CHRISCHAN GOES OFF #2 FUCK OFF MODS CWC IS TRADITION EDITION

TLDR
>Chris Chan is released from jail after the macing of a game stop employee
>has no money so decides to hold donation streams
>someone convinces CWC that if he fucks his waifu "pillow" he will donate 100,000 dollars
>he holds a stream where he says "this is for Sup Forums" and commences final senpoku on his waifu

WHAT HAVE WE DONE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bXjnakAlF-s
youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
youtube.com/watch?v=pcDotlrD5JE
my.mixtape.moe/ekppsw.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

The ride never ends senpai

I fail to see what's so funny about abusing some aspergers ridden kid with false promises when he gets through tough times.

The 'kid' could be leading a dignified life if people helped him instead of mocking him and treating him like shit.

I guess loser pieces of shit on Sup Forums need someone to look down upon in order to boost their own decaying self esteem.

Kill yourselves Sup Forums kiddos

BUILD THAT WALL KEK

Well, it could be worse.

The "kid" could live in Mexico.

Sup Forums help me, what's happening????? Why have my eyes burned!!!!!!

Sonichu

>sonichu wiki is down

FUCK

whats up with all this trans shit lately?

Really? Loooool

>aspergers
>kid

Blame his family and friends that enable him so much.

This is gonna be taken down quickly...not sure if I wanna download it for future reference...

This

Did he ever actually go to jail?

Your face when a mexican is acting more civilized than most of the burgers in this thread.

>his family
>dad
>Cole Smithy

Oh dear. That is a rabbit hole that runs deep, user.

It is really sad, his social worker should wean him off of the internet so he won't keep acting up with this stuff.

This

When you think about it, CWC has become one of the most detailed documented individuals in human history.

In his own blundering way, he managed to accomplish alot while accomplishing nothing at all.

Dont you need to save up some shekels for that wall?

That give is disturbing

gif

Blame the family and friends, not the internet.

Also build wall.

I fapped.

He was always doing or saying stupid shit, but when his dad died, Chris really went off the deep end.

When his mom dies I think he'll be living on borrowed time.

PLEASE reupload it!! LMAO

Wew

Somewhere in the middle is a normal guy.

>you will die a nameless nothing who will be forgotten in less than 50 years and this tard is now basically immortalized for all human history.

somewhere after that he decided mcdonalds was a staple in the human diet

When will you leave this poor soul alone

Goddamn. You didn't have to post that.

Some people are unsalvageable. The least they can do is bring us laughter.

No, José, if people would've abused and mocked him from the start, he wouldn't have ended up this way - he would either be more or less normal or would've an heroed a long time ago.
The party to blame here are progressive SJW retards who fight for everyone's right to be an utter retard with no consequences, to behave in irrational ways, to be utmost degenerate. Those are the ones who enabled him to get lost in his delusions and become a broken individual. They encourage these people and even make them feel entitled. Those that feed his delusions are much more to blame for that "kid" not being able to "lead a dignified life".

How true is it that CWC is the most documented human being ever?

RARE FLAG

Chris chan still exists?

So fucked up. It's just disgusting doing this sort of thing, further abusing a mentally ill manchild. Grow the fuck up Sup Forumseddit, stop pretending you're 14 again and it's 2008 Sup Forums, or go to 8gag and pretend with the other NEETs.

In all honesty, once the bubble for Chris pops and all the normies see what happens to a mentally handicap person.. like the life he lived while his parents were alive and then how lost and fucked up he became after his fathers passing.. this will probably be a very effective example of why people should abort mentally handicap people. It really is selfish to have them. They live horrible lives and bring misery to their families. Something like 70 percent of people that have a handicap child wish they had aborted it.

Enjoying summer break newfriend :^)

Nice shitpost

Kill yourself faggot

I wouldnt be surprised if its most. But hes definitely one of. Theres a wiki floating around that had his history down to daily.

