attack from two years ago)? All of those countries have high Muslim population and have tons of politicians talking shit about Muslims and Islam (Switzerland banned minarets and Austria the public distribution of the Quran) and yet no major Muslim attacks... Why is that?

Also, what about Spain or Italy?

>it's not a bad thing, oy vey!

Because the non-Somalian muslim in America are moderate, English speaking, educated, and culturally aware.

UK brings in the worst of the worst and thinks they're progressive.

If Muslims feel comfortable, terrorist attacks happen. Don't let them feel comfortable.

God-tier security agencies.

because they get more headlines if they attack large cities in large countries like Paris or London. Most of the goatfuckers involved in the attacks in France over the past few years lived in Belgium, most of them just drove down to France to actually carry out their attacks.

The attacks are retaliations for interventionist policies and destablization of the region. I don't think Switzerland was a big player in MENA wars

Spain was striked few years ago but not anymore. I guees terrorists choose country like France Germany and UK because it's the bif 3 of Europe and also France and UK fight terrorism in middle east or africa

They have muslim mafia there so they just support isis or go there directly.

NSA please go, go back to work please instead lurking Sup Forums, a japanese website

It's pretty much the opposite. They blow you up if you start to do something. They have imams that control it

heh hey come on kids I'm just some average 4channer desu baca baca

>Why do islamist terrorists almost never attack USA ?
Most of ours have been here a long time.
I know the joke is "doctors and engineers", but many here are, especially in muslims areas like Dearborn Michigan, really are doctors and engineers.

The problem is with the "New muslims" coming in, they are different, most of ours are Americanized because of how long they have been here.

Americans are not white so no need to attack them.

Because the US has a much smaller Muslim population

Most of the Muslim terrorists in America aren't even Somali.

If he is so alpha then why did he marry an old lady?

>Because the US has a much smaller Muslim population
and....
>Most of ours have been here a long time.

>outside college grounds americans hate islam and dont really hide it,
Can confirm

He fucked her teacher while he was underage during H-S and married her later. Alpha.

But you talk about american citizens, USA is hated in many muslims countries. So why nobody comes with a tourist visa to do shit ? Should be easy if you really want to

The real question is why Canada hasn't had many terror attacks. We foiled that al-Qaeda subway attack, then a guy shoots a soldier guarding a war memorial.

Maybe the fact that Europe is next to their countries has something to do with it.

Look at the stats of how many terrorist attacks are stopped before they can happen each year in the U.S.

>marrying a dried up old hag who left her husband and kids to fuck a teenage boy

She's already shown she is COMPLETELY devoid of any kind of honor or decency. And you're gonna put a ring on that?

Fucking dumbass, she'll drop your ass as soon as something else catches her fancy. Maybe not now that hes, you know, king of france and everything, but the principle still remains.

But France has the Front National and the country still gets regularly attacked.
Other than France, I think most of the other attackers are residents in the countries they attack, aren't they? And still all the countries I mentioned but Switzerland have big famous cities.
Have none of the other countries participated in wars in the Muslim World? I think Denmark sent troops to both Iraq and Afghanistan and Italy participated in Libya.
The Madrid bombings were in 2004, I remember a hotel being bombed in Majorca, but I think that was ETA?
Doesn't the Netherlands have problems with Moroccan gangs? And I've seen Danish posters here complain about immigrant crime in Ã…arhus.

>So why nobody comes with a tourist visa to do shit ? Should be easy if you really want to

God-Emperor Trump is trying to stop visas from Muzzie countries.

It's more about opposing radical islam. Netherlands and Denmark don't really care about it so every radical from eastern europe live there now. Don't shit when you eat

It was Al Quaida for Madrid, almost 200 dead

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Madrid_train_bombings

They're a front for Israeli, but 2bh, that just means they're the regional informers for MOSSAD to remove Islam through.

I'm okay with it.

Harder to get radicalized Muslims over here as compared to Europe to which you can just walk from the Middle East..

Spanish anons say it's because the local moors rat the Jihadists out.
Italy meanwhile pays them not to bomb, same as when they were in Afghanistan.

I have heard occasional rumblings that organized crime in southern France (Marseilles, etc.) keeps the muzzies down in that region, but
>occasional rumblings
It's actually nothing.

>americans bomb muslim countries
>rich flee to usa on flights
>poor get killed or flee to europe
that's why

>Italy meanwhile pays them not to bomb, same as when they were in Afghanistan.
Who do they pay? What do they do with the money?
>I have heard occasional rumblings that organized crime in southern France (Marseilles, etc.) keeps the muzzies down in that region
Isn't organized crime run by Arabs, too?

muslims in denmark the type of nigga to post their next target on facebook

America is full of spics, not pakis and other assorted mudslimes.

>islamic terrorists never attack USA
>It's rare unlike in Europe.
What?
I remember the Boston marathon bombings and the gay disco shootings and that muslim army guy that shot a dozen other soldiers just from the top of my head.

