C-Celeb Thread f-for man-halfs thoroughly d-dominated b-by a w-w-world class m-mistress

C-Celeb Thread f-for man-halfs thoroughly d-dominated b-by a w-w-world class m-mistress...

Are celeb threads, just femdom threads or some crap?

I'm ready.

My mouth is ready

Naughty girl.

Continuing the Daisy Chain

(OP)
I-I know m-my m-mistress Victoria Justice is a-a very b-b-beautiful w-woman and I-I don't deserve t-to have h-her... I-It f-feels very s-scary to know sh-she c-c-could decide o-on a-a-a minute's notice sh-she w-wants a-a-a real man, p-pick up her phone, c-call a-a-any n-n-number o-of h-her m-millions o-of f-fans a-and p-potentials and l-leave m-my d-dumb a-ass t-to cry the r-rest o-of the year o-out w-with sorrows ... I'm t-totally at the m-mercy o-of h-her whims a-and all p-powerful b-beauty...

Tasty cocks

So why haven't there been a flood of complaints about Dan "If you've got a daughter, hide her" Schneider? What do people like Victoria Justice, Miranda Cosgrove, Jennette McCurdy, and Jamie Lynn Spears have to fear from the old pedo now?

S-She c-c-could e-easily b-break m-me in h-half and d-d-destroy m-my l-life forever i-if she wanted to...

No, they're just largely populated by beta, submissive faggots. Who post dick pics in celeb threads. Fucking idiots.

That's my wife, where did you get this

Thick slut

I’m sorry, there seems to be some confusion. This is my wife.

fucking pathetic

Jeez, I figured you had a sense of humor. After all, YOU MARRIED HER!

No, it's my wife.

Holy fuck

T-Thankfully I-I know why sh-she h-hasn't d-d-done so yet... Y-You know why t-too and I-I know y-you know s-s-so please d-d-don't m-make m-me d-draw p-pictures l-like I'm c-communicating w-with a-a three y-year o-old... I-It should b-be o-obvious why sh-she h-hasn't l-left th-this m-manlet in the d-dust a-a-a while a-ago...

Name a hotter woman, you can't!!

Jesus. There's THICC and then there's fat. This chick is morbidly obese. And completely fucking anonymous.

This woman was hotter, but she passed on

Sure buddy. Keep telling yourself that. I’ll let Daisy know about this funny joke you made today.

I'm an adult, so your trolling doesn't upset me.

BENZOOOO!!!

More sexy Jewesses

Bieber is a lucky man.

What's it like knowing that you can nut inside Daisy as much as you want and she'll never get pregnant.

Bieber?

Ok woah. That’s actually a tough spot for us. We’ve been talking about starting a family and it’s been really hard on her. We're considering other methods now. But yeah no condoms is pretty cool.

No

Her legs look like bratwurst left out in the sun for a week. Who the fuck is this anyway?

Friends with benefits for years. Rumor is they always go to parties together and go home and fuck if neither of them hook up at the party.

You haven't heard? Irl she can't have children due to a rare disease she has. If you don't believe me you can Google it.

biggest head in hollywood

Any lewd anons want to drain my fat 7 inch cock for Kate?

What kinda parties does Bieber not pull at least 2 girls at?

Sup Forums has a built-in Google image search. Try using it, newfag.

her WHR is shot

Kik?

Maybe the the girls there aren't as hot as Benzo.

someone shooped jlaw to be fat

I’m well aware. That’s why we’ve been talking about it a lot. And this is all far future stuff. Daisy’s really focused on her career right now.

So take the hottest one and Benzo

What did you think when you met her mom?

He probably has dozens of times.

Is that the rumor

I swear to god, every time I see you specifically I'm filled with autistic rage that can't be explained or stopped

All this talk of Bieber is making me hard.

Fuck off Herman

Talking about career, who told this bitch she can act? and why did they told such a lie to her?

But then my ISP will think I'm into fatties. I can't have something like that on my permanent record. They'll think I'm a Hog Hunter!

What's yours? I don't like saying it in the thread.

She’s actually a very sweet woman who looks nothing like that.

Well she got into acting in high school but I encourage her everyday to follow her dreams. And I think she’s a very talented actor still coming into her own.

Okay this came up. Now what?

Is her name Hippoptomi Something?

Who the hell is herman

Is Jordyn user around? I wouldn't mind getting drained for her....

It took you 10 minutes to come up with that?

MOds!! Arrest this user above posting his autoerotic faggotry

That's the worst pushup I've ever seen.

No I wandered off. There a fat chicks thread over on /s/.

i'd cum on her face imo

lmao

Why not?

P-Please d-d-do not say that g-good sir... I-It is b-bad e-e-enough th-that I a-am p-practically g-g-grovelling a-a-at Vic's f-feet... S-She e-enjoys t-tormenting m-me in s-so many w-ways... I-I r-really n-need to p-put m-my f-foot down in o-our r-r-relationship b-but I a-am s-so s-scared t-to p-pressure h-her, f-fearing sh-she m-might u-use that a-as an o-opportunity t-to d-disown m-me f-forever f-for acting l-like a-a uncaring brute...

Because I don't. Now do you want to drain my cock for Kate or not?

I love it personally. She's the "thicc-est" girl that I like.

That shit might be okay today. That shit might be okay tomorrow. But someday, that shit is gonna blow up like pulling the cord on a life raft. And then what are you supposed to do?

She's not thick though. She's just top heavy. She has no waist or ass.

Is that Hulk Hogan's daughter? Didn't he fuck her?

But her tits and face are perfect. As long as those are good then I like it

Uh, look at old pictures? What a retard.

S-She m-m-makes m-me suck her b-boyfriends dick a-and I'm not a-a-allowed to u-use m-my hands.

HOW CAN I LOOK AT OLD PICTURES IF I DON'T KNOW WHO THIS FATTY IS? Did her mom post them to Facebook? Are they on porkers.r.us.org?

You're boring and too stupid to be a good troll. Go away.

Besides, don't you know nothing about women? When they're young they can maintain that "critical mass" and just sort of plug along on their metabolism. But when that bitch clutches.... boom! Her 30s are going to be rough.

>This guy
Welcomeback stuttrubru

Any Munnfu fans?

Jewess queen OwO

literally NO

Nope.Only superior JLaw fans

Does this sound like a girl who's going to maintain a healthy weight going forward to you?

>She is also a National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA) brand ambassador and creator of the NEDA Inspires Award.

if only it were real