UNDENIABLE PROOF THAT IT LITERALLY CANT BE HITLER

Huh. This thinkly made me real...

i also said 2 years
what are you talking about?

>implying hitler died in the bunker
this meme needs to die in a bunker

wtf i hate churchill now

i am now a #tory

So anyone born in 45/46/47 could be hilter ,mussolini or roosevelt.. interesting ..

I'm being retarded

the mental gymnastics from the left is astounding

Yeah 45 days plus a year, he was born in 46.

oh shit!

we're both retarded, singapore

>From Christianity we learn that the soul can reincarnate any time after death

WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

>holy shit I can't hold all these straws their grasping at.

close but no cigar

stop comparing trump to hitler, it does no good for his campaign and only encourages the stereotype

Did any famous Commie die around 74 years ago?

Don't compare that dumb rich asshole to Adolf Hitler.

>From Christianity we learn that the soul can reincarnate any time after death

Is this supposed to be a fucking joke? Fucking fuck you.

>believing that hitler died in 1945

Underrated

Makes me think you're an idiot.
An idiot who should be worrying about his own countries politics, and not another's.

>typing the name Hitler in Germany
Enjoy that visit from the thought police.

So are you Hunting Hitlerâ„¢?

It takes some time before Microsoft sends the data to the NSA and then the NSA sends it further to the german government.

>learn

Look at the years.

This

Hitler would have been reincarnated as a Jew desu

We all know deities love ironic fates

hitler was a socially awkward meth addict incapable of finishing anything he started and because of him germans are now so cucked by the mere prospect of being called racist that they've surrendered their country to a horde of invaders.

Damn...looks like #ImWithHer now

Can someone explain to me how reincarnation works?

What happens when the human population goes up? Do new souls get created? What about the old ones? Do they just keep reincarnating? Could this possibly explain why some people are born wiser than others?

>Hitler was socially awkward
Literally stopped reading there.

What the hell are you talking about ? Don't disrespect the man with dumb propaganda. You people make me laugh, so called red pilled but playing the politicians' game.

>filename kek

lookathisflag.png

Hitler is alive though. He fled to Argentina because it was the only other country as WHITE and ethnically pure as the Reich

couldnt find the video in question but

youtube.com/watch?v=Sd6H1o3PeD8

He had few, and often, no friends for a long time after he was homeless, even though he had an inheritance and could have easily got a job which wasn't painting mediocre art. This is all fact, feel free to check a text book.

He was a meth addict. Another fact- he was receiving daily meth injections at the time of his death. Again, you can easily verify this.

As for never finishing anything he started, I can't remember the source off the top of my head, but I remember reading a personal description of how he would start projects with intense interest but lose interest and rarely finish them. Its been awhile since I've read up on him.

So, yeah, he was a meth addict, he was a failure, he was unbalanced, etc, and thats even without addressing the 8 million jews he murdered.

Damn, maybe that's why he only killed 6 trillion jews and not all

>Trump looks similar to Mussolini
>Trump is a reincarnated Mussolini

74? Seventy-four years? And Trump is 69? Why do the old people want to rule your country, burgers? Do you want to have a president with dementia in a year or two?