>greentext LSD stories

Just came up with a quote
>Everything takes time, and Time takes everything

What do you think Sup Forumsros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=cHLbaOLWjpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey if you are truly on acid, then why am i hearing a knock at your door? You should go check.who it is, it could be your parents, or even yet. that pizza you ordered what feels like 2 hours ago is waiting. But whatever you do, do NOT listen to the low frequency from outside or the electrical sockets. If you get aware of it, bad stuff will start to happen.
But anyway. Heres a youtube link to my trip playlist. Enjoy., just remove the space before the ".com"
youtube .com/playlist?list=PLcLU_5gnQDb_RD02fXJToQkVtkAcliG5N

That's not a trippy gif. That's evil.

Yes. I know that. But are you on my playlist? I assure you will enjoy it as i do. I promise, no tricks, no shams. No ruse. Awaken yourself, my friend. And become aware of the game we call "LIFE".

ayy playlist sick all i wanted to say

It's nice. Very nice.
I like Orkestra Obselete

>be me a year and a half ago
>decide to try acid with my friends one night
>think I'm being given 2 50ug tabs
>MISTAKE.jpg
>they were 220ug each
>sitting around a fire at night with some dabs
>things start getting wavy then the thought loops hit
>start repeating things in tandem with my friends unintentionally
>we all peak and my one friend starts screaming
>my soul feels like it leaves my body for a minute and then I drive home because I'm bugging
>get home and go up to bedroom and turn out lights
>OHFUCK.jpg
>vivid hallucinations of my entire life flashing before me
>I exit the bedroom and haven't been the same since

How long ago was this?

youtube.com/watch?v=cHLbaOLWjpc

It's in the first line dude.

Oh shit lmao

A year and a half ago. How do you feel different?

>take acid
>start peaking
>decide to drive home
fucking madman hahahahaha

At first I just felt sorta disconnected from reality. It would take me a while to understand what people were saying when they were talking to me. I also developed some severe existential anxiety. A lot of "flashbacks" and panic attacks. I can usually work past that these days though.

Friend tried to follow me and went into neighbors yard and parked it. Then he took off his clothes besides his boxers and ran 2 miles home.

this is trippy...

How do you feel now?
Did you come to some deep conclusion about life after or do you just think you're fucked up in the head?

High af of xans and wax and i thought it was pretty trippy lul

Why not a little of both? I feel like it gave me a new perspective on reality but it was a long journey back to a more stable state of mind.

What perspective?

Another line:
>Perspective is Everything; Understanding different perspectives is even more.

I guess it just made me appreciate my place in existence more but also question it. I feel obsessed with the ideas of consciousness and death.

Got a few pics I'll dump. Gonna trip in a couple weeks hopefully this thread brings some good stuff in

Check out Android Jones and Alex Grey they have some really cool art. Android has some YouTube vids of him creating that are pretty interesting

Help me Sup Forums
Right ive never done any drugs before, my friend bought a bunch of acid of the deep web and offered me some. Is it worth taking? Can i take it alone or should i take it with someone? Is it safe to take if your depressed/ have issues?

My fav. quote that I came up with while tripping,

"It will all come together in the end."

Meaning dont sweat the little details they will work themselves out.

If you are unsure of it and would be uncomfortable if you became overwhelmed I would not recommend. It affects your actual thought processes quite drastically so it's not something you should go into unknowing. Google better info on it and know what you're doing before it's too late to decide you don't want to.

Thanks bro ill read up on it, thinking of just taking a small dose to ease myself into it

Do your research. You should already be somewhat experienced with cannabis, alcohol, caffeine, and other 'introduction to drugs' type of drugs.

Know yourself and your mind. Know the people and where you'll be when you drop acid. It's much more intense than weed. Have music around and maybe some fruit. Just relax and ride it out. It can last anywhere from 6 hours up to 24 hours or more.

You may experience changes in vision and a general change of well being as the trip intensifies. How you think on it, I'm not going to explain how I thought. You need to experience it as it is and in your own way. It can be a good tool for self discovery and exploring your mind. I had ego death where I was curled up listening to music with friends. Can't really explain the feelings, but it was literally an enlightening journey for 12 hours that I was on it. It just intensifies your emotions, thoughts, and imagination. You'll see hallucinations with your mind and through your eyes.

Put it this way. The human sober is 3d. On acid, you're 4D or more.

No shit driving a civic on a dirt road was like flying a spaceship. Came off of the backroad onto hard top and headlights caught the first street sign and lit it up like a light show. Everybody in the car lost control. Nope not today, did a immediate u turn back into the dirtroad.

Woah thanks user, this is really helpful. Im a bit nervous but i think im going to give it a shot. Thanks guys

I watched Alice in wonderland while tripping I honestly would recommend some kind of movie as acid is a long ride, lotta time to kill might as well try a bunch of things, you can always try something else if you're not into it

Happy tripping!

Tfw I did it no problem and I drive stick

Fear and loathing was fun for me, personally. Really made me.uncomfoetable but yeah. Cool as fuck. Also watched speed racer while peaking, not as good. But still rad. I watched interstellar while after the visuals and all that, and i cried for 20 minutes after it ended. Real emotional. I want to watch inception next.

Same, its weird how it doesn't affect some people but other people get so fucked up after acid. I thought I was dead and in hell for a week. I acted the same but I felt like everything was a lie to make me think everything was fine. Nobody knew I was any different though.

>Drop tab of acid chilling with friends
>Waiting for it to hit, have idea to watch old Disney movies
>Fantasia
>Start peaking and put the movie on
>Combination of abstract art and music is on point
>Lose myself in the very first scene, tears in my eyes
>Maestro pops up after it finishes, starts talking
>Look over to my friend, also crying
>he says "that shit was so beautiful it made me mad"
>Fucking lmao
> miss intro to next scene
>Still lose my shit watching colors go to some beautiful symphony
>Sorcerer's Apprentice
>Dance of the Hours
>Every single one is fucking gold

And then we binged Disney movies the next few hours tripping hard as fuck, as simple as that sounds

Honestly it's all about getting into whatever you're doing. As long as you're feeling yourself you're gonna have a good time, it's a helluva drug. Bad trips can come on in a second but, as famous philosopher user once said:

"It'll all come together in the end."

Try to remember you're gonna be alright and keep it in the back of your mind, other than that have fun and do you're thing.

PS movies with a lot of music are great imo and Disney has a lot
I also tried Wizard of Oz with Dark side of the Moon playing in place of the dialogue, shit was cash. Start em at the same time, I put it on at the start of the credits and it seemed to sync but I was also tripping so who really knows lol

No problem. It can be one of the best and most interesting experiences. Have fun and safe travels ;)

Take with someone else, just in case you have a bad trip.