Does Sup Forums like pewdiepie?

does Sup Forums like pewdiepie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UeRbFyWxkFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice try pewdiepie

Nope.

I like pupupie

He's been alright the last year or so. Self-aware enough to be enjoyable.

Sure

there's something about that guy.. i dont know what it is but i hate him a lot, feels like he is the biggest fake on the planet

You're younger than him and you feel excluded by older people. There's also a hint of jealousy. You were either bullied or had a gf stolen by someone older

I didn't until he said 'what a fucking nigger' on stream

Only in India.

I watched 2-3 of his more recent videos, hes not as cringe worthy as I thought

Hell yeah man
He's very nice

I really, really, really like Felix as a person, but I abhor the "pewdiepie" persona as an entertainer.

agree, his content is shit too. but a nice guy, most of the time

I didn't used to like him, until he moved the red doll. That was when I realized, pewdiepie was /ourgoy/

As a person, sure. I don't much care for his content though.

His last vid on vr chat gave me cancer.

I have literally no idea who that is.
Is it a reverse trap?

Hate him

Nice

I started watching his videos about a year ago during his mental breakdown phase.

I still watch most of them, they're pretty fun usually, but I don't watch any of the long let's play.

His earlier vids were pretty cancer but really targeted the younger audience.
I think he's pretty okay nowadays, I watched his play-through of the walking dead and I really enjoyed that.

Nonetheless I have respect for this guy. There's a reason why he has like 60m subs and banging his GF while we all here jerking each other off on trap threads.

he's alright.

>implying he doesn't browse trap threads

any person that hates niggers is ok in my book

what if that person is a niggerly nigger himself?

he's alright. he has grown a beard. nuff said

i like how he doesn't give much of a fuck anymore. i've been generally enjoying his videos for a couple of months.

i really like his progression from poor guy who dropped college to guy who have millions of fans around globe. I remember an interview with him on his channel where he talked about himself. He was so honest. He talked about his origins, that he had to work as an hot dog seller. Now he have fucking collab with Clutch, Razer and OriginPC.

he is a nigger

he has done something fucking right in his life. tbh

also i don't like the idea that his show Scare Pewdiepie 2 was cancelled. All the work that he put into this project, also not mentioning that other youtubers was working on this too. One wrong movie and everything is gone. Disney contract etc.

Hellls yeah

hi felix.
why aren't you there

hmm, I see psychologist user is back

i dont hate him and at least he's better than most of the other popular yters

You're on /b and complaining about someone saying nigger... Gtfo

Yes I really do like him. He seems really nice and self aware. He is himself all the time and do what he does best.

Actually user stated the exact opposite

I like the Christian vibe his channel now has

His latest stuff is basically what a lot of us are thinking but other youtubers won't say because they like their cash view$.
He understands the stupidity of the whole notion of 'youtubers' and that's made him way easier to appreciate. He also doesn't have shitty manchild reactions to everything so that's cool.

Used to be, it feels nowadays most appropriately like he doesn't give a fuck and that's a good thing

>implying he doesn't still have a sweet house, gig and girl while doing so
He can sink to our level and still be above it, so yeah
Remember to thank your parents for discouraging you from doing the youtube thing.

I cant speak for all of the btards but I think they do because he's a faggot.

Pewdiepie is a giant fag who exposes the memes to the NORMIES!

Too dumb to understand proper english?

rekt

Anyone who replies in the affirmative is 12. Fuck off the lot of you.

I’ve never really watch him. I thought it was funny when he called some guy a nigger then I thought he was a faggot for apologizing. I’ll check him out one day maybe

his newer stuff after he's stopped giving a shit is pretty good

I bet he's here everyday.
Lurking like every other worthless user.
Laughing at ylyl and rekt treads like everyone

I hope so. And I hope I've called him a faggot. Because he is one.

youtube.com/watch?v=UeRbFyWxkFQ is superior to pew

i dont like him
i dont think hes funny and his voice and mannerism makes me cringe

I don’t get it really he’s not funny he just yells very load into a video camera and people find it funny I guess. Don’t hate him just don’t really get it.

Never watched a single one of his videos, no idea what he vlogs about or if he's a nice guy.

But I generally respect anybody that has the entrepreneurial spirit and confidence to turn vlogging into not merely a modest living but a vastly profitable one.

I wouldn't have the guts to put myself in that position, especially seeing how many aspiring vloggers fall become the target of trolls including on Sup Forums.

So I respect that he's a self-made millionaire through hard graft and being digitally savvy.

his last vid is hilarious

I like him fine.

Most people hated his overly dramatic appeal to children.
Then he said something about killing jews and suddenly he was a 4chanhero.

>hard graft
Wat

post the gif of his wop gf getting it in the ass because she a weiner where her pusy was suppose to go

I used to hate him so much my body would shake with anger at the sound of his voice, but I started watching his recent stuff and its far more mature and he;s self aware enough to not be a fucking spaz that caters to kids
Then no, now yea

>Now he have fucking collab with Clutch, Razer and OriginPC.

Who/what are they?

heard he likes /pol and /gif

Yeah.

Think about it. To be a successful vlogger, you've got to put in a lot of time and effort to create consistently enjoyable content, for years, virtually non-stop. You've got to be constantly active on social media platforms, constantly putting your stuff and your 'brand' out there. Day in, day out. And as you develop your channel you effectively become a CEO of your own business, having to manage its day-to-day running, expenses, contracts, legalities etc. Is that not hard graft?

Yeah it's not physically intensive, but it is still intensive.

Clutch- Pc gaming chair

Razer- Mice, Headphones, controllers, etc.

OriginPC- Custom Pre-builts

If you weren't just being a facetious fgt.

half of his videos now are just reacting to ylyl threads on and Sup Forums..

>If you weren't just being a facetious fgt.

I wasn't. I'm just not into PC shit. So thanks!

Yah should be, PC is the way to go mang!

Nah mate. I game via consoles and use a 10 year old Macbook Pro for everything else.

I know as much as I need to know to get by, and spend as little as possible to do what I want.

He's a top tier shitlord, what's not to like?

He and all other "Let's play" fags are annoying as hell.

Samefag.
>learn to read

Never liked him at the height of his "popularity" but since the WSJ shit earlier in 2017 around the time he started playing PUBG he got incredibly based.

>when a swedecuck saves the white race
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sounds like some niggerdom

i feel like this is gonna be on a Pewdiepie video...

yes i like him a lot

>he's a Russian
>who touts for a sushi restaurant

>his claim to fame is just stopping the 'I can't feel pain and so I have exorbitant physical prowess' character with his bare fucking hands, whilst chiding him on how violence is not very nice

Simon Brezhnev.