Meanwhile in Germany the only islamic terrorist that killed anyone was the Christmas truck guy last year

Trudeau pulled back Canadian fighter jets bombing Syria and Iraq in 2016. Unlike Al-Qaeda, IS actually keeping score of which countries are currently bombing them and regard that as a declaration of war because it see itself as a state.

The USA has had lots of terrorist attacks.

>how to attack Europe
get on a rickety boat with all your men and equipment

>how to attach the US
have to get a visa after background check
pay $$$ for a long distance flight
spend years trying to build a cell and make sure there are no spies infiltrating it
use cell to acquire all the necessary equipment

Simply put, it's less efficient to attack the US. Jihadists just hope some local lone wolfer self-radicalizes from internet propaganda.

>self-radicalizes from internet propaganda.
why are human beings so retarded

is mass rape terrorism or just part of conquest?

Well no, because they routinely mention Canada and want their sleeper cells to attack us.

Why not ask some muzzie who is already live in us to do this. Like Tsarnaev brothers

Go check out Sup Forums. Most of them have never met a Nazi or neo-Nazi irl. They get all their stuff from the internet.

Basically this, and add to it that it happens sometimes.
Gay Club butcher muslim is the current record holder in the USA.

Even Canada has been attacked a couple times and they basically willingly let Islam take them over.

USA DOES get attacked? 9/11, Boston Bomber, Orlando Shooter?

Europe is an easier target right now I think, because its closer to the Middle East and has lower barriers to entry. Plus I feel like Europe can end up alienating Muslims, they feel hurt (which is why so many terrorists were born in Europe). Like France's pointless hijab ban etc. Or UK's St. George cross flag (what about all the Brits who don't believe in St. George, such as Muslims?).

>Even Canada has been attacked a couple times and they basically willingly let Islam take them over.

Name 'em.

>Gay Club butcher muslim is the current record holder in the USA.
9/11 is actually, and in fact is the worst terrorist attack of all world history. The Orlando shooter is the deadliest shooter in US history though (quite the feat) but not the worst terrorist.

any proof of mass rape in europe? or is it banter

>So why nobody comes with a tourist visa to do shit ? Should be easy if you really want to

I could dump a laundry list of possible reasons, including lack of cultural understanding, airport security, lack of connections to get over here, lack of funds to afford an airport ticket, etc.

The short version is that, as usual, the most hateful people don't get out and commit hate. They're isolated and stew in their own anger instead.
They're only dangerous if they're a) in the United States already or b) have a support network like Al Qaeda or similar.

I'm half joking.
I imagine it would be similar to the way de Gaulle conducted negotiations with the FLN, i.e., by talking to captured leaders and expanding outward from there.
The situation in Afghanistan I believe was simply a case of bringing cash payments to the local iman, who would then disperse it to the mujahedeen.
>organized crime by the Arabs too
Probably, but they wouldn't have the probably century-old network the Corsicans are supposed to have.

I don't really know. Like I said, half-joking. The other half is rumors.

They already scored a 3000 kill in USA, they're trying to keep their terror spread out evenly

Based Hungary bro gets it

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3684302/1-200-German-women-sexually-assaulted-New-Year-s-Eve-Cologne-elsewhere.html

This is old news.
Fact of the matter, is that muzzies are so used to their woman being covered head to toe that just wearing shorts is enough to get them hot in the pants.

They weren't particularly successful, but they did happen.

cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-shooting-canadian-muslims-denounce-attacks-1.2810489

We had a guy ram and kill 1 soldier and a guy shoot and kill one soldier. Bogh of them were crazy white converts too. We have the least terrorism in the west.

and they have never attacked Israel as well.

No children = Zero alphaness.

You seem to have forgotten the purpose of an alpha in the animal kingdom.

And somehow, combined with a relatively high Muslim population. Are we doing anything right, or are we doing anything at all?

>Even Canada has been attacked a couple times and they basically willingly let Islam take them over.

You're one to talk eh

this is the real question.

No clue.
one of the things I know from early American history is that having so much land helped diffuse religious tension.

Why get mad at whatever sect of Christianity your neighbor follows when he lives 10 miles away?

Canada has about as much land as the US and far less people. It could be the same scenario.

Didn't Israel have regular bus station bombings for decades?

Isn't that still something of a concern with Hamas?

I think Israel is just better at attacking the nations funding the Jihadists to begin with.

Palestinians are already doing ramming and stabbing attacks, they have their own groups already. It's like trying to open a new burger restaurant in a street full of burger restaurants.

Also Hamas is an ally of Iran so it clamps down on any group that's anti-Iranian like ISIS.

>I think Israel is just better at attacking the nations funding the Jihadists to begin with.

how would they attack themselves?

Americans are people of the book, easily converted, whereas Europeans are kuffar.

Terrorist attacks on Israel are rather frequent, but the Israelis don't make a big deal out of it, that's sort of their strategy for dealing with terrorism.

Doesn't Canada have a point system for migrants which only let's in educated people? And they also need enough reserve cash IIRC.

Well, our Muslims tend to live in the most concentrated areas, but they are not heavily segregated into their own enclaves. Hell, there's a mosque around my place that is located dead in the middle of a predominantly Jewish neighbourhood.