twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

by not doing it

In a blaze of glory.

Naked.

At a preschool.

Man what's up with Sup Forums today, it's so tame

Things will get better

David Carradine it.

Like, hang yourself in a closet w/ a full erection going. People will at least think you died doing what you loved.

drugs

Going into space and taking off the helmet.

if you hang yourself you will have a full erection after you die.. search for post death erection

btw, don't kill yourself OP
do some charity for poor kids if you are feeling useless

Fast

Exit bag. I have mine ready. recogitare.com/MyBB/showthread.php?tid=495

This post is 100% true

Don't care to post a book of a post. Simple answer, search up "final exit retirement home" and you should find a pretty good guide if the news articles were properly logged.

What are you fucking retarded

Nembutal or carbon monoxide poisoning

Live your life out until it ends naturally :

Experience all the pains and sorrows it offers and take it like a man (or woman as the case may be) ;

But never miss any opportunity to make it a little bit easier by realising that those difficulties make the wonderful joys of life mean so much more - if you allow yourself the time opportunities.

youtube.com/watch?v=b4nmVhnGtDw

Erotic asphyxiation

Dross?

OP I have a crazy high fever right now so I don't know how rational I might sound right now, but I want you to know that there is value in failure. It is a perfectly valid way of living to try something, fail, get information from that failure, get a little further, and fail again. Just incrementing the progress every time.
You're allowed to do that, and nobody needs to make you feel bad about it.

Unironic answer:
If by 'best' you mean least painful, then Helium or Nitrogen gas.
If you have the moeney, you can somewhat easily obtain tanks of the stuff, and use a cpap mask and a few other things to make it all work.
Don't use carbon monoxide. Your body has evolved to detect the gas and you will feel yourself suffocate, and its generally pretty unpleasant.
Your body cant detect helium or nitrogen, however, and will attempt to use it like oxygen. So youll just slowly pass out and fade away after a couple minutes.
If you live wih family or friends, you can rent a hotel to do it in or something, like I plan on doing.

Spend some time, plan things out, think it over. If you still want to do the deed after awhile, then goodluck.
Look up The Peaceful Pill ebook on the pirate bay. Itll give you far more information than I could here.

Wow... I thought there are just going to be a bunch of "kys faggot". I have never seen Sup Forums being that nice and supportive. Thank you.

user, there's a video game called Blazing Star for the Neo Geo. It calls you a poor player and can only be beaten by memorizing the levels. You're going to fail a bunch of times before you complete them, but eventually you can get to the end and win. So, your post makes sense, to me at least.

Dude wtf? You're giving him advice to plan and think it through? What about you? You should plan not to and think again! You'll die anyway one day, why cut it short now? Life has it's ups and downs, it always gets better!

Has anyone made a nude edit of this image yet?

I've seen countless therapists in my life.
I've gained new, fun hobbies. I've tried working out. I've tried making new friends. I've tried making new lovers. I've tried pushing myself, and learning new ways of seeing things.
Through my years of living, with few momentary exceptions, this depression has been by my side the whole time.
Whatever you can think of to try and do better or see the world differently, chances are I've tried it.
I've had a pretty entertaining and interesting life all around. I've met a lot of unique people and done some things a lot of people don't even think of trying to do.
I'm tired, and so I plan on dying soon.

I know if OP was in a similar situation as I am, I'd much rather have real information to look at, and not just ironic shitposts.
Of course, chances are OP is a faggot who is just dealing with some minuscule crap that may go away with a new way of thinking. But you never know. Plus if they're really going to kill themselves, might as well help them do it peacefully.

Also learn how to reply, newfag.

Don't reply to a "your mother will die in her sleep if you dont post in this thread" thread.
Pro tip, you have to be your own mother.
Pro tip 2, post in this thread or your mother will die in her sleep

There is no "best way." It's always going to be horrible.
The fuck is wrong with you?

Fuck you soon to be dead fag, I'm drunk and forgot...why can't you just get used to being depressed then? Why is death the only way out for you? What about your parents, that will fuck them up...not just about you, I know lots of people with depression and bi polar and they soldier on so why be all pussy?