On / Off Part Whatever

On / Off Part Whatever

I like On/Off :)

she's cute

moar/name?

Post her

depends, is she a landwhale with purple hair and a nose ring? If so, we'll pass

do you have the single original pics? im missing quite a few

this girl sends new pics to the guy posting her all the time, i feel like we should let her know they are being shared

damn..nice...especially the last one on the lower right

thats unfortunate

>"smile for the internet, cunt"
thanks for killing my boner, weirdo

Gabby shouldn't be exposed without knowing so she can decide to stop or keep going right?

imgur link, please?

she's hot. saved from b?

Sup Forumst4WhV

Really, Ms Garcia should be aware

more like this please

What a cute butthole

Sup ForumstJsAQ

tumblr: brb-geeking

if she's still actively posting wins, just let her keep doing it.

yeah, a real let down

damn fine.

never stop posting

let her be, we love her nudes and never want her to stop sending them

More

delete this post with personal info, please. No need to doxx anyone. That's really cruel.

I will be reporting this post to mods, so best to delete it before you're banned.

sea shells?

ayy lmao, being careful on Sup Forums, is this what's gonna happen in 2018?

how did you get these?

Your new is showing.

really? how do u know? keep going btw

You're the cancer that killed Sup Forums, fyi. I've been here since 2005, and hot girls used to post on Sup Forums all the time back in the day with nudes, sharpie in pooper, etc.

Until tards like yourself who think doxxing people in real life is for the lulz showed up.

I hope you are enjoying this shitty, slow shell of a board that's left on Sup Forums with the endless no OC "YLYL" threads, and the "roll for nude" threads. You earned it.

This

Cool. Dump the rest

true, i started coming here in late 2009 and there were at least 3-4 girls per night (not counting the day time cause i couldn't get on here so i don't know) making threads to expose themselves for us, and 2 out of 4 were hot AS FUCK, doing all we wanted them to do. Now there is literally zero girl doing that anymore I actually honestly can't remember last time I saw a thread like that

This x2.

What the fuck are you talking about? I message her and she will sell nudes?

This is the correct take. Letting girls know their pics are on b or posting publicly about it so that the flow of nudes stops is the faggiest thing you can do. It is the Sup Forums equivalent of telling the teacher that she forgot to assign homework.

sure man

There are some people around who know this slut. If you have more, anything, of her PLEASE upload it to this vola: /r/fk9cn1jw

bump

Shopped

Someone pls post the kathleen on/off?

agreed, posted my gf before, she was reposted and since recognized by 2 classmates and a neighbor. she never found out, info never leaked, no drama thanks to some anons keeping their mouths shut and the result is more ppl get to enjoy her fine nudes.
though it only takes one shitstain to want to get 30 minutes of kicks and ruin the fun.

Again?

Sure

This is the shit that killed both Sup Forums and user-ib. Instead of just fapping and going on with their lives, faggots had to find out facebooks and send pics to relatives and track people down. Dumb shits ruined everything.

Have they replaced ib yet?

Bump

sister's ex

is there more ? she's wow

Here's the same chick but without that dudes bs.

What do you mean? I know they've rebooted it about three times, but I haven't heard of a replacement.

Who has her nudes?

full video???

more of her

Need video with sound. Make a vola!

Gonna need link for video for Bud

me

I concurr, post video plzzxx

Sauce now

I'm from there!!!! Need more!!!

Let's see them!

Actually don't post.. 13 days into no fap and this chick could ruin everything