Should people who watch anime ever be taken seriously?

Should people who watch anime ever be taken seriously?
I mean, it's a red flag for mental disorder. Why do they think their opinions are valid?
Just stick to jerking off to drawn kids and leave real life to sane persons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z23Gzp0RTOg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some anime is okay though.

i really dont get the appeal of anime but i dont think its a sign of mental disorder

>watching drawn Japanese retardation
I wouldn't even mind if it was anime like Berserk or LOGH, or if you watched shit like Pokemon as a kid.
But these people are in their 20's and they watch infantile shit. It's clear they have mental problems.

>never watched cowboy bebop.

Fucking.

Kill.

Yourself.

Cowboy bebop first two episodes were good but then it turns into absolute dogshit, I couldn't even finish the season

Maybe that's okay, I don't really know, but you know what I'm talking about. That retarded infantile anime with little girls and what not.
People who watch that are not okay.

>Reeee stop liking what I don't like.

What about Redline?
Did you not watch wacky races as a kid?

I love getting stoned and watching anime after work

Good b8 my friend

You're talking bad about anime in an anime website made by a weeaboo whose owner is Japanese.

I'm not saying you can't, but it's rather amusing.

You want to watch anime more.

Sup Forums is an anime board. You're no different from an immigrant who refuses to integrate.

I just assume these posts are newfags or b8

Anyone who's been here for over a year either ignored it, or likes it

Cringe as fuck.

You're complaining about anime on an anime board.

No, Sup Forums is not an anime board. And I'm just saying people who watch this:
aren't normal.

Anti anime fags are the muslims of Sup Forums.

They come to a foreign land and expect it to change how it does things just for their special snowflake selves or else they start to threaten violence.

No.

men that watch anime need to realize they will be associated with the anime pedophile camp that watches animes that star teenage and little girls

I never give genuine replies to anyone who attaches animu to their post

See this is my point. People who watch shit like this shouldn't really cry about decadence of society or immigrants or Muslims or whatever.
You're people in 20's who watch unrealistically drawn little girls.
You aren't normal by any measure.

Kekums.

It's not a land, faggot. Get out of your basement once in a while

>we're well adjusted unlike you animefags!

Face it, everyone here is autistic

See this. How can someone like this cry about decadence of society or how women are whores and what not.
You're hypocrite ruins of a man. You're product of decadence. You watch drawn pedophilia.

Let me ask you a question OP, have you even seen anime yourself?

Gondolas don't talk. That's what makes them cute.

He probably loves it and just wanted an anime thread.

Yeah, Berserk and LOGH, and I watched Digimon and that shit when I was a kid.
I'm talking about this shit

Explain to me exactly how animu is a red flag for mental disorders. This should be good.

t. psychologist

Have you ever watched anime that fall under the category of "this shit"?

Totes agree. Jap culture is autistic

>implying all anime are shonens, harems and moeshits

That's an anime film that's a bit different. Good flick the if only a bit autistic

> t. Swede
I've never seen a rl weeb who was steadily employed and had any resemblance of female companionship whatsoever

Anime watchers obviously have type 3 diabetes.

N = 5? So based on your limited observations you conclude that all people who watch anime can't get jobs or female companionship?
If you say so.

Your argument is aldo beside the point. Unemployment and single status isn't included in DSM-5 as mental disorders.

It's not even aesthetically pleasing because all the characters look like generic cardboard cutouts. It's the most mass produced looking art style there is, no wonder autists are drawn to it, they need a predictable structure.

they do nothing to prevent people from thinking they're pedophiles. It's almost as if they like when people assume they're pedophiles because look at the pictures they're posting itt

Either they want to be assumed as pedos so they can smugly deny it and go on a large explanation as to why, or they are pedophiles.

They are schizoids that's for sure. And we are talking about people who spam this board with moe not your attack of titan 9gagers.

Go back to defending some muslim minority you leftists scum.

I can tell you who shouldn't be taken seriously. People who don't have their own opinion.

>watch anime
But this is not watching anime, it's posting cancer. Just go watch it somewhere else.

What series is this from? Asking for reasons.

My girlfriend always tells me my opinions.

Source: My Girlfriend

>leftist scum
Wew lad, so salty.

Again with the prejudice, you have nothing to back that so called argument up with.

Also, you're trying to shift the argument. OP stated a genralized argument, and now you're trying to move the goal posts.

A+ for effort tho.

Nope.
>Swedish psychologist
Don't make me laugh. It's totally abnormal to be attracted to shit like this when you're in your 20's. This is stuff for little girls.

i once watched that boko no piko or something like that, i wondered what was all the fuss about it and all I know happening next is just puke

So you think people who watch and obsess over MLP are normal people?
Because it's virtually same shit.
And I'm just saying that people who do this stuff aren't really fit to talk about degeneracy and what not, given their behavior. It's hypocrisy.

People that watch anime are closet pedophiles, no shit Sup Forums would defend this, probably filled with degenerate perverts in here.

Your notion of what constitutes normal isn't something that has to do with mental illness. On the other hand, if anime watching should turn into something obsessive and that makes you suffer, then it's pathological. Now you're just screaming about what you consider normal or not. It has nothing to do with mental illness.

