Could Kenny kill Negan?

Could Kenny kill Negan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uiaWzLZbleo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, because he is dead

A negative opinion of Kenny is the quickest way to spot a beta male.

Dunno. Negan is the comics is actually pretty bulky so I'm not sure about that. The actor on the other hand he could. Dude has nothing to do with Negan's physique except maybe the height.

My Kenny isn't.

Cuck

Yes

A list of people Kenny has bested:
Larry: an old man in the process of dying of a heart attack;
Carver: an old man who has been fatally wounded by a gunshot from Clementine and/or Luke.

Done.

The guy is a pussy. Still picked him over Jane though.

This. The polls don't lie.

cuck

Why?
He did literally nothing wrong, obviously I'm still with him.

Of course
a pussy is better than a cunt

>people getting mad that Kenny puts his family before people he's known for a week
>people getting mad that Kenny gets irrational after his family died
>people getting mad that Kenny's plan didn't work, even though no one offers any other ideas at any point
>people getting mad that Kenny bashes a 6'4 brick shithouse old man in the head with a salt block before he can turn into an unstoppable zombie in a small room

>numales defending a woman who puts a baby in danger in order to prove a point

A List Of People Negan has bested:
Glenn: Literally a beta Asian.
Abe: Literally a race mixer.

Done.

Negan is a pussy. Kenny boats all over his ass.

SEE! HE'S DANGEROUS WHEN I PUT A FUCKING BABY IN DANGER! GOD, IT'S NOT LIKE THE BABY IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE ONLY ONES LEFT.

>people getting mad that Kenny's plan didn't work, even though no one offers any other ideas at any point
It did, just not for them.

>pussy
>cuts people's heads and stomachs up with minimal effort
>survived having throat cut
>survived almost a horde of zombies with a BROKEN bat
>pussy

That's true.
Also it's hilarious that Ben got rekt by a bunch of old people when he was left to watch the boat.

But people are also super critical of him, even though he was like fucking 17 or 18 in the middle of the apocalypse.

Kenny has impenetrable plot armor.

Yes, several times over.

Upset Kenny is barely higher than Negan in TWD power levels in my head-canon.

A list of people Negan has bested:
Two faggots who couldn't defend themselves otherwise the people they cared most about were dead.

A true badass :^)

Negan runs an entire squadron.

Season 1 was good because all the characters were somewhat realistic, enough to trigger all the SJWs who let's played the shit and just wanted to white knight Carley.

Then season 2 became a Clementine power fantasy (muh fan favorite) and not even the SJWs liked it.

>Negan has a bunch of assholes protecting his ass
>Kenny has survived for years practically on his own
Yet somehow I'm supposed to believe that Negan could beat him?

Oh you're gonna love season 3
:^)

youtube.com/watch?v=uiaWzLZbleo

I thought they just did a Michonne one.
Are they doing more original shit?

Season 2 was bad because it had no direction at all.
The Autistic girl is the worst thing. There was potential there for Clementine to be put in situations with someone less able than herself, but they squandered it then killed her off whether you try and help her or not.

I don't think you actually play as Clementine in season 3 so it will probably end up being better.

Plus she'll be older so hopefully it won't have retarded situations where they send a young child to do an adult's job

She's a strong independent woman now

>play through TWD with now wife, with my controlling and her making decisions
>end of season 2
>she sides with Jane despite Jane being fucking crazy
I was so mad. I loved Kenny.

>people who sympathize with Lily in the first few episode trying to justify her random murder of Carley

Women are stupid

She was right to pick Jane.

I entirely feel that around the time these games were being discussed, most of Sup Forums outed themselves as retards who don't go outside based on their decision making.

Still after 10 years fuck my life of Sup Forums, that's one of the things that pisses me off the most in retrospect.

>After season two change my name to Kenny on Steam with a pic of S2 kenny
>play CSGO
>lots of bros really like it, all say they saved kenny
>eventually get in a game with a girl and her friends (guys)
>the guys are all beta orbiters, but everyone played the game and knew who Kenny was
>the girl saved kenny
>the guys said kenny was out of control and needed to die
>tfw I called them all numales and needed to learn who a real man was

I don't even have a problem with people who disagree with all of Kenny's shit, like I understand the playstyle of irrationally putting Clementine first no matter the situation because she's cute and fun or whatever.

But the babbies who refuse to acknowledge that Kenny is always justified in his actions are maddening. It's like people expected him to care more about Lee or Clementine than his own family, or himself. That's just unrealistic.