I want to unironically have a cute loli to pat on the head waiting for me at home everytime I come back from work...

I want to unironically have a cute loli to pat on the head waiting for me at home everytime I come back from work, tired and hating humanity.

you have options

1. become a father
2. make loli tulpa

option 2 is much safer than option 1.

good luck

you will be visited by the loli of good headpats tomorrow night who will let you hug her and give her headpats but only if you respond to this post with
>nite nite itty bitty loli

Wtf is a tulpa.

I find these loli patting images creepy in some way. Like its hiding someones true intentions....
At least with the lewd images you know exactly what they want.

No nigga I truly, unironically want to just pat and cuddle them while they make cute faces.
I see assholes all day, an adorable qt to warm my heart after a long day would be nice.

Sort of like a crafted self induced hallucination. Kind of neat really.

You are a lonely and sad person. You want to exchange affection with a little girl because you can't see yourself forming meaningful and fulfilling relationships with other grown up (emotionally developed) people, a.k.a. with proper individuals with their own specific personalities instead of an anonymous 'little girl' that doesn't have any proper developed individual personality yet you'd have to put up with. And you rationalise your lack in self-confidence by projecting it onto other grown-ups as hate.
And I say all that as someone who enjoys fapping to loli.

self induced schizoprhenia. you create an imaginary friend that is seperate from your own consious.

This.

If you say so. I can sort of see where you are coming from but I think you as well as many adults out there forget what its like being a kid and being around other kids. They are far from the perfect company and nothing like their anime counterparts.
While i do fap to loli, I know they are a world apart from the real thing. So it never bothers me.

sustained psychosis

I (that's ) fully agree.

Goodnight everyone

damn nigga got you

Just get a cat. Achieves all of those goals.

Either but one of those life sized dolls or that holographic girlfriend they're coming out with in Japan
Problem solved

Why should I? I have given up on "emotionally developed" people, I'm not missing anything.

I will show you da wae brudduh

lmao

You don't have to be in the same boat to know whats going through their head and identify their flaws. "Projecting" is such a stupid comeback because you have no way of proving it. Makes it sound like you are butthurt.

>no individual personality
Nigga kids develop their own personality really fucking early. You've never hung around any kids for a length of time.

nite nite itty bitty loli

>no way of proving it
>just like the bullshit claims I just pulled out of my ass
I'm not even same fagging, though I know you're going to assert that I am.

I know for a fact that you are same fagging.
But seriously, saying someone is "projecting" Is not a good argument I could claim that every bit of criticism I receive is a form of projection. It just sounds like you are regurgitating a tired buzzword.

I can confirm this.
Pretty much every kid I knew when I was a kid myself hasn't actually changed much, rather, their traits got simply accentuated. The smart ones became geniuses, the stupid ones became dumbasses, the angry ones started roid raging all the time, and a lonely, depressed kid ended up killing himself.
I know it may seem amazing to many adults, but children are people. Not only that, they are a lot less stupid than you think.
>inb4 pedo
I'm not, I don't even fap to lolis.

>I know for a fact you are same fagging.
Kek
Git reked fam.

Sup Forums would be autistic enough to say that proves nothing.

Weaboo