Does anyone else just fucking HATE Liberals? I live in NYC and this whole city is a liberal shithole...

Does anyone else just fucking HATE Liberals? I live in NYC and this whole city is a liberal shithole. As in extremely alt left. If you support Trump I wouldn't be surprised you'd get beheaded here.

being a liberal isn't being a cunt like this, being liberal is believing in freedom basically. being on Sup Forums is an act of true liberalism mate.

You're free to argue, but that thing is most assuredly a liberal

usually this type of sjw shitheads believe in censorship and safe spaces and what not, things that are not, in fact, liberal. they can call themselves attach helis, but that does not make them so.

She might just identify as a liberal.

So, essentially, she is a trans-liberal.

Don't use the word liberal. It doesnt describe them. They are totalitarian assholes whos last concern is liberty. Call them neoliberals or leftists or something. Or marxists i guess in many cases.

PanDemiSapioSentionalPolitionalJapiolParotalFreloitoyian-Liberal to you, fucking racist

People nowadays treat politics as if you can only be liberal or conservative. I hate people who fall solely on one of these sides as they tend to not be open to new ideas. I hate that they also don't give a chance to hear out What others think which is literally a requirement for a healthy civilization. If you cannot see anything good on each side then you shouldn't be able to vote.

Yeah it's just sad that this is what people think about when someone says liberal. Those darn punk rockers really left a lasting influence on fashion.

But you see there are two types of republicans. Rednecks and people who aren't faggy liberals. Just as there are two types of liberals. SJWs and people who hate rednecks.

I'm a liberal but I have no piercings or anything like that. I usually have a beard which could be hipster I guess but I'm really just lazy and why would I shave anyway it's fucking freezing.

People who go on about liberals are clearly the biggest liberals because you hate what it has become

Ok, seems as if I have to cut of my own cock now

I live in NYC too and the great thing about the liberals here is that we believe in very flexible borders, so, like, if you want to get your ass out you are totally welcome to leave. Nothing stopping you.

Maybe in being here you've learned the SJW version of self-empowerment. In other words, there's a solution right in front of you but you refuse to take it and instead, you blame others.

Go. There's nothing keeping you here. Be self-empowered like the SJWs. Bye bye now.

I won't hear out the other side when they're full of fucking lies and propaganda.

I agree with you OP. There's no reasoning with them. And unless you look and think EXACTLY like them, you can do nothing right.

"Excuse me, but you dropped this pencil."
"Ugh! Don't fucking talk to me you disgusting bigot! That identifies as a pen!"

It's an exaggeration, I know. But they are just horrible people.

>Hipster

Yeah you're a liberal. Kys

Annnnd this proves my point. Fuck off you typical New York Cuck.im tired of your kind around here you fucking nigger lover.

that asshole also is being a bitchy bitch about punk.
Punks had a real intended movement that everyone could go for it, either together or alone, not this pansy 2017 girlywannabeboi bullshit or boiwannabegirly bullshit.

Nigger if you don't like it here fuck off. I bet you're just a fat CUNY neckbeard that can't get laid even with all the easy pussy around.

Thing is, it's always the loudest people who are heard by the others. But their opinions aren't really representative

I graduated already from a cunt college and experienced the NY liberal at his worst. Kys you brooklyn/bronx nigger-loving faggot

Ya a lot of it is propaganda. If you view anyone/anything as purely one dimensional youre almost certainly a victim or propaganda. For example, people who only see Trump as an evil, stupid, incompetent, irredeemable sociopathic asshole are victims of propaganda. Fact is, theres much much more to him than that. But CNN and buzzfeed etc would have you think otherwise. Same goes for people who only see Trump as "the god emperor" or whatever. In their eyes he can do no wrong, and is flawless and the best president to ever live. Info wars and breitbart and other places like that would have you think this. People get so stuck on one side, since there really isnt much popular media nowadays that covers things fairly. This leads to the extreme polarization we see now. A divided country benefits those who are truly in power i think. All this race baiting bs after we made so much progress is another example of that.

The US election was certainly a demonstration of this. It also shows how disconnected the liberal elite are with the average US citizen.

I really despite both but Trump is a better choice than Hillary

He definitely was. He represents change and mild reform, which is what the US needed.

No that would be the right. The right caused all the fuckin war around the world. And they ruined the economy. And if you hate how women and black people act well maybe we shouldn't have oppressed them and enslaved them for so long.

How can anyone vote Republican with this knowledge? As soon as Obama took office, literally within weeks, you were blaming him for everything.

George Orwell was accurate when he wrote about people acting like such fucking sheep that they would forget who they're fighting in a day. You all literally forgot that you're the problem.

Not to mention red states take more than they give in federal aid. YOU guys haven't won an election since 2004. Trump didn't even really win but him winning was him not Republicans.

