Should I kill myself? Yes or No. Thanks

Should I kill myself? Yes or No. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oPK7ZF6jfJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well how about next month, no for now

Don't do it, you have so much to live for. And besides, its so much wasted effort getting the body, prepping the body, and all this crap. Do the world a favor and trek along in the system like the rest of us. Sup Forums will always show love for you by calling you worthless trash, remember that.

0-5 no 6-9 yes
Dubs you jump off of a building at least 6 stories up
Trips you jump off a 24 story building while falling to hentai

what body?

I failed my final exam in medical school and I don't know if I will be readmitted. My girlfriend just left me (like half hour ago). I have no job. I have nothing to fall back on. I have no friends. My parents have nothing to do with me. I wasted the best years of my life doing this shit. How to gain the courage to just kill yourself?

So he's not gonna kill himself, but you want him to jump off a building? Those are some pretty lofty expectations...

No.
Death is too final, the possibilities too narrow.
Life on the other hand, is whatever you have the courage to do with it.
Besides, you're eventually going to make that final journey into the unknown, whether you want to or not; might as well make the most of what you have now.
Unless you're dying of cancer/some-horribly-painful-terminal-illness, and all you have left is agony.

But if we're just talking depression, things can get better. Not easily, but they can.

I'm OP. I failed my final exam in medical school and I don't know if I will be readmitted. My girlfriend just left me (like half hour ago). I have no job. I have nothing to fall back on. I have no friends. My parents have nothing to do with me. I wasted the best years of my life doing this shit.

I wish I could see how things can get better. I am just fedup and tired

hang in there

People have come back from worse.
Also, maybe you should reevaluate what you want in life and prioritize the important things.
Perhaps medical school was more important than the girlfriend, or vice versa.
Also, as someone who has burned bridges and regretted it, maybe you should reconnect with your parents, unless they're such shitheads that you're better off without them. You can't be that bad a guy if you were admitted into medical school in the first place. Now that I mention it, there are many other things you could be doing if you have the intelligence and drive to try for medical school.

Get some sleep, things seem much more manageable after a full night.

Being dead is seriously boring.

If you have to ask, then fucking do it you fucking bitch.

how? I just need courage

You're a medical student, you should know: buckshot to the brainstem.
No chance of bringing you back, light's out, no pain.

Yes

There's always a chance you flinch (or regret it) in the last second, fuck it up, and turn into a vegetable. Also sorry I meant how to gain the courage to do it.

Not with the shotgun in you mouth, pointed towards the back and top of your head. Can't miss.
Also, if you're worried about pussing out, jump off a really high building, like 30+ stories. You'll splat on the pavement.

No.

Kind of a dilemma.
It's your lack of balls that makes you unable to live your life, but it's also your lack of balls that makes you unable to take your life.

no you idiot.

ok

You wont get any help from asking for help from Sup Forums. I've tried so much back to lurking for you newfag.

Are you white?
If so, don't kill yourself. Live just to spite the kikes and Zionism.

Loop play this:

youtube.com/watch?v=oPK7ZF6jfJE

Also, watch the movie "Bringing Out The Dead" right NOW.

( After loop playing the aforementioned video several times of course. )

Walk to the top of a building. While standing there, just jump. If you really are sick of life, You will do it

Bump.

Let us know you are still alive.

Still with us?

If your name is Donald, I insist you kill yourself. If you are named anything else then please don’t, life is sacred and you only have one to live.

LOL!!!!!!!