Sup Forums what would be the safest way to ship psilociben mushrooms in the mail...

Sup Forums what would be the safest way to ship psilociben mushrooms in the mail. I used to do it with weed but that was air sealed. How might I be able to get these mushrooms over to a buddy. Any ideas, tips, help me out.

Just mail them they're more worried about pressurized cans than drugs. Why do you think silk road was a thing? Those drugs weren't sent by pony express.

Vac seal them right?

I've had a package be intercepted before. I will mail them but how should I put them in there. I'm looking for a smarter way to do this. Anything to slip the eye.

>drugs
>safe
No faggot
Good thing for you is that you'll be getting all the man secks you ever wanted and then some in prison.

How might I get past an x ray screening.

Carbon paper

Be not metal

I actually grind up my shrooms and put them in capsules. That would more than likely be the easiest and will take up the least amount of space. I would hollow out a book, and then put shroom capsules in the book and then mail the whole thing over. Wouldn't even need to air seal them since dogs are specifically trained to pick up specific scents and not all drugs.

dont take my word on it but I've always heard that drug dogs aren't trained to sniff out mushrooms. it is just too obscure of a drug with practically zero societal harm so they aren't going to put a bunch of resources into finding them. Coke, meth, heroine and weed are what they focus on.

maybe get creative and make some forest diorama box and tastefully place the mushrooms peeking out of a moss covered log. sometimes the best hiding spot is in plain sight. going through extensive efforts to hide what you are doing generally raises red flags.

This aint a bad idea. maybe dont try to hide them, maybe find a multivitamin or some other pill bottle that they could pass in.

amateur hour.
friend i know shipped them to estonia and went tru

put them in honey, add some marmelade, homemade munchies, nice writing on the package... nobody fucks with grandmas care packages

They do look like echinacea pills when its all said and done.

My buddy and I sold shrooms on the dark web a couple years ago. For our stealth we vac sealed the shrooms and put them inside little toy trains we got from the dollar store. Then we put that inside a box that made it look like a present for like a toddler. We shipped USPS Priority overnight, as we figured that mail got the 'least' eyeballs on it because the post office needs speed for those shipments.

>mfw we made about $10k in a month but my buddy got scared so we had to quit

grind them in a blender and put them in empty pill capsules, you can get capsules and a press off amazon for $20.then put the shroom capsules in a vitamin container and mail it.

>Nigga that doesn't read anything else in the thread

What kind of press

what are these mushrooms anyway??

it doesnt matter how you ship them drug dogs are not trained for mushrooms

you are correct

Mail them in a box full of kitchen herbs and spices, use a container labeled with a spice and put the mushrooms in that.

looks like these: Psilocybe allenii

put them in something with a hollow compartment?

Alright thanks for the replies. Good advice. Dogs don't sniff for mushrooms. I'll definitely be bland with how I put it. Hiding in plain site seems best and what worked well for my weed experiences. My worry is x rays but I suppose well just make it look good. USPS overnight , well give it a go and see how it works.

no need for a press, if this is just a one time thing just buy some capsules and pack em full by hand.

Shove them up your ass and mail yourself.

This would be once a month type deal.

And these are three different types of cubes.