How do I make my girlfriend stop calling me "daddy" when we fuck...

how do I make my girlfriend stop calling me "daddy" when we fuck? it was alright at first but she says it entirely too much and the whole calling someone "daddy" is kinda creepy. she says it a lot so I don't want to screw up my chances cause I want to keep fucking her I just don't want to be called "daddy"

just be honest man like "hey this kinda weirds me out scale it back" bitches love it when you're straight up
Then shove it in her butt or some gay shit

Call her mommy when you fuck her

thats even creepier

STOP FUCKING YOUR DAUGHTER!

Stop dating girls with daddy issues, you fucking idiot.

t. low test

Kek

Let me cuck you so you can both call me daddy.

Stop being such a faggot about your girl enjoying you fucking her

Start calling her mommy. Either that or just put up with it and stop being such a whiny little faggot.

i enjoy it too its just weird

Thats faggoty. Calling someone daddy in this case is a sign of dominance. Unless you're into femdom don't do this op.

im not being whiny im gonna keep fucking her

For me, it only got weird when it happened it public.

yeah just tell her to scale it back girls really do like it when you're direct

not even just girls everyone likes it it's a good idea to just be direct in what you want

This is the correct answer. She'll get the picture.

Do you want a dick in your ass? Because thats how you get a dick in your ass.

if she said it seriously in public it would be weird
if it was as a joke that only the two of you heard it wouldn't be bad
there can be too much daddy and it's when you get called daddy in front of other people so they can hear loud and clear

Sorry to tell ya OP she was abused by her dad and she misses it. Best to not get her upset.

sorry dude but i know from experience that people who like to say daddy don't like it because they have daddy issues

well some of them might but not all of them

Mainly around friends to be cute but she slipped up several times in public which was kinda awkward.

well think about it both of you living through awkward moments just makes your love stronger

This

Yeah, but I'm 20 years older than her, so I am old enough to actually be her dad.

well you have to come up with something to stop her from saying daddy in public

I second this alright!!

have her call you 'sir' or something. A girl who calls dude daddy in sex either:

a) has actual daddy issues
or
b) wants on some level to be dominated (like most women)

also sir is equally as hot as daddy in my opinion