What is a fast and painless way I can kill myself with a budget of $50...

What is a fast and painless way I can kill myself with a budget of $50? No tall buildings nearby and I need to ensure I will die and not be able to regret it once it is done.

I cant take it anymore, I just want this to end.

Almost all people who attempt to jump to their deaths and survive regret it on the way down. You'll realise when there's no going back that you WANT to live, you had everything to live for and you threw it away. Don't do it. You'll look back soon and be thankful you didn't do it.

Thanks for the advice, tried it, didnt work. I dont have anything to live for or to throw away, I only have my life which is worth nothing.

Homeless, fucking retarded, cant hold a minimum wage job down for longer than 3 days, and the only good times I have are when I get hospitalized for suicide attempts or ideaiation.

Just let it end

Bump

Hang yourself with a belt. Be sure to livestream it so we know you went through with it.

Dude, you're not fucking retarded, you can get out of being homeless and you haven't found the right job yet. There's NEVER a reason to kill yourself - ever. This is coming from someone who's been through suicidal idealization, too. Don't do it. IT'S. NOT. WORTH. IT.

Look up how to doit with a helium tank. It's painless and you go to sleep.

literally no wait to obtain a full 100% oxygen free helium tank anymore, unfortunately

Walk to the nearest place with a tall building and jump off. You're saying there are no 3-storey buildings within walking distance of where you live?

3 story buildings arent high enough, I could still survive. If it were 15 stories I would do it, the tallest building near me is 4 stories.

I would have believed you a year ago, but not anymore. I am pure garbage, I have no hope, there is no hope for me anymore. The least I can do is be food for the worms

Anything you can overdose youself with? or some kind of acid from a dollar store?

I agree, be a fighter damn it.

dont kill yourself. instead research becoming Hikikimori. much better alternative

1) 4th suicide thread today, fuck off

2) If you actually wanted to die, you would find this shit out on your own

3) Google exit bag you mental midget.

stab a couple people with a knife in public and then when the police come, run at them with it in hand. they'll end it pretty quick and you'll prolly be on the news

This M8...... He gets it cause some trouble and get yourself in jail you get a place to sleep and food and weights if you dont like it deck some dude in the face you wont wake up next morning

$50 gas, drive to the nearest city and jump off a building there

What would I even overdose on? What kind of store sells acid?

Fuck you and fuck everybody who tells me to hold out, that I have so much to live for. Saying that shit just to feel better about yourselves you fucking cunts.

I want it to end already. I have had it. Fuck this. If I wasnt such a coward I would have slit my throat by now. If I cant find something here then tomorrow I am going to find a bus to take me to a large enough city with tall buildings. Will leave name and all personal info before i make the jump.

Nobody else in my life cares anymore.

I know tons of ways to kill myself, I always stop because there is enough time for me to regret and sabotage my attempt. If I had a gun this wouldnt be an issue, or a tall building to jump off.

If you use an exit bag, it's like falling asleep. Gradually reduced O2 levels causes reduced brain activity over time so it's calming, so there would be no reason to stop it.

Again, google this shit dumbass.

Where the hell would I get an exit bag? Too retarded and stupid to know anything.

its a fuckin plastic bag dude. just tie it tight around your face

Make those crystals that always get posted on here that are actually a lethal gas

Buy a gas tank from literally anywhere
Buy a "CPAP" mask online for $20 (Just a breathing mask for people who snore)
Hook them up and allow slight amount of gas through.

Slam 50$ worth of heroin.
Seriously the best way to go

pop some pills and slit your wrists

this op. you'll go out feeling like god himself

Gas tanks have oxygen mixed in now so it isnt as reliable anymore?

Yea, if I knew any dealers.

What crystals and arent they usually really easy to mess up and live from?

Implying i wont get it off because im suffocating to death?

Where the fuck do you live without street dealers?
Worst case you buy a greyhound bus ticket to a major city

not if you tie it tight enough

He means theese just chug it and lie down