WATCH IT, TECHNOLOGY

WATCH IT, TECHNOLOGY

heh

The George Orwell of our generation

quality synthesis lad

nice

What if Twitter, like, was able to, like, talk. But it would have, like, a personality based on your tweets. Or ohmygod imagine if like Instagram grew legs or if you had to buy RAM to put in your head because you don't remember so good because of the radiowaves, like

kek

Daring synthesis

Do you have a template?

I'm quite liking this new "watch it" meme

thanks man

This has the potential for being the greatest meme ever

exhaled quickly though my nose

haha

Is that Jimmy Kimmel?

Retard question: How do I cut all the surrounding space out from around the hand when pasting it onto another image

Someone explain this to me. How is this sjw faggots a meme?

laughed

Just use this transparent one

Actually, forget it, use this:
one instead it's better.

DUDE WHAT IF LIKE TWITTER LMAO

What if you could send yourself in an email but somebody who didn't like you trapped you in the spam folder?!

What if like your computer mouse actually turned into a real mouse and you had to like lay a trap to catch it because it was eating loads of cheese

>paki wife

cuck

DUDE WHAT IF LIKE UMM GET THIS WHAT IF LIKE THE MATRIX IS FOR REALZ LMAO

what if instead of us posting on twitter twitter posted things onto us

DUDE SOCIETY IS BECOMING DEGENERATE, SELF LOATHING AND IDENTITY OBSESSED AND THIS IS BAD, EVEN THOUGH THIS WAS ALL CREATED, ENCOURAGED AND VOTED FOR BY LEFTIST CULTURAL MARXISTS LIKE ME LMAO

WHAT IF INSTEAD OF SHITPOSTING ON THE INTERNET THE INTERNET SHITPOSTED ONTO REAL LIFE?

WILL THERE COME A TIME WHEN YOU ACTUALLY SHIT INTO A MEMORY STICK AND UPLOAD YOUR TURD ONTO THE NET TO A SOCIAL MEDIA FOR SHIT

I AM TYPING IN CAPS

When he will do the Sup Forums episome?

So close...

>WATCH IT, WHITE CIS MALES!

hes right ya know

ITS SO FUNNY HOW MUCH CHARLIE BROOKER BTFO OF Sup Forums ITS HILARIOUS

so basically the mainstream will only consume one overrated piece of his library (1984/black mirror) while the rest of his library that is actually quality material and way better than his overrated piece is left to be ignored (keep the aspidistra flying, road to wigan pier, coming up for air/screenwipe, newswipe, screenburn, tv go home)

Screenwipe is the only good thing he's ever done.

I can't believe he basically disowned all his old Guardian columns.

WATCH IT MEME

This was said in a sardonic manner on Screenwipe.