Do you Lucy?

Do you Lucy?

She is best girl, of course i love lucy. I also unironcially love shadman, fight me

if you have to say "unironically" to show you like something, then you don't actually like it.

You got so much shit taste all around you that the fumes are getting to your brain

Lucy is the only cute and innocent girl in the house. And is the only one that doesn't do anything wrong. And seem to be the most interesting and close to Lincoln.

tis where you belong.

Get off your computer faggot.

oh boy...

Goth bitches under 13 are unbearable. How can you even?

have they shown her eyes yet?

>liking a trans
You're fucked in the head, m8.

You have shit taste.

I bet you're into basket cases with daddy issues too.

I would, but cannot. She is destined to bear Lincoln's children.

>Heya Catdo...
>...
>Nevermind

>Shaddius Manus
His name is Maximilian Shaddington III

>Shadman

Do I? Lucy?

FUCK YES!!!
...also Luna!

Yes she is!

I prefer left.

ANALLY PENETRATE THE LOLI GOTH

I ____ Lucy

You sick bastard
I don't want to get an infection from touching you.

>shadman

Not goth enough.

>3 fingers
Is this what happens when you breed with ninja turtles?

Imoutos willl always love their onii-chan

This is true.

Lucy makes me wish I had an imouto

She's one of the Top 3 sister

>le pedoman meme

You do when someone instantly thinks you're just joking when you say you like something

Am I the only one who finds the anti-shadman meme-ing more annoying than actual Shadman art?

Aside from the pedo drawings he does, yes.

Yes you are

I just find it null. its like trying to have a serious decision about a character's toothbrush. plus anyone posting shad are just baiting at this point and Sup Forums is a pond full of hungry fish.

Why do you come to a lolicon website if you hate cute lolis?

Look at this normal, loving and completely legal family.

best grills

Yeah. Especially when its a good pic or art by someone that isn't shadman. I feel like there are people here that sit around looking for shit to >shadman and then going full ham about it.

Shadman's a good artist, he had some anatomy trouble when he first started but now it's just a stupid meme people keep pushing.

Lisa is okay at best

Its a literal fact that Shad's best work is his loli art, smut and otherwise. This is literally inarguable.

Shes meh. I've never been a Goth lover like a lot of people here though.

Lola is best loud girl by miles.

You mean girl Dextar?

I would When she's 17

Leni and Lana are pretty innocent too.

What I really don't get is, I thought the reason Shadman was controversial at all was because of his weird political views (which I never look into with artists because it's always depressing), and for drawing way too much fart and/or futa fetish stuff - but I see people wretching at even the most vanilla shit he's drawn. Like, does OP's image warrant 17 smug greentext replies? The only non-G-rated element is Luna smoking a cigarette in the background.

>l-l-look mommy, I posted it again!

>shadman
is a meme. People are just meming. Several of the people posting probably know next to nothing about Shadman. In fact, I can promise that since I see a lot of >shadman posting when people post art that has nothing to do with shadman.

Okay

>he shills shartman for free

>Shadman's a good artist
Oh sweetie... no...

a lot of people going to bat for shadman itt

i just like the way he draws eyes and noses

I'd like Shad if he ever finished a comic. The incredibles one, starfire backfire one. He just randomly stops in the middle and draws some dick girl covered in tats, barefoot, and smoking.

>be OP
>see loud house thread up
>this triggers your autism
>it hasn't been deleted in many hours
>this makes you extremely angry
>you decide to falseflag using le shadman may may to try to get both threads deleted
wow, good thread.

>I bet you're into basket cases with daddy issues
you have no idea...

Bring it on boy...

ignore him, is just one guy hating his art and posting anti-shadmin memes

She is a cute!

Come'on, it's just a cartoon