What the fuck was his problem?

what the fuck was his problem?

Dunno mate. What the fuck is 165your4 problem, kiddo?
It's hard to see someone making a list of threads over and over, every day, every week, without thinking that your problem is genuinely a form of insanity.
It's not funny, it takes no skill, it's nothing of any value.
It is just you being an insane cunt and very probably severely retarded.
What's your pressure, 'user'?

Muh gold

He got all them teeth, but no toothbrush.

he was fire he was death

His parents named him Smug. How would he end up to be anything but conceited?

Dragons are literally uber-jews. They have an uncontrollable lust for jewels and gold and shit, which is funny cos they never spend it. They're basically like IRL billionaires, sucking up all the currency and increasing their own fortunes while never giving anything back.

He was my favorite thing in the movie

This is probably the best scene in the trilogy, but just like everything else, goes on too long.

Yes good goy spend all your money instead of saving it. We need to keep the consumerism machine well oiled.

>IRL billionaires, sucking up all the currency
That's not how it works.

That's not how it works you SJW piece of shit, rick give back lots to society, it's just the poor fuckers who are bad at saving money, vote democrat because they genuinely believe they are on their side who don't contribute to anything even though the system is slightly fair on both parties.

Explain yourself

You'd love me to waste time on that wouldn't you?

If Smaug were a super-jew he would be using that wealth for usury-related purposes, not hoarding it. If anything that would have made him a MUCH more interesting villain. The invincible draconic robber-baron who took the loot from the real gold-hoarders, the dwarves, and then invested it wisely all across the land, but with the foresight and long-term thinking of a dragon. In less than a century he owns everything, and everyone is his wage slave.

Book-smaug is just a ripoff of the dragon from Beowulf with the same overall message, which doesn't apply the same way in even the time Tolkein wrote it because that moral was made for an audience between the 8th and 11th centuries. Gold only does good when put into circulation, bad kings hoard gold and don't give it out to their loyal underlings.

Greed and overconfience.

For the latter, it's understandable, big as he was. Where did this "dragons are stadium-sized" meme came from? DnD?

They like gold because it gave them powers. It's reverse kryptonite.

Nidhogg was ginormous.

>If anything that would have made him a MUCH more interesting villain.
That's clearly not what Tolkein was going for. The dragon that hoards his wealth in solitude is a well-established archetype. It also would have also added elements that were completely irrelevant to the story Tolkein wanted to tell. This comment is like when RR Marin complains the books never go into Aragorn's tax policy.

>This comment is like when RR Marin complains the books never go into Aragorn's tax policy.
Funny how his books never went into any noble's tax policy either.

DND dragons tend to be not that huge actually

How standardized is currency is Westeros? I assume peasants pay tax in farm-goods like grain, or through direct service to their lord. Nobles probably pay in either silver or gold coin, but some regions can also probably contribute valuable resources as payment, like Forrester ironwood.

King Robert's reign was the best time to discuss tax policy since he was such an economic fuckup. If Joffery was hated not only for being a dick but because he canonically increased to the tax-burden to pay off his father's expenses that would add another realistic angle to the situation. People hate assholes, but they REALLY hate people who raise their taxes.

he hated jews.

In book 2-3, it was mainly war going on, and in that context, I doubt there was any steady tax collection. Since book 4, the world feels empty, all it is is following most main characters that remain in their fantasy-style adventure rather than their sedentary geopolitical life they had in books 1-3.

He was a lizard-Jew who wanted to own all the world's gold while lecturing others on others being greedy

That's a good point. Peasants did actually pay with grain and meat and stuff in both the real world and in his books. I think it's like any currency. X% of their yield for the year goes to the Lord I'm pretty sure. Of course anyone who tried to hide their yield to pay less taxes either got some limb cut off, son killed, or him killed if his son was old enough to take over to not only punish him, but strike fear into his son who is now the tax payer.

peasants pay in peasants money

>Dragons
He was a wyvern

no, he was a console of Rome

for compassion, 2 pennies can get you a beer and a room for the night (I think 6 gets you a meal and free refills) so think on that next time you see those fat fucks dropping gold dragons left and right.

Well..you're not wrong.

he's got all the riches but none the bitches

Well, for one he's a dragon. So, yeah, there you go.

>calling someone who uses the term "Jew" derogatorily a SJW

hes just an angry dragon.

i actually laughed out loud irl actually, good game m8

Play Smaug

He wanted to be a real dragon.

He does go into the banking system though and it's fucking retarded
>all banking is done at the Iron Bank
>literally a foreign bank with a different country
>in order to use the bank, which is by definition a place to keep money safe, Lords have to ship the (heavy, especially if there's a lot) gold coins across a pirate infested sea
>despite this paper money hasn't been invented
>despite this there is no mention of a bank in Westeros, even though houses like the Lannisters can definitely do that due to their large wealth of gold.

Toxic masculinity