Redhead/ginger and pale tits

redhead/ginger and pale tits

If someone who knows this girl comes across this post, PLEASE share anything you got of her on this vola: /r/fk9cn1jw

downs?

syndrome?

10/10 moooaaarrr

Home grown

You're welcome

ugh, humans are so messy

YES

source?

Dear god kill it with fire. WTF species is that? Don't let it breed, exterminate, exterminate, exterminate!

Maud Suicide, sexy bitch.

what is your problem with her?

>756420306
maud from suicide girls

It's not a problem, not mine anyways. I'm pretty sure whatever species it is, it's not a female of that species. Also, it's ugly, very ugly.

Moar

moar plz

My god. Moar? Name?

Dolly Little. Hope you like black guys and old fucks

Dammit.

Moar!

Wtf is that

user speaks truth

more

Such a waste of red

Eh, better old guys than niggers. Now old niggers... I’m out.

Pretty sure she's fucked old niggers too brother, she's...been around. ffs she can fit a pop can in her cooch with relative ease.

Aaah fuck it, I won't look at her old nigger scenes then kek

Godspeed man, I can't unsee.

Lets get back on track Sup Forumsrothers

It's on xvideos, I'm not a fan of Blacked or nothing, but that didn't look like bad scene. Her other stuff looked better tho.

Here's some old school ginger pussy, for ya'll

Heather!

Needs more firebush

Yes! Love Heather Caroline, sadly I couldn't find much of her work when I got that pic almost 10 years ago. Maybe nowadays it'll be easier.

I never knew pic related's name. But christ, her body was amazing.

Not a fan of dye jobs, but definitely a fan of that body

Same, I mean if at a glance they can fool me, I'm good. But real gingers are pretty easy to spot, fire pussies aside.

Lucy has drained me a time or thousand

Long or trimmed, has to be red

I'd edge to her videos to try and cum at the same time as her. Shit was cash.

Hive mind Sup Forumsrah.

Who dat?

Lucy Daily/O'Hara is one sexy fucking ginger, man. A nerd to boot. Just look at that beautiful lil cooter.

I also suspect she used to post here on Sup Forums about seven years ago. I recognized her and vaguely described her, i.e. I had dox'd her. She deleted her Model Mayhem account that had her real name, and I didn't see her post any more. I fucked up.

Man, idk if i should say "Nice trips" or "You monster". :(

Does she still update her site or is that why her other site is Lucy O'Hara?

Fookin goddess, m8

No one has their own redhead?

SHIET

dated two redheads. neither had freckles. their skin was the color of milk, pink nipples, pink anuses, hardly any body hair.

would date again

who dis

Anyone want?

nah

Yes!

I was going to go out with a thicc ginger when I was 16. Not a day goes by that I don't regret fucking it up. Granted, she called me that morning to tell me her mom didn't trust boys which I thought was weird. But eh, not like I was gonna try and fuck her, that was for later down the road kek.

We were planning to sneak into Tropic Thunder lmao. Good times. Then we kinda drifted apart because I got too pushy like a dumbfuck. Then senior year apparently she was "dating" this guy who was "cool" but really just an asshole. Not sure if they really were or just would hang out and went to prom.

Anyway, here's a ginger.

>feelsbadman.jpg

Feast your eyes. Gf

Add to monster, troll, creep and whiteknight.

I am the creator of FreckleChan as well. Pic 100% related

Shes a cutter? That means shes bat shit crazy.

Nice!

That also means she'll work your cock like a goddamn champ

More pls

like her little tits?

Gonna need a *LOT* more

Damn, talk about conflicting personalities kek

still in love with ginger pussy though

On top of redheads having a stereotypical temper, I hear they're wild in bed. The security guard at the Target I used to work for was like "Oh you like redheads? Me too, man. I had a few, they were amazing in bed."

God damnnnn, more

This is very true, I’ve had two so far and they’re insane. Red is best hands down.

I've been with one that was boring as fuck. Depends more on the personality than the hair color

One of my homies' fiance's bffs is a ginger. I've been trying to break through to get that ginger butt of hers. She appears to be mostly normal, super sweet with a bangin bod. But I wouldn't be surprised if once she's naked all bets are off.

Also true, no two gingers are ever alike. One can only hope she's a little nuts in bed and perfectly normal out of it.

That's like aaying niggers have big dicks. You found two decent fucks who happened to be red haired and that's it.

>One can only hope she's a little nuts in bed and perfectly normal out of it.

lmao. good luck with that

Anyone got my ginger saved?

nothing is a guarantee in this life, my nigga

name!?!