I just got vanned ama

I just got vanned ama
>be me 3 years ago
>15
>join a "teen" kik chat i found on Sup Forums
>send what i send
>today
>18
While walking home from school 2 fbi cars pulled up. We had a sit-down talk in my living room. It was very weird because my parents were in the talk too. Since I wasn't 18 they wasn't going to charge me. But they wanted my help in tracking down predators. But since I haven't used kiik in years I wasn't any help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqjEGI2jk2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fake and gay

How do you want me to prove it? I swear to god i am not lying

you said FBI yet that's a state attorney generals card. also it just doesn't sound plausible

It wasn't a male agent and a female. The man did most of the talking. He kept saying that he wanted me to be completely honest. Then at the end of the talk he was telling me that I should never do this again because even though it happened 3 years ago it can always come back

They both had FBI badges. They said they worked out of the Chicago office. They even knew what I was saying again what I was posting in the groups. They had screenshots

*and

That is the woman's card. On the card the office and cell number are scratched out. And she wrote her new number in pen. Maybe she just didn't update her card yet I'm assuming

Anita alverez has not hold that position in 2 yrs

That's probably why the office and cell numbers are scratched out. She probably moved to the FBI but never got new cards. If I was to take the black away you would see that those numbers are scratced out. but she wrote her new phone number in pen

this is why you never trust anything posted on Sup Forums, OP

it's literally in the header
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Wrong fbi don't do shit work and fail to update their cards.

And that was when I first found out about Sup Forums. It said Team KIK Chat so I thought it was a KIK Chat for teenagers. But then i realized what it really was.I'm pretty sure they have been investigating me for a while. They knew the exact time I was getting out of school. I'm pretty sure they're taking my internet history as we speak.

now I also call bullshit, if you were that naive you wouldn't have stuck around the chat, and you certainly wouldn't have shitposted in it hard enough to warrant being arrested

It was because of how old I was I know that's why I didn't get arrested. Also I got the pics from pur nudism. So I don't think I would have been arrested for that. They were also asking me if I was downloading the material and if I had a Dropbox. I'm not going to lie. I was in bed longer than I should have been. But I'm happy that I didn't get arrested

They were asking me questions like do I still have a kik account. I do but I haven't used it in years. So basically that was a dead end. But I'm 100% sure they were investigating me because it was only two agents and they weren't here with a search warrant. We let them in. He said if I was in a adult doing this he would have came at 6 in the morning with the SWAT team

I got vanned for shitposting in a job/wage/age thread for being a drunk roleplayer. when the court reads out the information page from Sup Forums its hilarious how uncomfortable they get

Bump

I don't know how I feel about this right now. If I was in my own house and they came I would have been okay. But it's weird that my whole family now knows about this.

OP is a faggot trying to bait everyone. cool story

fucken lier you faggot

For some reason I actually have the feeling OP is being honest. Am I the only one that believes him?

Close up on the symbol on the left corner

How am I supposed to prove it? Why would I come here just to lie. And why would I come here to lie about something like this. I know this is something that I can't prove but just believe me

On what grounds? Ceepee? I don't get why the v&

impersonation, they gave me a fine in the end of it

Here

They specialize in Internet crimes. When I said I found out about the Chat from Sup Forums the woman asked "Sup Forums?"

Impersonation of an officer?
You should tell the whole story, sounds crazy weird

It's 2018?

nah im good. it was just some faggot on here reversed a picture I posted and reported. detectives picked me up at work, I lost my job and became an alcohol. got in shit for driving drunk and lost my license. spun further down from there until I just stopped caring. feels bretty good now man

So either OP is a lying bitch or someone is trying to scam him. I think lying bitch is the likely one.

LOL I completely forgot it

Why would they ASK if you had Dropbox if you were under investigation?

They would KNOW.

