Hi Sup Forums, I have a problem

Hi Sup Forums, I have a problem
I finished NieR Automata two days ago, game is a fucking legend, no farm needed for completion, every single bit of the game used to push the main theme... God tier/20

But now, I just can t bring myself to play anything else. I just looked other the whole PSN sales, and eliminated each game by "farming shithole", "grinding game", "bad game"...

What game do Sup Forums recommend me? Don't need to be NieR tier, but good enough so that I can bring myself to play it and lower my expectation gradually

Play nier 1 it's 100% better than Automata

Dead rising 2 off the record

Searching for it, but nothing of obvious scam only in my region. Hyped for a game on a dead console, that is some good shit

Remember playing Dead Rising 1 back when it was new, had some funny idea, but a time limited main story and time consuming fun and weird shit to do everywhere don t mix nicely in my tastes

Prey.

Prey and Automata were the only two games I enjoyed in 2017.

Witcher 3 and Dark souls 3, the only recent 10/10s I've played in the past couple years

Played Prey's demo, looked fun, but worried about a DX:MD "start stealthy, end up killing everything because we don t care about stealth anymore", the stealth/horror stay until the end? Or do you end up being a one man army?

Witcher 3 is good, but you end up swamped in meaningless "go fetch this" sub quest, some are well written and the main story start nicely, but it wore me out with the badly written sub quest
It was tge game I was gonna give a second chance if the thread didn t took off, will probably ignore everything that isn t the main story though

Ace of Seafood, the trailer alone should convince you

It depends on what you like. I personally love western rpgs so Morrowind and Fallout New Vegas are among my favorites. I would also recommend Terraria, Valkyria Chronicles, Earthbound or Cave Story. Also shouldn't this be posted on Sup Forums?

I must admit it is really wtf, but I m not sure about that strangely

>Ace of Seafood
Dark Shoals

You can do without stealth. It's really only good for bonus damage. I spent most of the game going crazy with my shotty.

F:NV is one of my all time favourite too, preffered Oblivion to Morrowind though
Terraria is in my to play list, but as I remember, there is little scenario, so it will have to wait for a time I am in the mood for gameplay only games
Valkyria Chronicle I should try, the gameplay look new and unusual, and I remember hearing good things about the story
Earthbound is waiting for me to hack my snes mini
Cave Story is not in my list for some reason, but I don t know why anymore
Yeah, but I m more used to Sup Forums

Could just wait two weeks for Monster Hunter World. I'm actually trying to finish Nier up before that right now.

Morrowind's mechanics are archaic, the gameplay is stiff and and more often than not frustrating, but it has an amazing charm that I haven't seen in any other game (it's my all time fav). I also loved Oblivion and Skyrim, but walking through the wastes of Vvardenfell listening to Caprice is pretty much a religious experience, at least to me.

Valkyria Chronicles is a very strange game, you'll definitely love it or hate it. The story is amazing, it shows the horrible things about war, but unlike a lot of games nowadays, it doesn't drown on that negativity, it always tries to show that no matter what happens, there's hope, and it made me cry several times. The gameplay is mostly strategy with some elements of real time action, it's unorthodox but very well executed IMHO. Also the music is superb.

Terraria, Earthbound and Cave Story (pretty much the game that defined indie gaming) are very different games but they are all awesome. See what genre you prefer and try one of them.

Dark fucking Souls.

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness is a perfect game that everyone should try. It has an extremely funny and dramatic story (in one chapter you'll laugh out loud repeatedly, and in the next you'll cry like a little girl) and original gameplay mechanics which makes it probably the best SRPG of all time. Grinding is an important part of the game but it's done in a very clever way (the item world) making it actually enjoyable (unless you absolutely hate grinding). The port (Disgaea PC) was unplayable at launch but after many updates it currently works fine.

Darkest Dungeon, basically strategy Dark Souls

Bayonetta

I bought Final Fantasy 15 three days ago and I would really recommend it, the game is so epic xd

It's shit tier at best, literally the music is the only good thing about it.

Well that is true but I like when games have a good soundtrack even if the game is not so good

There are tons of awesome games with awesome soundtracks, go play Hyperdimension Neptunia if you like FF15

Phantom Pain.

Havent played nier but Phantom Pain is a beautiful game, great mechanics, good length.

Hitman, the new one.

In sorta mixed as to where I feel it stands in comparison to the old ones.

It's definitely better than absolution though, but it kept the smoothness and general controls of that game, but played closer to blood money.

Only downside for you is it might be a bit grindy. I personally love it, as that adds replay value to each level, but idk how you'd feel.

Either way, it's an awesome game.