Alright Sup Forums I’ve made up my mind, I’m killing myself, don’t try to change my mind because It won’t work...

Alright Sup Forums I’ve made up my mind, I’m killing myself, don’t try to change my mind because It won’t work. I’m just here to ask how I should go. Quick and easy preferably, doesn’t necessarily have to be painless. I’m willing to try anything really as long as it’s not torture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ByC8sRdL-Ro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys nigger

Planning on it

This question is posted a hundred times a week. How is it possible that you missed all those other threads?

I haven’t been on here In a while. I haven’t done much of anything at all in a while man.

>hasn't been on Sup Forums in a while
Wow, no wonder you want to kill yourself.

If you are a girl post your tits first then do it.

Don't do it you have so much to live for

One day soon, when you're happy, you'll look back on this day, and be so thankful you didn't go through with it.

Maybe, but I’m done trying.

Almost all people who attempt to jump to their deaths and survive regret it on the way down. You'll realise when there's no going back that you WANT to live, you had everything to live for and you threw it away. Don't do it. You'll look back soon and be thankful you didn't do it.

Honestly man even if I was a girl I wouldn’t have tits to show

Before I go through with this I’m going to give it a little while longer. I’ve decided I’m going to, but I’m still hopeful deep down. I’ll be alive for a few more months possibly. I don’t expect much to change so I’m planning how I’m going to go through with this now.

Pfft not really

If I was on here more often I probably would have killed my self by now

Glue your mouth shut and die of starvation

Would you mind terribly if I ask why?
Also, to answer your question, I've heard the best way is to drive to a remote area, hook up a long vacuum cleaner hose (may require more than one) to the car's exhaust with some strong tape, long enough to reach the window, crack the car's window and let the carbon monoxide from the vacuum cleaner tube through the window to fill the car with smoke until you die of CO poisoning.

Interesting idea but no I’m not doing that.

just slit your wrists in a bathtub. not painless, but you will stop feeling it after a bit, and it'll be fairly peaceful in the end.

I’ve talked about it to death with a few people now and I’m tired of talking about it, but yeah I’ve heard that too. I’ve also heard of hooking up a helium tank to a mask so that you slowly breath it in, eventually making you go unconscious and dying from lack of oxygen.

I’m considering doing this.

Dont do it dear user. Dont waste the only opportunity you have to be, to enjoy the things you love and enjoy. All is gonna be fine. Live the present, forget the past and let the future comes by himself.

Oh the future is coming alright, and it involves my fucking death.

Hang yourself

There’s not many places here to do that so it’s not really an option unless I want to make a huge scene, which I don’t.

I'll give my texting number if you think it'll help. And yeah, people would probably text me all night just to troll me (it's 7:48 PM). But whatever. Given my number here before and had only one or two people actually hit it up if I recall. I'm using a texting app and don't have tokens to answer calls so you'd never hear me pick up anyway.

how old are you OP? do you have a family? parents? any friends at all? Suicide is greedy. It doesn’t put any harm on you because you will be dead. it puts all the pain and suffering on the people who loved you, the people who cared about you. don’t say nobody cares about you, they do. Don’t kill yourself. i’m not saying this for your good, but for the people of your life’s good.

We have this thread every day at least twice a day at minimum
Too obviously bait as you would have just googled how to off yourself, at least put some effort into bait next time, hooking the same idiots again and again must be too boring
Google exit bag, it's the same as putting an exhaust in your car, costs like $50 or something

find shit that says don't drink/ don't drink on it and do the opposite.

>756409304
eat* maybe i should an hero as well...

I realize how greedy and awful suicide is to everyone else. I know this. But I’ve stopped caring. I know it’s awful but I just do not want to live like this anymore.

if you are serious.
I'll tell you not to do it, suicide probably isn't what you want to do, but im a stranger on the internet so take it how you will.

I know that I could have done this, but I wanted some sort of human interaction right now other than the people that I’ve already talked to. You can only say so much to someone you know before they start repeating themselves because there’s not much else to say. I know the same things gonna happen here but I just wanted more people to talk to before I decide how I’m gonna go.

post your ass first
take comfort in the idea that some stranger on the internet enjoys something about you

I’ve got one hairy ass bud

shave and become a trap

I’m not doing that.

Yes your ass will forever be buried in some perverts hard drive, that will be your legacy

the world needs more traps. i don't know why you're killing yourself, but it could make you feel wanted and give your life meaning

If you still want basic things like human interaction, you don't want to kill yourself. Stop fucking LARPing and attention seeking, we both know you're not going to go through with it.

Only when you get to the point where everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, seems meaningless to you THEN start to genuinely think about suicide.

Brother. I know that depression is a disease. I believe in God and still struggle with it myself. It can be a tiring road to walk, especially when you feel you're doing it alone. With depression, there seems to be no easy answer. And sadly, in this generation where everything is just handed to you, it's no surprise that more and more young people can't handle the challenges they're faced with. I'm in no way calling you a panzy or implying that what you're going through isn't real for you. I'm just saying that I'd like you to stick it out. Trust me, I've made mistakes and been through things that have made me contemplate suicide. But in the end, God truly was my strength. Naturally, as a Christian, it is my duty to suggest that you find God for yourself. But perhaps until then, maybe let those that have strength to uplift you. God holds us up by His strength, let us hold you up with our strength. People can mock me and make fun all they want. It isn't going to shake my faith. I will always hold fast to what I believe. It's prevented me from ending it. So where is the shame in that? I see no shame, but I do see strength.

