Through objective, emotion-free reasoning, i've determined my rating to be less than 0.000001/10

through objective, emotion-free reasoning, i've determined my rating to be less than 0.000001/10

Just shut the fuck up.

what the fuck is the point of this stupid fucking meme? kill yourself you mundane retard

Shoudn't you be wandering game conventions rating asscracks?

fuck you

OP got roasted after posting face on another thread

evidence
the point is i'm lonely as fuck and feel fucking hopeless and anything to drive away the thoughts of killing myself, even if it's people telling me to kill myself, is better than my normal existence
i don't like video games

for what?
true

Just call your relatives!

Protip: stop giving a shit what other people think of you.

Conduct yourself with basic decency and that's all you should worry about as far as your perceived appearance.

Get a passion. If you have one, practice it daily. Go about your life like normal and enjoy whatever you do have. You shouldn't need another's approval to do this.

Ironically, as soon as you master this, you automatically become more attractive.

Tl;Dr, stop being such a useless faggot.

>0.000001/10

Spend your time learning to math better

Last time I saw you, you vowed to an hero. Why are you still here? Are you a liar as well as a loser?

everyone does their scale out of 10. but 1/10 is way too fucking high for me. that's like saying i'm more attractive than 1 out of 10 people, which is fucking ridiculously false. in a room of 100, i'm the ugliest. in a room of 1000, i'm the ugliest. in a room of 1,000,000, i'm still the ugliest. i don't think there are 100 uglier people in the world, and this is just objective reasoning.

so it's out of 10 because that's the socially accepted standard, sorry if that offends you.

it's time to stop doing this. seriously man you're such a fucking buzz kill. just go away. please.

you don't have to come in this thread

come to mama

bruce jenner is 100% out of my league

You're 0.000001/10 because you think you're 0.000001/10. Dumbass. Mindset is almost everything.

someone shop his eyes lower pls

Hmmmm you're white.

Any transsexual will fuck you for your soul.

Holy shit this fag has been posting the same shit threads since last year.
If you don't kill yourself already I will end up finding your attention seeking ass and putting it below ground myself.

i don't think that's true.
lol doubt it.

>last year

i think i started in 2014