Why can't I get a girlfriend? I think I'm gonna an hero tonight I bet no one will care or come to my funeral either

Why can't I get a girlfriend? I think I'm gonna an hero tonight I bet no one will care or come to my funeral either

Nah you're fine. Just go outside more.

>Why can't I get a girlfriend?
always on b bitching
KYS

Cause youre not alpha in appearance and you probably worship vagina which leads to feeling inferior undeserving of girls and vaginas

Maybe it's cause you're a sad sack of shit

Unless you've got insurance or a prepaid funeral plan you won't get a funeral.
Your body will be abused by medical students before being cremated.

You're wrong I'm so nice to girls, i always hold the door open for them and they never even thank me its like i dont exist

>Why can't I get a girlfriend?

Because you are a mopy, self-pitying manchild.

Im only 28, I'm still a kid

I don't have insurance but I do get disability for mental issues

bro grow some weed or sell drugs or something, its better than feeling bad for yourself, im in a hard place in life too but shit is out there to make your life better

Go to the gym

Too obvious Larp.
Try better next time

/thread

Are you a virgin user? If not how'd did you meet a girl

Dude, not being able to get a girlfriend is no good reason to kill yourself. Trust me. Besides, you're simply waiting for the right person. And people WILL care if you do yourself in. Hell, I used to constantly tell myself that people would be better off without me, and look where I am now.

If it convinces you further, I'LL care if you harm yourself. Yes, some dumbass user will give a shit. Just don't do it, OK?

You don't get to /thread yourself, newfag.

Don't kill yourself over THOTS, user. If you want a GF try lowering your standards.

I made a plenty of fish account, I know im no Chad but I was messaging fat girls and they wouldn't even respond

believe it or not growing weed helped me with my depression
i found a passion and something to live for and now i've been doing it for 4 years

don't kill yourself for not having a girl. kill yourself over that fag haircut.

You can try courting Filipina chicks.

Who the fuck cares about girls?
Jerk off or get you a nice trap

ive been doing it for 6years and its done the same for me

same,
keep pushing on man. don't let negativity take away the positivity life gives you. life is about balance man, seed of life shit, keep on keeping on man. try some lsd too that will snap you right out of a shitty place if you just take a lil for the spiritual upbringing

Do it faggot