I am having a secret relationship with my niece for quite some time

i am having a secret relationship with my niece for quite some time.
(pic related, one of the girls, doesn't matter which one, also this old pic and intentionally shitty quality)
so she came to my place last week, like, to visit us, we drank some tea and talked.
we waited a while, cuz she was stayin for the day.
and then when the coast was clear, and us two were alone in the house, we got to my room and started making out like every time we do.
the shit got serious very fast, she got down on me and we started having sex very soon.
we didn't see each other for some time, so we were very horny when we got to business.
i told her i don't have a condom on me, and she was ok, as long as i start dooing it already, and i felt the same. and there was no problem, cuz we did

it without a condom several times before.
actually... there was a problem, so i am here to ask....
i didn't pull it out quite on time, and i am 100% sure that that first jizz, with the first contraction of the cock got inside as i was pulling it out.
the rest i cummed on her stomach, but i know that little bit stayed inside.
now, i didn't told her anything since then, and idk if they can feel it or notice when that small ammount of cum stays inside, but more importanly can

she get preggo?
i mean, i know i did cum inside, but it was just a little, and maybe there is a chance that in this case she will not get pregnant, i mean i can't

believe is that sensitive. can this all go unnoticed or am i fucked anons?

gonna have yourself a lil geoffrey

Gibe me ages please her? You?

Of course she can get pregnant.

But just remember...you don't win the jackpot just because you play the lottery. Stop worrying until there's something to worry about. After we got married, my wife and I had unprotected sex several times a week for 3 years. It wasn't until the 3rd year that she got pregnant.

1. It's not as easy as you think to get pregnant.
2. It's every bit as easy as you think to get pregnant.

So, until you know something, you don't know anything. Chill out.

she 18 me 31

Morning after pill

yeah but im kinda scared to tell her still waiting to see what happens. if its not to late that will be next step

Legend

Actually bullshit aside, even before actual sperm comes out, during the intercourse, once you are excited, little bit of liquid comes out beforehand. We are talking microscope lvl here, and even one spermatozoid is enough to cause pregnancy. At least, technically. It depends if she was on fertile day or not. If you had done simple Google search, you'd know that, you Inbred TEXAN IDIOT. + it doesn't matter if you pull out or not, some of the stuff stays anyway. There are millions of spermatozoids released, and it takes only one.
Unless she's taking pills or that happened on a fertile period and you have shit luck, she very well may be pregnant.
I hear that depending on closeness of blood relation there is at least 20+% chance of child being born with down syndrome.
So, technically that's what you can get for not using a condom.
But if we are being really serious, even with condom, there are chances to get pregnant too. That's why a shot or pills are better.
So in short, you fucked up OP. If she's pregnant And family finds out, might as well go an hero. And post progress here on B. And preferably stream it too.
This is a week thread.
Checked and KEK'ED

>she 18
>relationship with my niece for quite some time
user!? would you sit please...

Like my old man always say every time
You fuck a bitch without a condom it’s 80% you will knock her up. Always wrap up.

the fuck man. it can't be that grimm......
you made me wish to have a broken cock and not be able to have kids ever if thats the case.
we had sex before and as you say when you feel something like, you know a bit of juice cumming out or she is wet you can't determine and it was ok then. just this time i actually know there is a chance that first drop got inside........not that much of a difference i hope.
how much time i have for a pill now, or i am fucked totally like 100%?

Difficult to say. Depends on if she was in breeding mode or not. Ffs op, did you went to school? Wtf you muricans do in schools anyway throughout the day? That's like basic biology shit .
I don't remember exactly, youd have to Google it, but there are times every few weeks, a window when a girl is fertile or not.
In short, once she's in non fertile mode, you can fuck all you want, spermatozoids get stuck in vagina due to slimes being too thick. They are fragile microscopic beings, so they die pretty fast.
And imasvi said, it doesn't matter if you pulled out or not. Ofc some liquid comes out, and stays at get vagina anyway.
Still, having said that, it's a lottery. Many people don't get pregnant even when chick is fertile. Some get it at first go .
Depends if that day she was fertile. Or if she had a shot. Or taken pills. If she didn't, then it's basically a lottery.

so a lottery it is since i didn't talked to her.
should i tell her that i may have cummed inside? idk how will she react. it scares me that will be the point and a call to stop cuz she is having doubts for quite some time. this woould ruin probably this little thing we have and i like the way things are now. i know it has to stop one day but not yet. i want her still, and can't think of any other better or sexier girl
fuck off with your moral shit you would do the same if give a chance

From what I gather from this thread , and from dealing with murican customers fir tears on end, it amazes me how autistic your school system is. You don't know the first thing about how human body functions. For example, You can't even show on the map where Europe is. I bet you don't know even that there are other countries except Mexico and Iraq. But you probably couldn't show Iraq on map either :D ( I'm from Europe btw).
What amazes me most though, is that even though your language should be English, 95% of muricans can't speak for shit. I'm like PhD in comparison, and English isn't even my first language.
So in short, your stupidity in general, is boundless.

>2012
>Sylizing ‘B’
>summer sure came early
>ishiggidydiggiddydoo

Would never be in your stead fucktard :D go continue your sister fucking tradition and kill yourself :D

either way you are most likely going to go to hell GG

It's probably the retarded one in the middle right OP?

Since 90% you will be in jail or kys before making yourself a father of a retard you might as well show us your new wife OP. Let us see was it really worth to fuck your own life

it is worth trust me. she is far superior to all the woman/girls i really dated. and i kinda love her

I wouldn't do the same. I hope she gets pregnant and everything comes out in the open.
See you on jerry springer pedo faggot.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

no
you would for the goddess. in her prom dress this year so, even if i fucked up and become dad, still think she was worth it

Good job runing both your lives.
Here take this.

And this to go with it.

Good jorb.

Moron, precum can get a girl pregnant, so yes even the slightest bit of cum can get a girl pregnant.

You know captain genius people can un scramble her face.

not so many can and if they even succeed idk

OP in a fuck my life mood now
>kek

putting so much effort to reply to a fake story made by a kid.
>started having sex very soon
>very horny when we got to business
>came to my place
> when the coast was clear

kek site really is full of tards

>she got down on me and we started having sex very soon.
Ill take shit that never happened for 500$ alex

Even if it happened (it didn't), you'd know by now since you've been shitposting this same story for months now.

>did you went to school?
>did you went
Did you go to english class? you faggot.

Shit tier bait

DUDE...WFT MAN...when you use the pull out method...you don't take those kinda chances...when you even suspect ya gonna pre-cum...PULL THAT SHIT OUT BITCH!!!!!!!....The drama if ya don't ain't worth the nut