Lmao... this mentally ill fucktard is obsessed with this girl...

Lmao... this mentally ill fucktard is obsessed with this girl. Give me a command and let’s see if I can get him to do it.

Give me sth good he’ll do most stuff

Make him eat a dick

this but two dicks

What the hell, who is that guy?

Sounds like Op is not only a faggot but retarded too.

It’s a long story, but he’s a guy who is obsessed with this girl for some reason. A few weeks ago we got him to starve himself thinking that would make her love him.

Proof or it didn't happen

Let’s give him a command

this is how people end up killing themselves

Make him eat a sandwich with a turd in it.

He deserves it for being so fucking retarded don’t worry

Kys. Lmao.

We need something more realistic. He’s starved himself before so let’s give him an example of self destructive behavior he can do.

Backstory.

Why should we care, and can you prove what you say.

Have him shave a dick into his hair

>no picture of the victim
>no picture of the chick
>The writing ability of Ok so far is weak at best. The person answering his messages are most "who's this". Weak and sad.

You fucked it up with that "lmao just kidding" bit, no way he'll take you seriously now

I’ll show a picture of him and the girl together soon just give me a second

Plot twist it's op that was retarded all along.

I just remembered his phobia

Here’s him and the girl he’s obsessed with, someone who’s in on this sent it to me from his insta

You're pathetic OP. Kill yourself.

Shut the fuck up he deserves it

Came here to say
>this

His username is in the picture you fucking retard

LMAO

OP is a massive faggot who should kill himself. No one gives a fuck that the black guy took your girl.

Fuck off to Sup Forums maybe they can stroke your nuts and make you feel important.

>I accidentally showed username

cobble01, uh oh

>obsessed
He’s saying “who is this” and you’re antagonizing him like a fucking bully. Go choke on a dick you fucking loser.

Oooh someone else is “in on it”?!?!?! You’re a fucking tool.

This whole thing is pretty lame, but I'm surprised at all the moralfag outrage... am I still on Sup Forums?

Me too. I came here to get some help ruining this loser.

haha, let me guess....you're a sad lil white cuck and you're mad he fucked the girl you liked? So you went on Sup Forums to get a pa, what sad fag.

Not your personal army, but I'll watch you do it if you keep me entertained.

Also, what's up with the "panic attacks at the sight of nudity" thing?

Actually, no. He’s a virgin who is also extremely afraid of nudity and sex.

He has anxiety and it’s like a phobia idk

lol, do you think you're a badass or something. The crinnnnge, nice failure of a thread!

he did sed no homo

Because it’s not even funny or interesting. It’s a kid trying to make some other kid feel shitty for no reason. Moralfag would be if this kid clearly deserved to get fucked with and people were still complaining. I like a laugh as much as the next guy, but this kinda shit is why people end up killing themselves.

Sage in all fields

>Because it’s not even funny or interesting
I did say it was pretty lame.
That said, people kill themselves for all kinds of stupid reasons, but 'cyberbullying' is definitely one of the most shitty excuses.

Lmao he gets physically bullied too don’t worry.

And mentally abused by that girl.

spotted the anxious brainlet

OP is so insecure he bullies some oreo nigger.

Fix your life dickhead.