Not sure what i should buy since i already have a Mac

not sure what i should buy since i already have a Mac

Ps4 or console? sorry i fucked up

>i already have a Mac
dragon dildo?

If you already have a Mac, you have support for most OSes, so, what else would you need?

something to play games on

>Ps4 or console
kek

The good news is that pretty much anything is an upgrade for you.

PS4 then. Or XBone. Doesn't really matter. They both have games, controllers, and dipshits screaming into their mics that your mother is a jewish nigger slut that's fatter than the goodyear blimp. Although I think there's slightly less of those on the PS.

never got into online gaming tbh

Online doesn't have to mean playing with people tho. Buy Destiny for either the PS4 of XBone. Online, tons of content, but you don't really have to pay any attention to anyone else.

>typical sony sucker dick
>console games cost 4 times tan pc games
>thinking that console has more graphics than pc

Fucking normie who likes to suck EA and soy anus-penis

/Thread

While PCs are the best, some people don't want to, or aren't smart enough to, fix any of the problems that arise.

In other words, I think this particular Sup Forumstard should get a console.

Tan PC games rule, d00d

Why the fuck not have a gaming PC, and XBox One and a PS4? It's not like either console is expensive. And, each have their own exclusive games.

Youre
facked PC way better for gaming

Some people can't afford all that shit.

I'd literally have to buy one of each of those for almost all of the 5 people in my family, including my wife.

We just settled on only PCs and PS4s. Only have 3 of the PS4s, but way more PCs.

Well the upside is free Russian language lessons!

It is but bitcoin is making video cards and memory retard expensive.

Why didn't you just build a dual xeon rig with 4 GPU's running virtual machines? One PC can run 4 games at once easy if your GPU's are cooled enough...save a lot of money doing this.

I have all three of those the xbox just sits there haven't turned it on in so long I cancelled my xboxlive

prime tyson was the shit, heavyweight division these days is boring, big stiff men who can't move properly.

All I use mine for is Forza games... but, I like it a LOT better than GT Sport.

Because I've been working with virtual machine technology since the days of Connectix. You're mistaken if you think that's a good idea.

Typically the heavyweight division is like that. Mike Tyson was such an extreme talent people think the heavyweights are always like that.

Not who you are responding too but why is it a bad idea

Ask a friend to choke you out once you pass out tell him to drown you if that does not work repeat step one but put your self on fire.

Yea you're right, it's a slugfest, lighter divisions are more skilled, can't seem to recall if James Toney was a heavyweight, middleweight maybe but I might be mistaken. Good defensive boxer.

a BIG mac?

Fat cunt