Character tries pot for the first time

>character tries pot for the first time
>starts tripping balls and act like they've taken acid

This doesn't actually happen, does it?

No lil guy, it doesn't, its just a euphoric feeling with sensory enhancment, it doesn't cause hallucinations.

desu first time i tried pot i remember it as being as strong as a few times i took half tab of (probably shitty) acid

here
also this not even acid made me hallucinate like there's a pink elephant next to me or that i can fly or whatever stupid shit they show on tv

You'd be surprised

I got my las gf stoned for the first time and she lost her mind, actually got naked and started dancing around and singing and I had to babysit her like I would a 3 year old for the next few hours

She eventually got used to it but holy shit those first few times she was out of her gord

that happened to me once when i smoked the weed

I've tried cannabis 5 times
4 times I felt little or nothing and one time I ended up throwing up and sitting on the street for 2 hours in the middle of the night sobering up

I guess the point is not to get pissed drunk and then take a bunch of big puffs from a blunt given to you by a random African you met at a bus stop

OP here. Interesting responses, though I thought it was bullshit because I asked a friend.

Nope. It'll be lightheadedness and you might get sweaty and pop if you smoke too much.

Try it and find out. Short answer, no.

>smoke pot with friends in high school
>everyone else is laughing at shitty tv shows or talking about nothing
>I sit there realizing how much I hate them
>realize I don't want friends
>live as a total NEET after high school
>no regrets

Nope. Even when I was big into hallucinogens I didn't physical see something that wasn't their. Just whatever room your in/the landscape around you starts to morph. Only one time have I ever felt I completely left my body and went to some complete other place. I was done tripping after that. I had got the experience I wanted in and I don't need to do it again. I would honestly recommend it at least once though. Just gotta be sure you're in a safe environment with 1 or 2 people you trust. Also Shrooms > Acid > Synthetic Acid

DUDE
DUUUUUUUUUUDE
DUUUUUDE
LIKE DUDE
WEEEEEEEED
LMAOOOOO

THC is similar in chemical structure to a neurotransmitter in our brains with minor differences. When you smoke weed, the THC basically acts in the same role as this neurotransmitter but its not exactly the same, it has some extra base pairs which in effect cause a sort of intensification effect, sort of "tickling" the brain. Thats why food tastes better, music sounds better, you're either happier or more paranoid, etc. It wouldn't cause hallucinations unless you're such a light weight, so overwhelmed and also prone to hallucinations without weed or any other substance.

Probably shouldn't have had her keep up with you, you stoney baloney. Let her take a few hits then wait to see how it affects her.

One of the first few times I did it it was out of a hookah and I kept up with all my stoner friends. After we finished and my stoner friend was cleaning up and people were leaving and some were grabbing munchies and whatnot I was alone in the room with the music still playing. I felt super tired and just threw my head back on the couch and closed my eyes and entered my own little zone, jamming out and just letting my mind wander. X amount of time later I snapped out of it and had the spins like fucking crazy. I walked outside all stoned and threw up in my friend's bushes. I felt fine but still stoned after, I just had to puke.

I still attribute me never getting into weed to getting too high the only times I tried. I'm glad I didn't desu. I've seen weed fuck up people's lives because they're irresponsible and smoke all fucking day instead of just to relax after work which is fine by me. I honestly wouldn't mind giving it a go if it were legal. I have a big boy job and no real incentive to try it now so I'll stay away for now.

Sub to my blog below.

No the first time you cough.

where yo uget money then ?

Sensory enhancements. Found the borg.

I've smoked weed like 10 times in my life and only once did I smoke with anyone around. It was awkward because my sober personality translated to my high personality which just made the experience awful. I'm sure for the both of us because I don't even think the friend I smoked with liked me that much.

I think this dude is correct. I'll never in my life take acid though (out of fear of going legit schizophrenic).

>in high school
>timid nerd friend with strict parents who never let him do shit smokes weed for the first time
>has a seizure
>chose to call our other friend for some reason
>"i-i'm not okay"
>gets hung up on immediately and ends up going to the hospital
>talk to the other guy later
>"i thought he was just being a fag"

>character tries cigarette for the first time
>goes into coughing fit

nice contribution

OP here. Maybe I exaggerated by tripping out, but I wanted to say it that they start talking as if they're feeling everything around them in a different way, like their teeth or hands.

Is that not accurate? If not, then it's an incredibly widespread misrepresentation.

It is accurate
If you smoke it properly anyway, if you don't know what the fuck you're doing and just draw the smoke into your mouth you probably wouln't

thanks but where's my upvote

Do edibles work the same as smoked weed?
I tried edibles everyday for a week and didn't feel anything. I got fed up the last day and took two, around 90 mg of THC, and still didn't feel anything. Is that normal?

Not feeling anything is pretty normal, might just be the quality of the stuff though

>Probably shouldn't have had her keep up with you, you stoney baloney. Let her take a few hits then wait to see how it affects her.
She was like that after one hit, I shit you not. Then again it was off a bong

But that's how I got stoned my first time and I didn't act like that. She just had a very low tolerance, I've never seen anyone who was affected by weed the way she was.

>
I still attribute me never getting into weed to getting too high the only times I tried. I'm glad I didn't desu. I've seen weed fuck up people's lives because they're irresponsible and smoke all fucking day instead of just to relax after work which is fine by me. I honestly wouldn't mind giving it a go if it were legal. I have a big boy job and no real incentive to try it now so I'll stay away for now.
Weed isn't for everyone, but I used to love smoking as a way to wind down. It's also a great cure for hangovers and the hiccups. Only reason I stopped was for financial reasons, the good stuff isn't cheap around here and I need to save money.

>Shrooms > Acid

For me it does cause hallucinations. Both sensory distortions and actual full on hallucinations.

Yeah, another thing I didn't like was the lack of control I seemed to have. With Let's say alcohol, I can just stop drinking and its effects are fairly small window, like if I know I'm too drunk, I can usually take precautions to make sure it doesn't get worse ie stop drinking more. With weed (at least with me as an amateur) took quite a few hits before I felt anything so I'd just keep going and it would all hit me like a ton of bricks and by then it was too late to not take those other hits I took so I was too high and will remain that way for hours.

But that's just my personal take, I don't give a rat's ass if people like it or smoke it. It's whatever in my book. As long as they don't become those irresponsible guys I mentioned earlier that let it take over their lives.

All pot ever did for me was make me sleepy. Except this one time when I unknowingly took some that was laced with a bunch of shit. Even then it wasn't like trippy sitar sort of trip. I felt like my eyelids were flying off my face, my asshole and throat started burning, and I could see myself levitating in third person.

>my asshole and throat started burning

nigga you got raped

I didn't black out or anything. It was immediately after I took my 5th hit from this McGyver ass bong this dude made I started feeling like I was gonna shit myself and vomit at the same time.

Are you literally me (except for the NEET part)?

Please remember to hide all frogposter threads once they're at sight.

Today I learned that yanks are massive pussies when it comes to smoking weed

How do you know everybody here is American? I suppose you can assume that based on how they're discussing weed, but that makes your comment entirely circular.

Far too often, people take one particular post or even general posting as a basis to criticize Americans, without considering that they're generalizing Americans based on the posts here, but also baselessly assuming that all the posts are by Americans.