Guys, I need help. My dad needs to get in his safe, but the batteries died and he can’t get in. Apparently...

Guys, I need help. My dad needs to get in his safe, but the batteries died and he can’t get in. Apparently, you can replace the batteries in these panels without opening them. I’m trying to look up how, but I need to know the brand. Can you guys help me out? Thanks

Here is a pic of the he whole safe

Nice stolen safe.

ITs not stolen I promise! I’m a lawyer I don’t lie

I have a safe like that hold up let me go check

Thanks for your help!

> My dad needs to get in his safe,
how long did it take you to think up this one?

step 1, get crowbar, step 2 yank on crowbard stuffed in door side near hinges. step 3 post pics of boipussy

It's so dumb I can't have made it up.
My dad lives about 20 minutes away so I am trying to figure out the brand so I can send him a youtube video or something.

He has early onset dementia and so it's difficult trying to explain things to him. You have no idea how hard it was just to get him to send those pictures!

My safe isn't there, you have my safe.

sorry to hear about your safe. But I don't because this is his!

It’s a Casio

I'm not even trying to break in. We both know the code to the safe. We just want to be able to replace the batteries so that we can enter the code and unlock the safe

Give me back my safe

Tell you what. Give me the code to yours and if it opens then I will admit it's your safe

Use the key?

retard posting on b about it lol, stolen safe 100% hope you get arrested for theft

Replace batteries once safe door open

He doesn't have it. Or at least he can't find it. Again, the dementia

Jamal. Give. It. Back.

I feel bad for the people dumb enough to post evidence of a crime on here. Luckily I am not one of those people

Whatever you say, thief

sorry, the code to this safe is 8 digits

Is there an additional side to that panel? Like, maybe a battery cover or something inside the safe? It'll have to be opened manually, they wouldn't make a safe with an easily accessible electrical system just like that. Key > unlock > screwdriver > replace battery. In that order.

call a locksmith.
or get a large neodymium magnet and sock.

OP post webm of unlocking safe if its yours

That looks like a pretty normal lock OP.

Go buy a mediocre set of lockpicks, watch a couple of YouTube videos and go at it, you'll get it sooner or later.

More than likely has a solenoid close to the door which a magnet would open it.

I can't, the batteries are dead and I can't find the key. Also, I did not shoot a video of myself opening the safe in the off chance I might need it to prove to an image board that it is mine

I agree that all of these are good ideas, however I was just wondering if there was a way to open it tonight, with normal tools. If I knew the brand of the safe, I could find such a method more easily (if one exists).

The title to his car is in there and he needs it tomorrow and it would be nice if we had it in the morning instead of waiting all day(s) to fins another way to unlock

>not keeping a large ass magnet around
>2018

Better go get a angle grinder

I find it hard to believe there's no markings anywhere on the safe.

You need to check every angle of every side, and Google anything you find.

Kek

The only marking he found was a sticker that had "psdl170031" on it. But I have not been able to find anything with that

Again, this is all second-hand information obtained through a 66 year old man in the beginning stages of dementia so who the fuck knows

LOL

Fair point.

You're probably not getting it open tonight OP.

Best bet is probably some safe cracking/lock picking forums if you hadn't thought of that, that's what I'd do.

If time becomes unimportant, and you absolutely have to get in it, an angle grinder will do the job.

Jaquan give it back to his owner

This is Bullshit you cunt, right so you live 20 mins away and you had to get your fucked up Dad to send you a pic and that in itself was a cunt, so even if we told you how to do it, you're telling me you would tell this fucked up Dad who couldn't take a fucking pic how to change batteries from a clearly robbed safe? Fuck off pal, you talk more shit than a flat earther...kek

yep, 100% stolen. Oh well.... drop it a couple of times from a roof on the corners where the door hinges are. The rest of the safe may be decently made, but the hinges are shit most of the time and tend to break or outright shatter.