Well b, it’s been fun, but I’m now homeless with nothing on my but a noose and a knife. I would live stream...

Well b, it’s been fun, but I’m now homeless with nothing on my but a noose and a knife. I would live stream, but my phone battery is low, and it’s dark outside. If anyone wants to find my body I’m on the Oregon coast, rape it or something. Have a good one all. Sam Walsh and Garret Stoner, if you see this, I’m sorry.

Hitchhike to a homeless shelter my dude. Nice Bait anyways

I don’t care to. I’m done. I’ll just get raped there and I’d rather be dead when someone does it

Lyle as well, you said you didn’t wanna talk anymore so don’t wanna bother you. Hope your stomach gets better.

Going out with trips

>Not going to a polis station and facestabbing people until you can't anymore.
DO eet, fegit, If you want to go out, at least make some news.

Must be a sign.

Shitty small town, doubt it’ll make news. Would be a long walk there too, phone will probably die before I get there. If I see someone though I’ll kill them and post of phone doesn’t die

Be a wanderer and go trough the world telling stories for food and shelter

No stories to tell

Way to identify you?
Also have a comfy death.

5’ pink haired female on Oregon coast coast. JUst died hair so might use bleached hair pic

Millions of humans historically have been homeless and didn't give up there is light at the end of the tunnel I was homeless for a year and am a lot stronger as a person because of it starting my new job monday, sleeping in a bed after a tent for a year is a pleasure few people know

I’m not looking for help but thank you glad you’re doing well

You sure are spending a lot more time talking and a lot less time dying user

Hopelessness sucks, but is beatable, just eat and sleep off your depression

Walking to where I want to go, waiting on phone to die.

Nothing to eat, not tired. Thanks though

Give us face b4 you go

>pink haired female
And nothing of value was lost

Female?

How did you end up in a situation like this? Short greentext?

Parents are abusive, I stood up for myself they kicked me out. Walking to the beach, either gonna find a nice tree or jump off a cliff

What's your first name?

Plz b in London

Ya come on. At least give us (Sup Forums) something to remember you by

I don’t have any pics where I don’t look like a cunt. I was on here as Chubby Bunny for a while tho, sure someone has those

Parents kicked you out?
How old are you?

Also fuck abusive parents, sucks to be you

20. Has to move back home after dropping out of college from being sick

If you gonna die nobody mocks you for some picks that make you look ugly, go go go

I’m gone all. Thanks for the laughs and such. Never change, b.

How can someone fck up life so hard in easy mode. Go into a bar. Flirt with someone. Get Drinks paid, get sex without effort. Get nice breakfast. Have easy job as Dancer or waiter or Just search Boyfriend with job

just werk at Mcdonalds

Might hear from you,
see you in hell cunt

Have fun ya dummy :(

Welp, she's headed to hell. How is everyone tonight?

Ur mom