What are the average number of matches you guys have?

What are the average number of matches you guys have?

I have 768 now and im usually around that number. Ive got some friends who average around 1500-2000 so Im assuming mines pretty low

I've deleted tinder a ton, but the matches have always come back ever since I first downloaded it in 2014.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q57ngTy-KOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

haha yh ok m8

Depends on where you live, if you travel, etc.
I live in a medium sized city and got like 30 matches in 3 days. About to delet it again after closing some numbers.

~150
98% fat chicks and no real 8s or 9s

Literally a conversation I'm having now.

Only got 102 matches but i only swipe right to 8+ and art chicks

fucking normies

>ITT blatant lies

that bitch aint 8+ son

about 400~ in the month since i installed it, dunno what its gonna be at later

I only tinder for like 30 mins every couple days and STRICTLY NO FAT CHICKS, I have 22 matches right now but I get literally like 1 match every week maybe 2 weeks. All of them are 7-9's with two 10/10 chicks that are way out of my league and boring AS FUCK to talk too

dude

"I love natural selection" lmaooo.

you guys must be fucking models, post pics pls for reference

What does the gold likes circle mean, is that how many likes you have left

Teach me your ways senpai

Me.
I think girls can tell I'm a alpha

178, in 4 years and 4 months, only ever met one girl from there

I pay for Tinder Gold

Teach me your ways senpai i swipe like a cuck whole day and get 1-3 matches :/

My bio

Gold circle means how many people have liked me I've yet to match with. Sayss 3+ but got a notification few days ago it was 200

>10+ girl likes already waiting
>760 matches

Get off my board normie!!!

well. whatever.

this

Well, whatever.

Lol i try to be funny as well i sometimes come up with really funny bio but i look like a mess on all pics lol

Well, whatever.

Lol show your pics and bio plz

Literally 0
Fuck this shit

Full opening line.

Has this got you laid?

3 weeks
just 7/10 or up alowed

me with my 177 matches who i dont get along with.

Tons across asia. Maybe like 8 or 9 times in western country's.

Interestingly my location seems to have more of a difference than my actual profile. In my home town I get almost no matches, but when I'm in London down the road from a ~liberal arts uni~ I get way more matches. Variety in pictures that show you doing stuff rather than just selfies. List a couple of interests and have something sarcastic in your profile. My main problem is that I'm physically repulsive and poor/unemployed. I'm also too autistic to actually talk to girls when I match. Memes and net art seem to be popular as well.

150/200, live in a small town. Maybe 2-3 matches a session? When I'm close to bigger cities it goes up, ofcourse.

Lol i got 3 got out with super cite chick turns out shes fat and nothing like tinder pics lol had to make excuses to leave the date early

I usually try new a wierd chat up lines, see what works. Trial and error.

Fuck you

i would fuck that girl so hard dude hahahahaa.

I've had over 10000 I think over the past 4 years (not too shabby looking). Lots initially, travelled around alot, swiped for shits and giggles albeit selectively. Use the tinder passport to check out what cities around the world have to offer. Its not a healthy habit.

5 to 10 a day, live in a big city though

I like your Anthem.

15% battrey but..
i really like amelie and caitie would threesum.

way to have no standards at all

my ears from Sup Forums bleed.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q57ngTy-KOA

i do okay. only hooked up with 10-11 of them over the last year anyway. i just like to flirt.

LOL wait this song is so good, how have I not heard it

Kek all I see are butterfaces

ill stick to my Sup Forums but i dont like this at all.

that’s fine by me, dude. not everyone has to be a model. i’m not implying that i pull the sexiest dimes alive, just that my profile makes me seem like a fun person that people want to talk to, and that usually ends up being the case. i like to have conversations and flirt with women. it’s fun :)

What's the gold hearts?

basically you get to see who liked you and swipe on them. instead of wasting your time on 100 swipes you just look at the 15 that swiped right on you.

are all your matches fat as fuck? if not why are you messaging the fattys