Why do you guys support a candidate that is openly racist towards Mexicans and Muslims...

Why do you guys support a candidate that is openly racist towards Mexicans and Muslims, and will divide the nation like no president has ever done before?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan
breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/29/secrecy-zucks-silicon-valley-scared-death-trump-part-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>racist

There's that word again

>racist
>against mexicans

I don't think you know what the word racism means user.

Why do you support Mexicans and Muslims?

The bait is weak in this one.

But Mexicans are a culture and Muslims a religion

Why is it so hard for those people to remember that trump only wants to fight illegal immigration? They seem to need constant reminding and even then they forget...

Not an argument.
Not an argument
Not an argument
Not an argument
I've lost my cat when your mother came to my house, have you seen it?

Get back to us when the Abos are the same population % as the whites. Then throw in 33% more Malaysians...

Until then get back to using the infrastructure that Americans built for something less cucked.

Sage for poor bait and the dumb faggots that fall for it

Mexican is not a race
Islam is not a race

>Cohen

Notice the flag, people.

Ignore thread and let it die.

>Cohen
Stopped there.
|
|>
|
|

>cohen

>Muslim
>Religion

Islam is a political ideology.

>mexicans
>muslims
>nation

Wew OP

I'm seeing a lack of arguments in this thread.

>misusing "Not an Argument"

It's not racism if it's not a race.

Divide the nation like no other?
You are kidding right?
The Democrat party is built upon dividing the nation along racial lines, and always has been.

A Democrat was instrumental in the formation of the KKK.
A Democrat president revived the KKK after it had died off.
The Democrats until recently had a sitting senator who was a KKK recruiter.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan

The Democrats are hell-bent on dividing the nation along racial lines and will do whatever it takes to achieve that.

yeah. divide it into hardworking people and leftist leeches.

I don't see a problem there. Good to know your enemy.

He's a human meme, and Sup Forums loves memes

1) you're not American

2) America is already divided, racially, financially, spiritually, politically etc etc etc

3) not news or politics, post your "muh personal opinion on "x" is" shit on Sup Forums

Wonder who's behind this?
>Richard Cohen
>Cohen

Jesus Christ these people like to whine when a non-liberal has a chance of winning, don't they?

Just a coincidence goy.

every
time

Not an argument.

He's basically Jefferson 2.0.

Trumps laying legacy will be his wall and the inevitable 'trail of beans' as he marches the illegals back to where they come from.

OMG!!! I haven't seen this thread with this exact title and text for at least 5 minutes! Good job OP!!!!

You are the reason our shitposting is being outsourced to leafposters. Eat shit and die you cunt.

Speaking of Cohens!

breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/29/secrecy-zucks-silicon-valley-scared-death-trump-part-2/

The H-1B Indian replacment of US tech workers is brought to us by, you guessed it, JEWS.

“Our goal is clearly not to find a qualified US worker,” says the attorney in the video, an immigration lawyer at Cohen & Grigsby, a firm in Pittsburgh. “In a sense, that sounds funny, but it’s what we’re trying to do here.”

They make bullshit ads to say there aren't enough American workers to hire Pajeets to work for less and who the kikes can cheat and treat like shit because they're too scared to complain and get deported.

As an IT worker I'd like to say, GAS THE KIKES. Every time, it's the fucking jews.

Illegals are still getting welfare and most of the Islamic terrorism occurs where most of the Muslims are. It doesn't mean that I support Trump, because I don't, but I sure as hell understand why people do.

Oh, an I ignored your flag and swallowed the bait.

Because it's the right thing to do.

The truth hurts doesn't it?

how is that a bad thing