Had a brain tumor in 2010, 4 surgeries, months of chemo and feeling like death. Fast forward to 2018, had headaches...

Had a brain tumor in 2010, 4 surgeries, months of chemo and feeling like death. Fast forward to 2018, had headaches, went to hospital and as suspected I have another one. Still drowning in debt from last hospital bills. Should I let it take me Sup Forums?

Fight it, user.

You've got nowt left to lose now, smoke crack.

Kill yourself, but kill a bunch of niggers before you do and carry a note with you that says
>Praise kek

Smoke some pot and then come back to it.

Please fight it. You may not realize it but someone loves you and letting it take you will hurt those that care about you. My older brother let his illness take him 8 months ago and it is slowly destroying me. I wish this kind of heartache on no one.

Try weed it might help or homoeopathy ones that work not some random conman tho

If you survive do some cool shit

The most important thing in your brothers life was, as it should have been, your brother. Your view is selfish and short sighted. Rejoice for him, he's not in pain anymore.

Fight it dude. might not seem like much but you'll always have us.

My brother didn't have a painful or fatal disease. His laziness and unwillingness to eat a proper diet killed him. But thanks for assuming shit. Find a belt and hang yourself from it because with an attitude like that no one cares about you.

Whoa dude, you're severely unbalanced.

Also, if I had family like you, I'd kill myself too.

It’s time to bite the bullet brother

Cancer is the only bitch you're legally allowed to beat. So fuck her up good this time!

>homeopathy
Otherwise known as “shit that doesn’t actually work”

never give up user

How dumb human can be to belive that homeopathy shit. Theres no evidence to prove any of that pseudoscience. Your wallet are being raped by some fucking liar.

Unfortunately a lot of medical practitioners could be accused of the same raping nowadays. Disease is big business, I know some people who believe you don't start getting sick until you go to the doctor.

Come on user you have to fight if not for you for your family

>i know some people
No you dont, fuck off

Get it sorted OP. Then go chapter 7.

Fuck em.