Merieki Ri Berit

One of my favorite commanders right now

Second favorite

Hanna Ship Navigator/ Sen Triplets

De one da knos de wey

Damn. Thats pretty mean.

Blue hexproof commanders seem great

Underage b&

Omnath is deeply suboptimal but enormously fun.

I made it into a mill copy deck.

Green boy? Or anger boy?

*spits*

Those colors actually do have the worst set of win conditions

True.

Locus of Mana.

What was the theme?

Simple mana ramp and effects that let you draw after casting creatures leading to old fashioned green stompyness. It would never win a tournament, and it wasn't great against experienced players, but it was always fun and you'd be amazed how often you can win a game just by having an edge on mana and depleting someone's hand by forcing them to counter early.

Commander is causal. So it doesn't really matter if it was good. As long as you have fun. Like my chaos deck.

Fuck that. Cuthroat thousand dollar decks at FNM is where the metagame is at

Cobra commander is the only answer you fucking manlets

The best part of it was that the cards were mostly dirt cheap and I bought them in shit condition because I was just getting back into the game and didn't want to commit. That, plus a truly basic green strategy meant that in games that weren't head to head I'd always get a couple of turns longer than I should have. There are few things more entertaining than a $70 deck beating a pair of $500 decks with cards that have the kinds of CMCs that make people chuckle.

Rip. Just make chaos. To fuck up there decks.

Just buy the 5 dollars commander decks.

I enjoy Darien. Ideally I'll have him, Soul Warden or similar and a bunch of ways to hurt myself(painlands, Staff of Nin, Karma) then some good other etb triggers like Cathar's Crusade. But usually I get my shit slapped before I can build my board and can't recover. But it's fun when it works.

Also fun, but I'm a sucker for a theme. I like to think of Omnath's deck as being the forest at the edge of a battle waking up and hitting the snooze button.

With Liege of the Tangle that was sometimes literal.

Gaddock Teeg

Nekusar, only because I have a beta Wheel of Fortune from back in the day.

You could also play locust god.

I don't play with commanders. Makes the game far more enjoyable, my group of friends and I each have two to five decks and switch them up all the time. Commanders broke the game

No, no it didn't. If you wanna dump thousands into a deck yeah itll be op but most people play commander casually to have fun with gimmicks

It's very fun to trade cards around rapidly and play like crazy with everyone having a bunch of decks. Commanders make the game more of a specific build deck. The best card games are played in the way that not one single deck is best

Also, "no, no it's not. We play commanders for gimmicks" is not an argument. Come on man

>addsquotesbutdoesntquote

Everyone Ive ever met has played commander as I said, for fun, and gimmicks. You cannot do anything similar in modern, standard, legacy, or vintage. Thats the appeal of Commander

Commanda gaztons

not with *and

This.

I know it's easy, but damn.

It's so overpowered.

It's almost broken.

I really like Ghave, Guru of Spores. My army of little saproling buddies gets super out of control.

Either Nova or Dehaka, can't really decide. Swann is also pretty cool

table politics SHOULD keep op commanders in check. if not your play group is either stupid or just doesn't know how to edh.

on topic: favorite commander is shattergang bros because they enable three color goblin tribal. as an actual commander though, i'm all about my yidris deck atm.

SNARF