C-Celeb Thread: a-at th-the mistress' mercy the beta s-sits on the g-ground

C-Celeb Thread: a-at th-the mistress' mercy the beta s-sits on the g-ground...

Checked

TAYFAGS UNITE!!!!

Oh wait it’s a Herman thread

checked stutterbro

FINALLY BEST CELEB THREAD

It Tayfriends, user :3

Yeah, sure

No one's sucking your miserable cock, thats for damn sure :3

My daughter

C-Celebs Thread? Post Celebs that start with "C" ?

Whats up with that title you mong?

no

Mine

>herman detected

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag
>Milliepedofag =
>sabrinafag
>kenzipedofag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>carafag
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

I-I know m-my m-mistress is a-a very b-b-beautiful w-woman and sh-she could easily w-wake u-up one d-day in the wrong m-m-mood a-and decided s-she d-doesn't w-want m-me any more... I-I know I'm t-totally at h-her m-mercy and h-helpless t-to d-do anything sh-should she d-decide t-t-to dump m-me...

I wanna swim out into the ocean and not come back. (.___. )

Don't even start, you.

fuck off herman you sick pedo she will never be your daughter and would be disgusted by you spamming her pics on here

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>Marinafag
>Milliepedofag =
>sabrinafag
>kenzipedofag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>carafag
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

>Celebs that start with "C"
>Jessica

Hhnnnnngg

no, you

>Marinafag
>Milliepedofag =
>sabrinafag
>kenzipedofag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>carafag
>pedo gif poster guy

Take me with you

Let not fight, I want to like you, user :3

We share waifu :3333

Yes
Nuh uh
What?

>*Holds your hand.*
ᶘ ᵒ ᴥ ᵒ ᶅ

Oh hey, Dovey :3333

Truce, user.

Time for daily kenzie fap

>What?
I feel that pre flowing out of me, that's what.

:3333

>Chastain
Good enough for me, go crimea river

do you have that b/w selfie/snapchat pic of her looking down at the camera?

hello there. :3

So cute, omg :33333

MY BRIDE

Take my soul Jewess Queen OwO

The semen is bubbling and colliding within my balls for this girl :3

My Baby Gaga

Fucking wow

Had great ASSets

Guys...

That milky skin, hnnnnng

They must smell divine

Need my head between those thighs

MINE

>*Notices your giant buldge.*
(Ο Δ Ο;;)

My penis is in pain from fapping to her so many times today. ;c

Mmmmmm
Showing us the whole package, even those lewdy feet are on display, just waiting to warm up someone's skin...

>>*Notices your giant buldge.*
>(Ο Δ Ο;;)
Im very smelly right now :/

Those silk smooth legs, those pale feet... How can a girl so perfect even exist?!

>tfw no one cares about your birthday

I said happy birthdays to Nina 3 times! :/

Me too. :S
Should we have a shower?

Life uh... finds a way.

Oh oh..
Happy birthday!

You’re killing me

>Should we have a shower?
YES :333

I'M SICK OF THIS PLACE
NOT ME, NINA

Her skin was made for sea men... :D

>oh yeah, i have alcohaul, i just forgot to drink it · · · yet.

Only her dad and uncle can fap to Kenzie.

I don't usually like showers cause they dry my skin. :|
I'm so stinky though that I'm probably gonna have one soon anways. :3

Kenzie doesn’t have an uncle

But you are Nina
That was bad
I don't!

lewl she is staring enviously at her tits

I want sip TayTay's drink. Just a sip :3

That's weird, I must not exist then.

But you're allowed if you wanted.

Yellow woman can't compete.

Why am I allowed to?