If you plan on dying whats stopping you from just leaving the situation causing you to feel that way. Wanting to kill yourself can be liberating as fuck you don't need to uphold relationships or worry about anything at all. Go do something you always wanted to do or anything at all for that matter. Stop being a faggot.

I know you’re right. But fuck I’m one stupid motherfucker and incredibly selfish. All the temporary pain I’m feeling can go to everyone else.

heroin overdose
it's makes u unconscious and then kills u when ur sleeping after a good high

Only cowards kill themselves. Stop being a faggot on Sup Forums.

eat a fucking tide pod or 5

spite the world. become a trap.

Why did God let me feel this way, and why did he let what happened happen? No matter how much I prayed it all went to shit. I don’t understand.

Fuck tide pods

You know I think I’m just so mentally ill that I cannot accept that i’ll Be fine, and find security in attention seeking. There are many things wrong with me.

I'm not gonna talk you out of it because that's probably not what you're looking for, and you're not in the right mindset to consider that sort of advice.
My advice is to party fucking hard. Do some crazy shit, get some blow, fuck some hookers. If you're a dead man then you have nothing to lose. I don't know your financial circumstances, but most people here are low income, so I don't know your means to achieve this.
I know it will fuck you up if you choose to chicken out, but you could get yourself into some credit card debt to fund some crazy benders. If you die, you don't pay. If you don't die, then you went into debt to save your life.
Sorry for your circumstances, but now that you don't want to live you can literally do anything you want.

You have a point, but I just don’t have the motivation to even do that.

give up on god. if a theoretical omnipotent being has left you in the dust, so be it. become a trap, user.

Alright Sup Forums I’ve made up my mind, I’m killing myself, don’t try to change my mind because It won’t work. I’m just here to ask how I should go. Quick and easy preferably, doesn’t necessarily have to be painless. I’m willing to try anything really as long as it’s not torture.

Okay, at least you admit it, that's better than most.

From here on out you either actively try to better yourself, be it career or social, or you continue to be like you currently are.

P.s. eat decent food if you aren't already, every other "suicide"fag always has a shitty diet or hasn't eaten in days when they post. So many people don't understand how much a good diet can do. Just supplement for vitamins and minerals if you don't like vegetables.

Ehh... that could go wrong in an agonizing way, don't do it.

Nobody said you're gunna be fine. Why do you care if you wanna die anyways,there is no constraints on what you can do.

exactly. become a trap user. spite god.

lemme get whatever money you have I mean...Its got to get put to good use ya know?

on razors and lacy dresses

I try to eat but it makes me want to vomit every time. I limit how much I eat so I don’t make a mess everywhere

It is always evil that tries to destroy us. It wasn't God that tested Job, but Satan. Yes, God allowed it, but He knew Job would stick the course no matter what. And he did my friend. That level of strength is indeed hard to come by, I know too well. I urge you brother, go to God now or tonight. Really pour your heart out. It is written, "Therefore also now, saith the LORD, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning: And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil." - Joel 2:12-13

nah on ya know...
I'd probably buy some Dr.Pepper

Are a disembodied head?

Knew it, saged

Go the way of the millennial and eat some tide pods, fam.

Get some fat and work it off. It'll give you an amazing ass.

A lot of you are right in that I probably don’t truly want to die, and that I’m just an attention seeking faggot. But I’m hoping anything will make me feel better at this point. I’m right at the point where anything could set me off. My mind is split. One half is telling me to end it now while the other wants me to try a bit harder. And this is that half wanting me to keep going. But it seems the longer I keep going the stronger the bad side of me becomes. It’s an interesting battle.

ok, cool. when you're up there can you ask my grammy why we didn't get the truck?

No

Sure man

Don't worry, I'm the same, I eat until I gag to get it down me. Just eat calorifically dense foods (non-processed) and drink a protein shake before bed to not go catabolic (Good protein shake taste godly if you get the right one). I used to be depressed as fuck when I was anorexic as a young teen, caused so many physical and mental issues, you really really need to eat.

>But I’m hoping anything will make me feel better at this point
you already know what i'm going to suggest

Shot to the head, jumping out a building or kissing are foolproof, amigo.

thanks. you're the best

Gunshot
>quick
>easy
and gets you to fuck off
CHECK ANY OF THE HUNDREDS OF OTHER KMS THREADS FAG

>kissing
Kek, i meant kissing a train.

Don't

move out of your parents house and start living you fucking retard

Shit like this helps. Sometimes I don’t want sympathy or anything. I just need someone to call me the fuck out and insult me because I deserve to be insulted for all the bullshit in causing.

youtu.be/ByC8sRdL-Ro

Bo is a great guy

kill trump, then kys.

He’ll find away to kill him self by accident

I know you said not to try to change your mind but I've been down this road. Ignore all the "kys" comments and just try to see he brighter side of life. Get on medication or something man, anything but this.

just to it, you'll help millions (if not billions)

Nice trips. Just because of that I promise I won’t kill myself any time soon, But still within this year.

Ask your friend to choke you out then when your passed out 1 tie your leg to a car 2 set you on fire 3 throw you off a building 4 drown 5 shove glass up your ass/ mouth /ears 6 only eat shit on a Wednesday when its cold 7 get cancer /

He single handedly changed Google's search statistics for suicide 25.000.000 views thats 25,000,000 people searching for suicide lol.

Yo you got quads.

checked

I’m over here talking about how I wanna off myself AND THIS NIGGA OUT HERE HERE GETTING QUADS.

But thank you to everyone who decided to talk to me today. I feel a bit better. I need to quit being an attention seeking faggot.