Feels thread get in here

feels thread get in here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PIBNqCs2Wl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this kinda of thread based only on images or what?

Anyway, if it contributes I lost permanent contact with my best friend because she's married and must be an exemple to her son and family , and her husband thinks she's having an affair.

What keeps you guys alive anymore?? I really don't know if I want to die or just stop the pain but still I'm not gonna kill myself, why...

Is this thread limited to sad feels? cause my life's finally starting to look up after a long while, made a bunch of new friends at uni and im in a relationship with a great girl, nearly been 2 months with her now :)

Because it's too much effort for too little payoff. Nothing matters.I don't give a fuck about living, I don't really give a fuck about dying either. Pic related, it's how I feel every day.

Me tonight

i hate this shit existence you guys

fuck this is literally me everyday in bed

delet this.

Me some thread ago

Make a wish, anons.

Also me

proud of you user

Muh feels

lol bro if u spent the time writing this to better yourself you wouldn't be such a fuckin fag. Put yourself in uncomfortable situations you dirty smelly ugly cunt, i'm not giving validation because that's what you're looking for on here for contentment in your life and the fact someone might take pity on you as mentioned in your fucking novel but in reality, no I don't fucking understand your shitty life and never will. Go to a bar, even if you hate it. Get a grip and find your group you fuckface, because it shouldn't be here.

Shut up you retard. Go choke on your silver spoon.

May the pain cease to exist in these anons soul.

day to day

Fuck lot of good that's going to do.

thanks user :)

Why am I sad anons?
I have a sweet girlfriend, a good job, a place to live, and I can't really ask anything else, but I still feel bad.

>tfw instinctively wished for all niggers and kikes to die
fug, i wasted it

Depression is a dirty cunt.

Fuck you man

youtube.com/watch?v=PIBNqCs2Wl8

js, i understand wanting help and comforting but don't say you can't come back from it. It's not difficult to just get up and keep trying. You guys just like feeling sad, it's like a drug to you or some fucked up shit. Stop self loathing and start bettering yourself, you have no reason in your sadness but yourself and if that's the case there is an easy way to step the fuck up.

Talk to a psychiatrist about your depression

this is actual depression. go to the doctor if you are still feeling like shit even though everything in your life is going well.

Every time

i'll just be here and pretend i'm not as lonely having you guys with me

nah man the user that made that comic needs some tough love man, honestly force yourself to do shit that makes you uncomfortable and youll find people you like and make good memories, i used to never leave my house then i went to uni and now i have a shit ton of new friends and go clubbing and i can honestly say im having the time of my life and ive made family here, hope this helps :)

checked

My depression fucks me enough, thanks

If we're lonely together, are we really lonely?

Y'all I think there's something wrong with me. I don't cry. I haven't cried for years and I just curl up sometimes and try my hardest. Sad music, sad movies. Nothing fucking works. What is this?

I'm on my way out

yes. we still are.
but let's just pretend that we're not. i can already feel it.

wish I got a buddy this good

Apathy probably, biggest symptom of depression.

anythings fine not just images

kys

tsundere is best dere

:(

I was on antidepressants, but after I turned my life around I stopped taking them. The depression never fully went away anyway so I've been managing on my own

heh, serves him right

just wanna stop being confused and i find out who i am

when a faggot tells you to kys cause hes a depressed lil bitch boy who gets abused by his dad on the reg, moms on her period dads in your room.

A psychotherapist might be your next best bet if you still have some shit you have trouble with

how long ago did you get off them?

Jon bovi...

Hello you sound angry

Lost

Wait this isn't a ylyl

Normal brain function LOL?

>Y'all I think there's something wrong with me. I cry over the slightest things. I've cried for years and I just curl up sometimes and try my hardest not to. Sad music, sad movies. Anything and everything fucking works. What is this?

Maybe you're a grown ass man now you can control his emotions. Maybe crying is for kids. Maybe adults cry when their parents or dogs die, not listening to Let Her Go for the thousandth time.

Just because you got back on the better road, you still might want to get back on them. I was doing great and slowly slumped, Not nearly as low as I had been, but definitely down. Got back on the antidepressants and it gave me just that little bit of a boost that I needed.

Oh. What do I do?

You sound mad, cuckboy

I've been off of them for 2 months now, and I'm not suicidal. I just don't find a lot of joy in life, and for some reason I would rather work than be around my family.

>Maybe crying is for kids.
Maybe you're an insecure faggot whose abusive piece of shit alcoholic father beat you one too many times for "not being enough of a man".

Worth the read?

Yes

Your assumption is incorrect, and I feel as though you are projecting.

Good night.

If you are concerned about having depression and apathy, I'd recommend taking to either a therapist or psychiatrist who can properly diagnose it. You can also try an online depression screening to see where you stand if you don't want to make such a big step.

>hurr durr le crying is for kids
Grow up.

a gf

wew

>hurr durr
>Grow up.

Please choose only 1 (one) option.

You'd be surprised, a gf isn't what it's all made up to be

it's funny, "projecting" is the adult way of saying "i know what you are but what am i"

I hope you get murdered soon.

I think you're probably right, but I need to find different ones for sure. The welbutrin makes me really absentminded