I live in Ohio surrounded by Trump tards, I've had plenty of conversations with people. I heard plenty of inane criticisms when Obama was in office. I heard no logical defense of Bush when he was in office. I'm sure there are a few intelligent Republicans, I could defend it myself if I wanted to. But I've never heard an actual Republican do a good job at saying fucking anything worth hearing.

You should end yourself user.

>Does anyone else just fucking HATE Liberals
Yeah this whole board. Welcome to b, newfag.

Last bastion of the societal dropout.

That's a progressive fatkin tumblerette.

shit man I said I don't like Trump, chill

They stole the term liberal, now what you described is libertarianism.

You're both faggots. I simply described my visual appearance. If you think a beard is hipster that's your opinion and idgaf. I didn't say I had a problem with Punk Rockers it was sarcasm. You hate liberals for looking all freaky. But it's just fashion. There are roots to it but it doesn't really matter. You're just being a fag for giving a shit about fashion.

But my point was if you think every liberal looks like they just either got off the Grateful Dead bus or are about to head off to a bdsm party you're beyond retarded.

Hurr duurr fuckong republicans all wear cowboy hats

Red states in the south are filled with niggers. Hence all the federal aid.

honestly fucking hamplanet rainbow haired women and the ultra skinny little soyboy lipstick wearing fags that tag along to get some pitytang from a piece of chewed bubble gum are the epitome of degeneracy

God i fucking hate this guy

Libertarians believe in freedom from the state. Liberals believe in freedoms enforced by the state, including freedom from non-state actors like corporations. Big difference.

>enforced freedom
And that is how you lose your freedoms. The government is not your friend anymore than a big corporation is. At least a corporation produces something. Government can only take.

why can't americans tell the difference bewteen liberal and progressive philosophy?
>conservatives are liberals
>democrats are progressives

>I usually have a beard
>could be hipster
>I guess
>I'm really just lazy
>why would I shave
>I'm a liberal

You don't say.

There is no perfect system. Governments can take freedoms but in democracies there is a voice in the decision, however weak. Corporations produce, but have no practical check besides governments and each other. And corporations don't check each other - they would prefer to compete on mutually beneficial terms rather than to the benefit of the people. Adam Smith was way too optimistic about the rich.

i know i really don't understand how people can just refuse to listen to someone they disagree with like it makes no sense
i feel like i'm going insane or something when the people around me just assume everyone to the right is a nazi and everyone to the left is a libtard cuck

see the word libertarian comes from the word liberal, which comes from the latinword 'liberas'; which means freedom

Different words can have the same roots but important differences in meaning. Liberals and libertarians both believe in freedom, they just disagree on which freedoms and how they should be protected.

i'm a libertarian and therefore i promote liberalism in favor of progressive marxism

You should definitely leave. The civilized world is no place for a trump supporter.

Only liberals are stupid enough to cram themselves into big overpriced, overpopulated shitholes like NYC and call that "living". Mention to them they can make a better living and have a higher standard of living in Texas and the only reaction is "EW! THARS SO MANAH CONSAVATAVES THARR!" Not that they have any objection to getting more for less and having a better life. Have to be in their overpopulated shithole with their echo chamber close by to live "the life". Fucking retards.

So if you're so not liberal, move the fuck out and have a better life. Bonus, less of those assholes, even though there are some.

Itt: idiots who don’t understand OP is referring to modern liberals, not classical liberals.

I’ll one up you. I live in cuckachussettes and work in Cambridge... it doesn’t get any more liberal aside from Seattle and California maybe

Only conservatives are stupid enough to cram themselves into desolate, hillbilly shitholes like Texas and call that "living". Mention to them they can make a better living and have a higher standard of living in NYC and the only reaction is "EW! THARS SO MANAH LIBRULS THARRR!" Not that they have any objection to getting more for less and living a better life. Have to be in their incest shithole with their echo chamber close by to live "the life". Fucking retards

you are right about nyc being over populated though. manhattan at least, i haven't really been to anywhere else so i guess i wouldn't know.

It’s like this post was copied and pasted from reddit

Faggot. *I have a beard which may be considered hipster by faggots like you* if you grew one as fast as me you'd be reluctant to shave much yourself

>And that is how you lose your freedoms. The government is not your friend anymore than a big corporation is. At least a corporation produces something. Government can only take.
Look at this edgelord who probably went to public schools, drives on publicly funded roads, grew up going to the publicly funded library, enjoys protection from publicly funded police and fireman.

>1995-
>actually going to libraries

Why would anyone do this?

Worry not friend, the cities don't have the country vote...yet. The libtards and trumpets are the loud mfers, the country voting for Trump ultimately gave me hope. Seems like the middle voters didn't fall for the "I'm a woman and not as bad as the other guy" tagline and opted for a chaotic outsider. I've considered this the better choice since I awoke that fateful morning and saw our new leader.

>That feel when you feel ashamed of your political views because most people who share it are worse than the opposing side.
Ffffuck.