Whenever I made a Dropbox account I always would randomly type in letters and numbers in the email field. So every time I went on Dropbox I had to make a new account. They were pressuring me a little bit on the Dropbox. They probably knew who I had a Dropbox account. But when I say it I randomly typed in letters and numbers they gave up on it

I am 100% sure they are lurking in this thread right now. Waiting for me to slip up so they can come back and get me. The man said one time they went to this teens house and told him to never do it again, but a few days later they found new information about stuff he did years ago and they went back to his house and arrested him

you do realize multiple agencies may work on a single case, right?
any time there's a CP raid there's usually 3-4 different agencies on the premise. the FBI tends to do the interviewing and the local authorities (sheriff, constable, pd, etc) do the ground work by keeping an eye on the suspect if they aren't detained.

dude in my neighborhood DL'd some pizza. state troops. homeland security, FBI and local PD

Yes

Bump

P

J

FBI works within county judicial centers. My home city does not have an fbi agency, but the county right next to mine does. When I pay for a parking ticket in that county I walk past a room in the courthouse that has a big ol' "FEDERAL BUEREU OF INVESTIGATIONS" placard above the door

>While walking home from school 2 fbi cars pulled up. We had a sit-down talk in my living room. It was very weird because my parents were in the talk too. Since I wasn't 18 they wasn't going to charge me. But they wanted my help in tracking down predators. But since I haven't used kiik in years I wasn't any help.

Timestamp says Jan 9th 2017, redo the timestamp with 2018 and a smiling face or this entire story is pasta.

Yeah this guys a shit poster

wut

youtube.com/watch?v=OqjEGI2jk2A

OP's time stamp says Jan 9th 2017, if OP doesn't post an updated picture with a 2018 timestamp then all the pictures are old and the story is shit pasta.

If OP accidentally wrote the wrong date it should be easy for him to rewrite it and add a smiling face to show it's been rewritten.

I didn't mean you're a shitposter, I meant op is, fake copypasta fag

but he did
it's literally right here
did you forget your +15 strength glasses at the community center again pops?

Dude I wrote 2017 today at work and twice yesterday, calm down

>Felony Trial Support

You're so poor you needed a public defendant?

The story doesn't add up. Apparently did it 3 years ago yet you said you assumed they had been investigating for a long time. This would be obvious, not anything to be unsure about. You said all you did was join a kik chat yet you speak about the constant use of dropbox for bad things. Agents came to see you without a warrant and you admitted to a felony? This just isn't adding up. OP either get your shit straight in a long story or gtfo.

Public defendant card he prob found

Felony Trial Division

2650 S. California, Chicago, ILPhone:
(773)6743217

>Attorneys assigned to the Law Office of the Cook County Public Defender’s Felony Trial Division represent indigent defendants in 34 courtrooms that take in cases from the City of Chicago. These cases range in severity from drug possession to first degree murder.

Basically since I wasn't 18 they were saying that I wasn't in trouble in this was just a warning. They wanted my help catching pedophiles. Since they had screenshots of the messages the conversations and they knew everything what I was doing I basically told them everything they already knew but nothing more

If you see my updated picture the phone numbers on the card are crossed out. She probably used to be a public defender then upgraded to being an FBI agent. She probably never got new cards

How did they find you? IP, or was you using your actual name? So it took then 3 years to get to you. Sounds about right for cyber crimes. A lot of complicated laws.

Are you stupid or what? The last two digits are the same as the website lol

I dont know. It was probably both. The email address on my Kik account is my first and last name. And they probably found me using my IP address too

>cuck county

You have to be 18 to participate in honeypot/stings. They can't use actual kids.

Bump

Holy shit. Did burgers really decided to destroy their freedom?

why are you hiding her details is it illegal to divluge information?

You do realize that FBI and State Attorney's General are completely different agencies right? When you move to another agency you get new cards as part of your onboarding.

Also this.

its like the first week of the new year every motherfucker is writing 2017 on accident...

I don't want people to White knight and send her a screenshot of the thread or something

2nd week faggot. quit being a obvious shill

Today was my first day back at school. First day writing

>obvious shill
If I knew what that meant I'm sure I'd be offended. SO A RETORT IS IN ORDER!

You are a double nigger.

This
Literal faggot

That's ALL wrong. They didn't arrest you? You "aren't in trouble"??? Those "officers" are going to get fired from their jobs for saying you're not in trouble because you're not "18".

You didn't get arrested and taken to jail, the story is all fake. But GG getting a reaction.

yup this thread is bait, you dont not get arrested because youre not 18 lol, especially when you admit to a felony. you go to jail and stand trial like literally everyone else

Maybe they will come back later.......

Cook county?

Mother fucker you're in my area. 630 here.