I pretty sure that there have been millions of threads before with the question im about to ask...

I pretty sure that there have been millions of threads before with the question im about to ask, but what specs would you guys recommend me to build good gaming pc that can run games like PUBG at about 60FPS.

I have about 800$ for the pc.
And im going to have whatever much money a good monitor will cost.

Is it possible to get a decent PC for that price?

Cheers.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/GTX-1080-GIGABYTE-G1-OC-Edition/302596930987?hash=item46742ebdab:g:MYIAAOSwM~taVXs7
youtu.be/UEt3NM_f0Co
ebay.com/itm/EVGA-NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-1060-ACX3-0-6GB-No-Reserve-and-Free-Shipping/263428457192?hash=item3d558f42e8:g:XEAAAOSwY7taVX0y
youtube.com/watch?v=UEt3NM_f0Co&list=UUfJxwFp-RuuYIJUzZl4cqdQ
pcpartpicker.com/list/tcckGf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hi

logicalincrements.com

Intel cpu, as much memory you can get the more the better, ssd drive, standard drive for data, gpu a big nice gpu, case is up to you, monitor get 22" or above dual monitors, a nice keyboard and mouse

Aside from the basics, get a processor with integrated graphics (APU), you won't have the best performance but it'll get the job done. You can always install a graphics card down the line when you get some extra money.

Side note, I own the same case that was posted, heavy but SO much room for cable management, would recommend

I'm looking through this and it's not as good as I'd hope.

An 850w PSU for a 8700k/1080? Yeah nah.

>Intel CPU

And that is how you find a troll

>Intel cpu

Um, yeah...

I'd hold off on a cpu until the dust settles...

PUBG sucks, play something else.

>Devs ban people who kill streamers
>More cheaters than you thought possible
>Lag out the asshole
>PS3 tier graphics
>D-sync out the asshole
>No region locking so people abuse the lag
>Devs pushed paid loot crates before the game was full release
>Non-existent optimization

I have a 6700k/1080 and my FPS sometimes dips into the 40s, and is very often in the 70s/80s depending on where I am/What I'm looking at.

Poor fag detected. Get a fucking 6700k for $250 and it shits on any Ryzen chip and will be viable for 3+ more years.

Invest in a time machine so you can go to a time where PUBG is capable of 60 FPS.

True, but you still have to deal with Spectre and Meltdown. I'd wait six months for shit to settle before getting and Intel GPU or just bite the bullet and get a Ryzen

AMD chips are still subjected to Spectre and Meltdown. Just not in the same way as Intel.

Gtx 1060/RX 480/580 + if you can fit it an OC'd ryzen 5 1400 if not just dip with a 1200

I also recommend getting an SSD + HDD combo as you'll get speed and large storage, if that's not ur thing try maybe an SSHD hybrid

Also, APUS are shit in terms of CPU performance, and their integrated graphics are also shit, even getting an AM4 one at the high end is considered low end.

that site is total shit

thanks for tips

definitely don't get an APU of any kind

checked.

I mainly use the site as a guideline of what to expect for my price point.

/thread

Choose what resolution you want to play in and build your computer around it

Ryzen 5 (am4 mobos are cheap)
1050TI
8gb ram
1tb hdd
650w ps (refurb corsair certified works amazing)
Fractal Design case (great fans)

You won't be disappointed,
Any leftover get a ssd for OS.

GPUs are inflated as fuck and 1050ti is good value for $800 pc

Replying to my own post. These are my specs and at medium settings with ultra render I play in low 60s all day, and stay at 40 c temps

thanks ^^

Get a gtx 1070 not a gtx 1050

i have 6700k 1070 144hz monitor on high and i never drop below 60, average 90-144fps.

ebay.com/itm/GTX-1080-GIGABYTE-G1-OC-Edition/302596930987?hash=item46742ebdab:g:MYIAAOSwM~taVXs7

exactly, my 6700k eats through games. i havent noticed any performance dips, at all. fucking amd lol.

>ssd drive
>solid state drive drive

i5 8600k 8th Gen Processor it's a nice little cpu

ponchato just uploaded a monthly builds video, there's a $750 build in there that will run pubg at medium/high on 60fps

youtu.be/UEt3NM_f0Co

$800 is more than enough to get a decent build, including a discrete GPU. See Ryzen 3 1200 + GTX 1060 build only runs ~$750. Could go even cheaper if you drop the SSD and get a cheaper power supply

>posting anyone other than Linus
nice try fag, we have one true god

6th gen intel is still way overpriced, ryzen is better at basically every price point except $300+

The gtx 1060 doesn't need a good psu I have a 430 psu

Any good techtubers who actually cover budget stuff? LTT is just a bunch of $5000 retard builds, he never covers anything even relevant to budget parts anymore

OP asked for a way to get solid FPS at $800 if they goes for 1060 or 1070 that is half the cost with all the cryptofags inflating the cost of GPUs.
1050ti is the one not affected

The Gtx 1060 3gb it's ok but the 6gb is butter smooth ebay.com/itm/EVGA-NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-1060-ACX3-0-6GB-No-Reserve-and-Free-Shipping/263428457192?hash=item3d558f42e8:g:XEAAAOSwY7taVX0y

1050 ti is crazy expensive right now, they're like $180

This guy, up and coming and not a spazzy idiot like linus and most of the other pc youtubers: youtube.com/watch?v=UEt3NM_f0Co&list=UUfJxwFp-RuuYIJUzZl4cqdQ

>PubG
>60fps
Mfw

pcpartpicker.com/list/tcckGf