Is it seriously possible to shoot yourself in the face with this shotgun?

Is it seriously possible to shoot yourself in the face with this shotgun?

Idk I'd find away if I had that many notifications on my fucking phone

This. What the fuck are you doing nigger?

if its not fully rusted out.. yes

it looks more as a rifle to me
but you could ez saw off most of the pipe for easy an heroing

just hold it to your face and use your foot to reach the trigger

I don't see how it's possible. you'd have to use some sort of stick or string to reach the trigger. But when they found his body, there was no such mechanism to be found...

I'm the autopsy/investigation did they mention he used his foot or toe?

He had shoes on...

Btw, fixed it for ya...

and how old is this case? Because that tag is not new!

Some say the suicide note was penned by you know who.
It doesn't look like his hand writing...

It's Kurt Cobain

So...

How in the hell could he shoot himself with that shotgun with shoes on, and heavily drugged at that?

there ya go... it was murder...
Tony matola contact

No it’s not, Love killed Cobain.

We gotta prove it tho, my dude...

I would say we gotta kidnap Courtney love, torture the fuck out of her for the truth...
Who's with me,?

Yes but only after doing enough heroine to op three large elephants

Yes you can. Depending on the length of the barrel. My Remington 870 can definitely

Make a rube Goldberg machine

everywhere I go on the webz I can't get a straight answer about the length of the shotgun...
It seems impossible to use it in the way they are suggesting he did

Besides the Cobain circumstances... I'd say if you can't figure out a way to shoot yourself with basically any gun, you are correct in knowing you're too stupid to live.

What's that nozzle on the end of the gun?

/Thread

The gun is literally too long for him to have shot himself using the gun and his hands. His shoes were on so he didn't use his feet and there was no report of a string or any other method he could've used to do it. He had also just shot up heroine AND was still recovering from his coma.

agreed

What kind of shoes was he wearing? Does anyone know? I think he probably still could have done it even with his shoes on. It doesn't take much to pull the trigger.

Bleach shows that she did it but will never have the autopsy records released she only one with rights to them as wife that's why it was such a rush job he was trying to get clean and divorce love never got that far

Yeah that's why I said besides the Cobain stuff.. just someone who's trying to in general.