Has star wars died Sup Forums?

Has star wars died Sup Forums?

Movies aren't alive, dummy

Star wars will never die

Same fate as Social Justice Busters

Nah, it'll be dead once the han solo movie and the next trilogy come out.

It is DEAD to me.

Why?
Star Wars 8 is actually a very good movie

b8

Nope, I enjoyed TLJ a lot

no.
I'm serious. Rian Johnson is a talented director.
Up there with Denis Vielneuve

Literally millions of young girls are now fantasizing about fucking Kylo Ren, a mass-murdering psychopathic Sith, who are the embodiment and personification of pure evil.

The StarWars subreddit is full of these posts. The girls/women say things like "but he's so hot" and "true love isn't rational" when people mention the obvious.

I fucking hate this culture, it makes me want to kill people.

I can't speak for other people but I know that after seeing The Last Jedi I definitely don't want to see any more Star Wars films made by disney. I'm just going to stick with episodes I-VI and the original EU.

IMO the problem isn't Johnson's directing. He's just a commercial director given a script, a cast, a budget, and a deadline. The problem with Last Jedi is that Kathleen Kennedy is an awful writer and her script, action sequences, story, and character development were all in a range from mediocre to terrible.

>top grossing movie of the year
>died
No, no it hasn’t

And you are?

Star Wars as we knew it is dead. They'll keep making movies for the kids though.

I’m what way? TLJ is the most successful movie of the year.

Star Wars has always been for kids, dummy. If anything, the new movies are more mature.

they will keep selling tons of plastic toys to kids 7-13 which is Disney's main demographic.

to be honest I thought Rogue one was the 2nd best Star Wars movie behind ESB. so the anthology movies might still be good. But yeah as far as the main storyline goes it's dead to me and I have zero interest in the next film. Rian Johnson fucked up badly

Empire wasn't juvenile at all, it worked well for an adult audience.

Star who?

no, sorry you didn't like the movie retards

star worst

This. Have you Leia playing Superman in the outerspace ? That killed Starwars

Well, let's ask Mark, shell we?

10 threads a day
nah it hasn't died

New Ghostbusters, you out of touch retard.

And so did TLJ and Rouge One. They are still movies made primarily for under 18 year olds.

You should be happy Lucas sold to Disney, unless you’re a big fan of the prequels, because he would have made more of that if left to his own devices. He also considers the edited original trilogy to be the defective versions. Without Disney, you’d never get high def re releases of the unedited original trilogy

I know. The new ghostbusters wasn’t very successful. The new Star Wars has been wildly successful. How do they compare?

It's made $1.2 billion already, and it's on its way to make about as much as Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and Justice League COMBINED. So no, it's not dead. It's so far from dead.

If anything, this movie is proof that feminism and political correctness IS the way forward. It's not what everybody wants, but it's what the majority wants. And we shall always live in a world where the majority opinion prevails.

It wasn't that bad. Am I edgy for liking the prequels better than these new ones?

>inb4 nostalgia fag
No I enjoyed the new things we got to see specifically all the Jedi, and in terms of pure action (not the drama surrounding the action, just the action) the prequels still have the best sword fights

no, it just became gayer like the viewers
they simply put stuff that would adres the nowadays viewers, millenials, hipsters, SJW, feminists etc.
if since the first movies the society would become more refined and wiser they would demand better movie, the reason all franchises are going to shit is they adjust to customers and people went to shit pretty bad

Star cunts the lot of them!!!

Should have made Portman get her tits out way back when
#MissedOpportunity!!

yes. it's a piece of shit now solely designed to crank out as much movies as possible to separate retards that will complain about the movies but pay to see them anyway. i saw the force awakens and gave up. that was my last shit wars movie. it has no soul any more it is stricly 100% about lining disney execs' pockets with huge bonuses.