How the fuck is Clinton getting more voters than sanders?

How the fuck is Clinton getting more voters than sanders?

She has no hype, I never meet her supporters, how is she winning in fucking California where people young and old scream for sanders all day every day?

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/democratic_vote_count.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she fucked the deligates

>first woman president has no hype

k

First woman president First woman president First woman president First woman president First woman president First woman president First woman president First woman president First woman president First woman president First woman president First woman president First woman president First woman president First woman president First woman president First woman president First woman president First woman president First woman president First woman president

MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA

Entrenched party system means you only need allies not merit to run.
>Feel the Bern bro. My Wife's son likes him a lot and it's great to get more of our melinated brothers into power.

Bernie is getting fucked the same way Ron Paul did in 2012.. the whole things a fucking sham..

I'm in California and I have yet seen a Clinton supporter

Silent majority?
The same could be said for Trump. Sure you can find some online communities who love him but you almost never see Trump supporters in real life, and shit I have about 90 conservative friends on jewbook and only one of them is openly pro-Trump. It's hard to find Trump supporters and yet he has been consistently crushing it in the primaries.

If you kill your enemies they win If you kill your enemies they win If you kill your enemies they win If you kill your enemies they win If you kill your enemies they win If you kill your enemies they win If you kill your enemies they win If you kill your enemies they win If you kill your enemies they win If you kill your enemies they win If you kill your enemies they win If you kill your enemies they win If you kill your enemies they win If you kill your enemies they win If you kill your enemies they win

She's old guard. She lost to Obama on the premise that the powers that be would let her be president next. She's making them keep their promise because she's deeply leveraged. She's cancer. But more than that, if you put in on a plate and serve it to them, both Democrats and Republicans just meekly slurp it down. They're scum and should die. But it's how we're governed.

Niggers and spics.

Hillary won all of the states with huge amounts of niggers.

You don't meet niggers and spics and speak to them on a daily basis because you are white and probably live in a white area or white state.

Only whites care about Bernie. Bernouts should learn a lesson that demographics is destiny and that multicultural societies make it impossible to vote for your group's own interest, but they will just blame Trump or something.

The Anglo globalist, pseudo Jew is out jewing the traditional baby boomer, ex-hippy, Marxist Jew with Jew tactics.

shes playing the women card and most liberals support her just for that
also super delegates

According to one of the most respected groups of independent economists Sanders' plan would blow an additional $20 trillion hole in the budget.

That's a lot of money even for commies who normally don't care about debt.

I've seen ten fold the trump supporters (and probably double the sanders) than I have Hillary. Yet north Carolina still went to Hillary. I do not understand how Hillary is getting all these votes with no vocal community.

The very meaning of superdelegates is to prevent candidates like Sanders from getting the nom. Clinton is establishment and will always have that support base. Sanders never had a chance.

But they can't even be bothered to vote
It's most likely fraud

>how is she winning in fucking California where people young and old scream for sanders all day every day?
They don't vote , lol , many of them weren't even registered to vote.

>how is she winning in fucking California

Because it's a huge state with a large minority population.

Look at similar large, diverse states: Clinton won New York by sixteen points, and Texas and Florida each by over thirty. Bodes real well for her in California.

You don't need the people, you just need enough money to buy the delegates.

Wtf it's time to pray to allay and face mecah

It's fraud! She's literally got people bringing in pre-printed papers and hacking numbers where need be.

You don't live in a DEMOCRACY! You live in a Zionist Oligarchy!

>Clinton: 12,989,134 votes
>Sanders: 9,957,889 votes

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/democratic_vote_count.html

Seems to me the people did pick Clinton over Sanders.

That's just the thing though, sanders supporters are EVERYWHERE here, even among the older crowd, even among blacks, everyone talks about how she's crooked and sanders would be so great

I just can't fucking believe it. Her having more votes seems like total insanity.

I'm triggered as fuck too. I don't know ANYONE for Clinton and she just keeps winning. Can we get this bitch in jail now please?

Saunders is Clinton's, Ernst Rohm.

Clinton is using wallhacks and a spinbot.

ITT:
>why is the democratic party sending a stronger candidate to run against my candidate?

Bernie is too old, awkward, unfamous, to appeal to dumbfuck soft voter.