Wtf? I hate the american judicial system now!

Wtf? I hate the american judicial system now!

Get in here you nigs i just now finished this and want to talk about it

What do you want to talk about? He was proved not guilty.

Did he do it?

You should listen Serial podcast. Its essentially the same plot, only about the real case (and the guy likely did it), where parents were bled money by the lawyers for years, only to have their son convicted with no substantial evidence and left to rot in prison because the cops couldn't be arsed to investigate

no he wasn't. if i recall correctly, the jury was split and didn't judge him either way. the prosecutor refused to continue due process with a retrial because it was becoming evident Nas didn't do it - or there was reasonable doubt he didn't do it. proven not guilty is something else, mate.

Well if box got the picture of the ex boyfriend of him on the street. Why didnt they check those st cameras first? I mean they have video taped footage of nas and the girl enetering the apt but they never bothered to check a little later in the tape?

indeed. i immediately saw the parallels between Serial and The Night Of. i wish they would have stuck more closely in the resolution. i felt let down with the final episode. either way, great series.

If there was no substantial evidence what makes you think he did it?

red herrings: the show

it's clear in the narrative why the detectives didn't check those tapes first, which is why the detective continues working with the prosecutor after he retired. he done fucked up and he knows it. these things happen. proof? listen to the in the Dark podcast or watch Thin Blue Line doc on Netflix.

not that user, but i also think Adnan (from Serial) did it. there was overwhelming circumstantial evidence, lying or dubious witnesses, and simple opportunity.

Just my personal feeling, I didn't examine a case closely or anything, but basically him being innocent left more questions than him being guilty. The point of a podcast was to show that the investigation was done sloppily as fuck which led to these kinds of contrivances

>that ending scene with Nas

That shit bummed me out more than it should have

>tfw his life will never be the same again and he will likely go to crime or become a complete crackhead

this show made me want to smoke heroin really bad

It's not some "dundu nuffin" shit is it?

I only watched half of the first episode when it aired, but I was really drawn by the visuals and framing. Does it maintain the same style of filmmaking throughout the show?

>!

back to redddit you go

What the fuck they've appropriated basic punctuation now?

(((REDDIT)))

The only thing I'm still wondering about are Freddy's intentions. Why did he see in Naz? He gave some reasons himself: he wants someone who matches his own intelect, he obviously needs people to smuggle and hustle, and there's the whole thing with the unicorn. Are they all true? None?

I also wanna talk about pic related. Early on Freddy asks Naz what's he thinks Freddy is most proud of. Was this a test? Does he ask more inmates this question, maybe as a sort of Rorschach test?