Neck yourself cuck

CWC became this way because of sjws not us you massive faggot

nice, maybe we can kill Jessi Slaughter's dad again.

what the fuck

AND I JUST WON

What are we supposed to say against such degeneracy ?
I mean Jesus Christ, when you think he hit the bottom, he goes even lower than before, It's such a fucking trainwreck.

Fucking Sup Forums goddamit, again something which has nothing to do with video games.

You can't tell if a child will have autism / aspergers before it is born. CWC probably looked like any other healthy fetus before he was born.

I dont think his Dad's death affected him all that much. Chris started his trannyshit right before Bob died and frankly I think thats what made Bob say "fuck it I want out of this ride". Without Bob there to be the firm hand Chris is free to run amok.

When his mom dies then yeah hell be heartbroken. Ill honestly feel bad for him.

fuck off newfaggot

I see this and life begins to feel normal again.

Someone give me a tl;dr of this guy's deal.

Why is he important aside from being a massive retard?

youtu.be/bXjnakAlF-s

For those who don't know.

Why don't you go read the entire wiki dedicated to him you lazy fat fuck?

I asked for a tl;dr you walking tooth salad.

Sadly unless Im looking in the wrong area the wiki is dead.

what's irony you dipshit.

damn

Faggots cc is going to fucking do it to it

So he's just free to run around and be a retard like this? Wtf is up with that?

with CWC its very difficult. Hes done so much. Long ago when he was a kid he entered an art contest and combined two autistic things (pikachu and sonic) and created sonichu and won the contest and stuck with it. Hilarity ensued for many years and still to come.
We're living in the age of poe's law.

If the dad just beat him more often when he was being a little sperg, he'd become a prostitute murdering serial killer at worst. A way more dignified lifestyle choice if you ask me.

This is what happens when you indulge/ignore autism in a kid.

Newfag

You pussy pissy passy try hard toy fucks cc is going to hang it bang it and tame it while your mom trucks bucks and lucks out in the projected SEMEN trail of the demons in the Stix river.

Chris Chan cinematic universe when?

>building a wall of replies
Good going Mexico, try a brick wall next.

All these fucking newfags outing themselves as such by making it clear they know fuckall about CWC. He's a disgusting, reprehensible human being who lives off of our tax dollars and has proven himself incapable, time after time, of improving himself. People have tried to help him, from religious leaders in his church to white knight internet faggots like you, and he refuses to change even one fraction of a percent. In a more sensible time, he'd be locked away in an asylum along with everyone else who poses a danger to himself and others. Now, he's just free to roam about aimlessly until he inevitably rapes some girl or kills those guys who run that hobby shop he got banned from.

Now

He's like Sup Forums's child. We raised him to reach new lows yet there is so much more potential I'm tearing up just thinking about it.

A drop of reason in a sea of insanity.
Thank you Mexico for being the voice of reason.

he's rustling Sup Forums's Jimmies so he's okay in my book

>yfw the totem started the fire

CWC was a ponyfag before ponyfags were even a thing

youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

what have we done

youtube.com/watch?v=pcDotlrD5JE

How old is he now? this guy needs serious medical attention

Decent dick

she*

bigot

such grace and beauty

hes 34

>Mexico
>Can't into public shaming
Makes sense

Did you just misgender her you bigot?

I thought Christian was dead in prison.

Why the fuck would they release this thing back into society?

used to bend at a 45 degree angle

not sure why

you son of a bitch I can't stop laughing

you got the one of him humping his ps3?

You have no idea what you just asked for my.mixtape.moe/ekppsw.mp4

>he

The greatest lolcow in internet history. Although his antics have long passed the point of 'funny'.

Will the ride ever end?

his dick was broken because he used to fap by putting his dick in between his mattresses and he probably had a little accident at some point

To tell the truth, I've always viewed him as an embodiment of Sup Forums.

HOLY SHIIIT

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

Chris chan's dick or this other guy that he is competing against?

Well he is a child mentally even still.
Something to be said about the way he was raised i'm sure, wouldn't be surprised if he is treated like a child by his mother today.

chris chan has the broken dick