People who watch anime are Satanists who want to summon demons.

youtube.com/watch?v=z23Gzp0RTOg

I'm of same opinion. Are we supposed to believe you watch unrealistically drawn little girls in your 20's because they're ''cute''? It's a fucking mental disorder, it's only necessary to establish which one.
Then I see same people act like some paragons of virtue for other things. Who the fuck are you to judge anyone?
You cry about decadence yet you're product of decadence.

You right now.

You accuse me of not supplying with arguments when you don't present a single one yourself.
The rest depends how you interpret it.

Mention weebs and
was a direct answer to that so I followed it up.

You are not a partner for discussion for anybody. You indeed embody the leftist mindset.

Bandwagon Fallacy, refer to

>your notion
Don't give me that bullshit please. Watching drawn children in your 20's is not normal according to any measure. Yes, I'm using word ''normal''. Deal with it.
Again, I'm talking about this , not animation in general.
How the fuck can this be normal, or not indicate some mental issues?

>I wouldn't even mind if it was anime like Berserk or LOGH

oh you wouldnt mind? pretty sure that means you have mental problems senpai

Kike degeneracy is cancer, but anime purifies the soul.

Shut the fuck up weeb

so a cartoon with little girls as characters is worse than just a cartoon?

kill yourself weeb

Nice descending double dubs, mate.

yeah a style of cartoon made by a jewish manipulated ex-nation

if the axis won ww2, anime wouldn't exist.

Deal with it , deal with it hard bitch

Thank you kindly, partner.

nice gondola but I would prefer it if it said "born to observe"

Edgy manchildren like you are infinitely worse

I bet you think Game of Thrones is a mature show

Are you seriously comparing LOGH with something like this ?
If you weren't a sicko trying hard to rationalize your degenerate habits we wouldn't even be having this talk.
LOGH is a space opera dealing with politics, society and what not. Despite the fact it's an anime, it deals with serious subjects like politics, society, warfare and what not, and even drawing is more or less ''realistic''. I can understand someone watching that.
It's more or less same for Berserk. Besides I watched both when I was a teen.

Well, it deals with mature subjects, so it is.

>Should people who are montenegrins ever be taken seriously?
>I mean, they are ethnically serbs anyway Why do they think their opinions are valid?
>Just stick to jerking off communist propaganda of made up history and leave real life to sane persons.

>Should people who watch anime ever be taken seriously?
Hell no.

These people bitch and moan about 'degeneracy' one minute then stroke their dicks while watching gook cartoons the next.

Fucking losers.

It's nice that there's something pure still left in this degenerate world.

You don't understand buddy. How can you watch what's basically drawn pedophilia and then act like a paragon of virtue here? It's fucking hypocrisy. You look ridiculous.
Not to mention you're easily spotted with your ''he he but everyone on Sup Forums is autistic'' quip. No we're not. Some people like posting here because it's anonymous and allows relaxed discussion.
Your projections are pathetic.

I don't think they are necessarily pedos, it's more like they are mentally infantile themselves. What draws grown men to MLP is the same what draws them to kawaii shit. It's innocent, hyperemotional and simple, and they like it, because they themselves are innocent and underdeveloped to a certain degree.

See this Swede, now tell me this doesn't reek of some mental disorder.

I have mange. :(

Sup Forums should not tolerate animefags.

Jesus, you're dumb. GoT is literally Machiavelli for retards and crack addicts.

Even when I agree with you that SOME anime is centered on little drawn girls which can cause problematic pedophilic behavior, most animated shows like evangelion or death note have amazing story and plot lines that you cant see on the silver screen

Yuru Yuri

Any sort of Harem or slice of life anime featuring a female lead or lolis is shit and anyone watching them should be gassed.

There is literally nothing wrong with watching Hajime no Ippo or Cromartie High School

>You accuse me of not supplying with arguments when you don't present a single one yourself.
>The rest depends how you interpret it.

>what is burden of proof
>protip: anecdotes don't count

I just said it deals with serious subjects, not how it deals with them.
And I'm not talking about that, as I said.

>watching anime
>not being a degenerate
choose one

Yeah, but the hypermasculine quasi-fascist stuff never gets posted around here, so the perception is that all anime fags are pedos.

Anecdotes matter greatly. I happen to know a very nice black man, so I think Sup Forums needs to tone down the racism against niggers.

Yeah well, some people just want to relax and watch something mindless every once in a while.

>macho stuff = mature

Literal 10 year old logic.

I used to watch Pokemon, Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh as a kid but I agree that these fucking adults who jerk off to poorly drawn girls should just kill themselves.

It doesn't. It tolerate (You)

>A poster from Nigger Mountain expects to be taken seriously

Better have the taste of a 10 year old boy than a 5 year old girl.

That's called escapism and it's not something normal. People like that shouldn't really talk about politics and pass judgements.
Yes, macho stuff is more mature than watching unrealistically drawn little girls do ''cute'' things. Funny how you people turn into biggest moral relativists when your own weird habits are attacked.

Anime is just another form of escapism
Watching anime is no more degenerate than watching Alex Jones or some other "redpilled" YouTubers
The medium is not responsible for the acts of the individual

>looks are everything

GoT fans everyone