Have info on newest kanye west project...

Have info on newest kanye west project, working title is "everybody wins" and here are few details I have as working within his rap label:

He is basically making Graduation 2 but with lot more darker elements and vibes borrowed from pablo and yeezus. Albums starts creepy (even going hard as sampling merzbow and polish avant-garde music) and end soft on the very positive note. The marketing and singles are already planned but will only endorse and show the bright side of the album.

Lead single currently having name WIN is very nice song, samples ranging from daft punk's "get lucky" and "touch" to 70s stuff like pink floyd or david bowie. There are few clips to be planned as well, but theyre all scheduled post release.

get hyped friends

>caring at all about fatty meme rap
ok kid

>caring about most relevant rapper right now
ok man

>relevant
No one really talked about Pablo anywhere a month after it's release. If anything Kendrick or some trap shit is more relevant than Kanye

>kanye
>relevant
>rapper
pick none

seeing people appreciate pablo now.

unless damn that is forgotten in about 3 months of run

big if true

Any Evidence?

Sounds cool, but it's fake af

Isn't there already leaked shit about a turbografx 16 album?

You're lying jut I want this

>Graduation 2
Kanye never makes the same album twice.

A Big Load Of Shit: The Thread
That's so not the case, I don't believe a god damn thing you say unless you have some evidence for this shit.

OP, I think you got the wrong board, this is Sup Forums, as in "music".

Rick Rubin visited Kanyes office yesterday.
Something is definitely coming

the dynamic range is definitely coming down

this, everyone knew from the Cudi photo that it could be related to Graduation somehow

Kanye wants to run for president 2020. He needs the people supporting him.

In 2010 he need to win back the people and music listeners, and he released the greatest hip hop album of all time - but it bored him.

To prepare for the upcoming election, he will release mbdtf2

watch this space

>it's another KTT wet dream fanfic
no thanks.

BIG NIGGA KANYE

no idiot we already know he's making an album called TurboGrafx16 don't bullshit me

This might be the most objectively wrong thing ever. People still talk about Pablo.