Sup /b

sup /b

Okay, so I want to set my car on fire, not get caught and collect. what is the best way? I need the engine bay on fire.

Not suggesting you do this, but if you clog the intake valve which takes in oxygen with a piece of rubber, that would cause the pressure to build up and the engine bay go either explode, or start a fire.

>easiest way is to drain all of the engine coolant lmao.

what if the head gasket is already blown? would just idling it for a while cause one?

Maybe a hole towards the bottom of the radiator so it over heats and catches fire when you leave the engine running.

bumping for OP

Try covering your car in gas and then lighting it. Tell the insurance people you don't know how it happened but that you have many enemies (on account of being retarded).

Pic semirelated

thanks buddy.

okay so whole story.
dude that was once my friend came over and threatened me.
he then left and must have came back later, opened my hood and filled my engine to the brim with oil. I later went driving and didnt notice. then head gasket blew.
got in home, and noticed a 5 qt jug of oil in the front of my garage with a note saying "fuck you"

I can't prove the head gasket was vandalism. so i thought i could just burn it down to get the insurance.

you are correct. i am not a clever man.

>noticed a 5 qt jug of oil in the front of my garage with a note saying "fuck you"

did you touch that stuff? maybe you could light the car on fire and leave the oil can and note there so it looks like he did it. if someone else's fingerprints are on there you might get away with that. of course he might go to jail too idk if you want to do that

well my first instinct when i saw it was to call the police and tell them what happened. but i went over it and knew i couldnt prove anything in stone with the insurance company.
I live in a small hick town and the cops here dont dust for prints, probably dont even know how. so thats a plus, dumb cops. so i could probably set the thing on fire and get away with it. but i tried and the damn thing wouldnt stay lit. only a couple wires burnt. still starts tho.

and i dont give a fuck. dude can go to jail for all i give a shit.

i see. do you have plans for revenge?

>bamp

at the moment, just framing him for the destruction of my vehicle somehow.

then i might drag him out to a field nd beat the shit out of him. idk

Why not just replace the head gasket? Seems a lot less involved than cheating an insurance company, committing a felony, and possibly spending time in prison.

because that shit costs like 2 grand. I dont have that kind of money just laying around.

please include me in the exhibit A screenshot

is it worth a felony? because that's what it is... is prison time and forever being labeled a felon something you are willing to risk for a vehicle likely worth only a few thousand bucks? ask a felon how easy it is to get a job, place to live once getting out of prison...

shut up jesus.

cover the exhaust manifold and valve cover in engine oil

actually just pour motor oil everywhere it will get hot

probably wouldn't catch fire rather just lock up due to heat warpage

anything flammable on the exhaust manifolds will should light the insulation ion fire. so engine oil or f you have a transmission cooler transmission fluid is flammable

Light a wad of paper in the glove box and drive it till the dash's on fire. Stop and call the fire department say your dash was smoking then caught it'll go up before they get there.

Grenade

if you fill an engine with gas it either hydro locks and fucks the engine or just drains past the compression rings and fucks the oil

Find the fuel line, main pressure side not the return. Loosen said line or put a pin hole leak in it, not to big. Start car, raw gasoline will be spraying out in a fine atomized mist all over your engine compartment as long as the car is running.

This is what I was going to type. Best idea so far. Also loosen the valve cover so it pours oil all over the exhaust