Have you dealt with the fact that your parents will someday die Sup Forums?

Have you dealt with the fact that your parents will someday die Sup Forums?

>dad is lying on the couch drunk again

One down, one to go

I'm worried as fuck because of this. My parents are obese and refuse to lose weight. It didnt help that everyone in my family had a heart attack before 60, and both my parents are 57.

Any day now

I prefer not to think about it. I tell them everything I know about health and healthy diet tho

Well my parents are not obese but they are heavy smokers, although my grandpa is 90 and still going

I await it with great anticipation, because then I can finally kill myself

How is that possible? Isn't Brazil really humid?

Shouldn't they've sweated it out by now?

my nigga

Heat makes people lazy.

Good luck for you, may your parents stop smoking.

When my nieces and nephews ask if grandma and grandpa are going to die, I find it's best to reassure them that we all will die.

yeah, but most people in my family live long. Only thing I'm worried is I probably won't be around to take care of them when they're old

My parents are already dead. I didn't cry.
But I did cry once while listening to music from a video game I was nostalgic for.

It hurts when I do.

I see my mother getting more wrinkled and my dads hair going white. Some day they'll die... and I will be alone.

when I was like 7

of course. literally everyone I have ever met will die one day.

Why waste time and energy worrying over it.

>it would be better if i died first then i wouldn't have to cope with their deaths
>they would feel sad then

feelsbad.jpg

there's no way our

The idea I will have to go through it kills me

I just can't take it

I am a parent myself

I doubt I will be able to deal with it. I love my mom so much.

don't worry everyone here is obese and they still live bretty long

not only that, everyone you ever met and who you will never see again are pretty much dead.

I'm kind of hoping for it to be soon
My mother is an evil two faced traitor bitch who deserves hell ASAP
My father is retarded and autistic, cannot manage money, so he requires someone to be with him, and I doubt the bitch he imported is going to stand up for that for much longer

they will probably outlive me and I'm fine with that

I will never die,

I'm eternal (according to some people)

Yes my parents are entering 60s so I "should" start to care that but what I am worried about is if I (an autist) can held their funerals because I am thier oldest child

Self centered bastards, wont be at their funeral

Already dead

My parents are very healthy, so I figure I've got another 20 or so years with them.
I want to settle down and give them some grandkids before they die.

I don't know if I'm able to give them grandkids before it's too late

>tfw mum died a couple of years back

me too, I never cry but I cried when my grandma died, and she was nowhere close as to how I am with my parents

My grandfather on my mother's side died last year and my grandmother on my father's side died a month ago. Yet, I felt nothing.
Think I may be a narcissist or something. Really don't like it, it's like the moment someone isn't present, I can't summon the feelings to care all that much about them.

I hope my parents live at least into their late 80s. They deserve a long life, and in good health.