Ahh yes, we've been expecting you. You'll have to be recorded before you're officially released...

Ahh yes, we've been expecting you. You'll have to be recorded before you're officially released. There are a few ways we can do this, and the choice is yours.

Is Morrowindposting a thing now?

This is now Sup Forums related. What would you like to see in a Morrowind movie?

Morrowind live action movie when

Only if it has a mudcrab merchant.

I'd love to see the full main quest in a 4 hour long movie. The main character has to be a Mage though otherwise it's gay.

Does he walk to Balmora or take the silt strider?

EEEUUUUURRGGGHHHHHH???

all blacks must be redguards

I had an OP account when I was too stupid/young to beat the game where I would kill the vivec guards and sell their ebony shit to the mudcrab merchant.

I think I had a 400k goldstack at one point lol

Icarian flight scrolls maybe. Or maybe thats too memey, as it's early in the movie he (or she) should walk so we get introduced to the world.

>mfw hollywood version dunmer are the slaves and imperials run the world

Why walk when you can ride?

Strider. Also goes full Werewolf in Bloodmoon.

Dunmer Mage Stealth Mode the entire movie.

>tfw the Nerevarine went to Akavir and never came back

Then how is he supposed to kill Dagoth Ur?

Also why would a mage become a werewolf that shits lame as fuck

Is Morrowind worth playing after I've already done Oblivion and Skyrim or will it just seem hopelessly outdated?

Do people really enjoy playing this old shit or they pretend?

If you're a faggot it will seem outdated.
Honestly if you're worried about something being "outdated" you're probably a faggot anyways.

I love the weird alien architecture and gloomy atmosphere.

It's better than both but graphically dated. It's way more complex.

AH YES
WE'VE BANE EXPECTING YOU
YOU'LL HAVE TO BE LISTED IN MY FLIGHT PLAN BEFORE YOU CAN STAY ON MY AIRCRAFT

It's great I play through it once every two years or so.

In Morrowind isn't it a curse or disease or some shit? Then you get to werewolf it up for a while until you find the cure?

I honestly forget.

It's pretty great, but might be kind of hard to get into after playing Oblivion and Skyrim

I grew up with Morrowind and still find it hard getting back into it, it's so dated even if it is way better in a lot of ways

Yeah pretty much. Vampires are cooler though.